Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (18390 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by IJOBA2: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2018
dododawa1:
D rich getting HIGHER while d poor getting =
IS PROPHET BULLHARY A POOR MAN

1 Like

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by bionixs: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2018
nawtyme:
See how scratched face individuals will kill themselves this morning
one of them above you has already attempted suicide twice since this thread began

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by maestroferddi: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2018
Haganah:
There is something about the Igbo that makes them mystical!

I make bold to say that Biafra would Have been a light to Africa.

Respect Sir!
The truth that the rest of Nigeria do not want to hear.

The Igbos are not infallible but without equivocation, they are a special people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When r de going to appoint Buhari as visiting SUG president cheesy

class cordinator sef dem no go give am

make all of dem begin get f10?

he can b SUG president on cow matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by maestroferddi: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

When you spewed the rubbish about the illiterates ahead of the ipob senator, you obviously forgot that the immediate person ahead of that crooked and corrupt clown is a medical doctor.

No, you should think before spewing ignorant and illiterate rubbish.

I don't even get the silly and illogical edo girls reference..

If Ekweremmadu is corrupt, please may we know your own senator?

I hope s/he is not a among the faceless bench warmers collecting allowances and estacode in the hallowed chambers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2018
emmie14:
Hey am not mentally tormented and tribal bigot like your generation of misery mistakes and regrets.
I don't play Nigeria dead politics neither do I wallow in home of sycophants and ass lickers.
Maybe you have not been paid or you have been in non-academic university of cultism studying one useless course of 3yrs for 6yrs without anything to show unless nairaland insults.
I also know of law Professor Yemi Osinbanjo working under an illiterate.
For your information Nigerian politicians are
corrupt and that is why the system is dormant. I will never read ur bias trash again. Off to office. Fool

don't mind d frustrated olodo

5 Likes

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by babaztee: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Is Ekweremandu a Scholar? Someone should please help me.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Lucas10(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Am happy for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by theSpark(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
Don't be surprised if you see Saraki and Ekweremadu on the ballot in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Adebowale89(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
a man was appointed as a visiting professor in one of the USA university, it has now turned to things the youth will now be bragging and fighting on?

Nigerians youth amaze me most time, a man who don't give a damn of your existence was appointed and y'all are bragging and fighting? tell me how this kind of youths would be carried along in Nigeria government most esp the Igbo Amaka crooner

congrats ekweramadu
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by emmie14: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Chai! grin

See mental cleansing, I fell of the mango tree when I read about Osinbade serving under someone without any classroom experience grin
Hahahaa. Good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by BrutalJab: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

When you spewed the rubbish about the illiterates ahead of the ipob senator, you obviously forgot that the immediate person ahead of that crooked and corrupt clown is a medical doctor.

See as the guy washed and embarrassed you.

chai sorry o. hide your face o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2018
agwom:
The Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America, has appointed Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu, as full Visiting Professor and Senior Mentoring Scholar of E-Governance and Strategic Government Studies.

A statement by Ekweremadu’s media aide, Uche Anichukwu said Ekweremadu is expected to mentor doctoral students, junior lecturers, as well as take a lead in advising the University’s research centre on academic issues related to E-Governance and Strategic Government Studies.

He quoted the university as describing the senator as “A motivation to the Nigerian youths, both at home and in Diaspora” predicated his appointment on his intellectualism and long experience in leadership in Nigeria and Africa.

It explained that its doctoral students and lecturers also have ambitions to serve in government and not just in the academia and would, therefore, benefit from his experience.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/us-varsity-appoints-ekweremadu-as-visiting-professor.html

Americans are wicked bastards
Trying to make d man loose guard b4 Fowler and Naija Govt. Sieze his properties
Visiting Professor.......in Osu and Biafra studies
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kernel504(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

lol....

Who dash monkey banana

We go soon find out say na fake gist..

I know how much pain that goes through your heart each time Igbos advances, against the fallen angels.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kernel504(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

Saraki his boss is a medical doctor.

You sound like the illiterate.

Buhari is a herdsman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Klins2000(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2018
You need to know that Ike Ekweremadu (Prof.) holds a Ph.D in Law from the University of Abuja, and has over 50 scholarly publications to his credit. He was formerly a Senior Lecturer with the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. So, he is equal to the task.
deomelllo:

lol....

Who dash monkey banana

We go soon find out say na fake gist..

1 Like

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by 01mcfadden(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu! Is Saraki a northerner?

See this one?
No oo, Saraki is a westerner.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Orpe7(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Go so that the FBI can arrest you for corruption
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by achiever12: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Haganah:

Respect Sir!

There is nothing special about any tribe. Every tribe is equal in good and evil
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by MrRichy(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2018
Orpe7:
Go so that the FBI can arrest you for corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Burgerlomo: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Yankee101: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2018
Forward ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by mikejimm: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2018
Haganah:

Respect Sir!

I share the same view with you. Something is unique about this tribe (the Igbo) in Nigeria, they make Nigeria proud all the time. May God continue to show this light in them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by mikejimm: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

Saraki his boss is a medical doctor.

You sound like the illiterate.

Saraki is not an illiterate ooooooo oga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Igba123: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

do u have time for other things at all? Must u respond to every mention?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by LZAA: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
imhotep:
sai babarians right now.
cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by wakeupafricanyo: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by zanga420: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Haganah:

Respect Sir!
That's how many believed that buhari will turn Nigeria to a paradise
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Is he a PhD Holder?
Nigerian politicians with their stunts.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
Igba123:
do u have time for other things at all? Must u respond to every mention?

This is a public forum. Mind your business and let me mind mine.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
kernel504:

Buhari is a herdsman.

According to bigots and village Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi / Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.