Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (18399 Views)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate / 2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
[s]
Klins2000:
You need to know that Ike Ekweremadu (Prof.) holds a Ph.D in Law from the University of Abuja, and has over 50 scholarly publications to his credit. He was formerly a Senior Lecturer with the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus. So, he is equal to the task.
[/s]

I'll put a grain of salt when I see the official letter from the UNI in the US confirming the story.

These clowns are all liars and we've seen many foreign institutions deny many stories peddled by Nigerian politicians like Dino melaye and his fake degree from London.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
[s]
kernel504:

I know how much pain that goes through your heart each time Igbos advances, against the fallen angels.
[/s]

Typical ipob inferiority complex

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
If Ekweremmadu is corrupt, please may we know your own senator?

I hope s/he is not a among the faceless bench warmers collecting allowances and estacode in the hallowed chambers...

So, is my own senator the reason why your ipob senator is corrupt?

Abeg get sense.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by maestroferddi: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

So, is my own senator the reason why your ipob senator is corrupt?

Abeg get sense.
At least there is no argument that you are being represented by an akamu senator...
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Mumu! Is Saraki a northerner?

Look at this ignorant and unintelligent ipob bigot, so you cluelessly or incompetently forgot to add northerner to your post to signify that you are a tribalistic northerners hating bigot.

See tour bigoted life.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
[s]
maestroferddi:
At least there is no argument that you are being represented by an akamu senator...
[/s]

Typical unintelligent ipob rant.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kernel504(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

According to bigots and village Igbos.

No! According to brown roof demons, the sons of fallen angels.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by maestroferddi: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical unintelligent ipob rant.
Stop talking nonsense and face reality.

You want us to send the yes-men representing you guys in the national assembly...

We have no slot for senators carrying Remi Tinubu's handbag or legislators shining Tinubu's shoes...
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by sommie196: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ike oha... man of the people!
This is one Igbo political leader I so much respect and admire... Congratulations to u sir.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by maestroferddi: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I'll put a grain of salt when I see the official letter from the UNI in the US confirming the story.

These clowns are all liars and we've seen many foreign institutions deny many stories peddled by Nigerian politicians like Dino melaye and his fake degree from London.

Dust up your lazy/cowardly ass and do some self education and quit rubbishing whatever is left of your self-respect.

Ekweremmadu is an acclaimed intellectual and legal mind...

He is so good that some of those any where bele face senators representing you in the senate defer to him when cognitive and cerebral contributions are required during debates on the floor of the senate...

Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kernel504(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

According to bigots and village Igbos.

No! According to brown roof demons, the sons of fallen angels.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

Look at this ignorant and unintelligent ipob bigot, so you cluelessly or incompetently forgot to add northerner to your post to signify that you are a tribalistic northerners hating bigot.

See tour bigoted life.
Mumu
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by deomelllo: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
Dust up your lazy/cowardly ass and do some self education and quit rubbishing whatever is left of your self-respect.

Ekweremmadu is an acclaimed intellectual and legal mind...

He is so good that some of those any where bele face senators representing you in the senate defer to him when cognitive and cerebral contributions are required during debates on the floor of the senate...

Instead of boring me with irrelevant garbage, show us the confirmation letter or any kind of documentation from that UNI that says that crooked and corrupt ipob senator was hired by them.
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
deomelllo:

Instead of boring me with irrelevant garbage, show us the confirmation letter or any kind of documentation from that UNI that says that crooked and corrupt ipob senator was hired by them.

why not show a letter of disclaimer from the university since this news was published? If it is false what is stopping them from issuing a rebuttal
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
01mcfadden:

See this one?
No oo, Saraki is a westerner.
Then Niger deltans are Easterners. Ewu hausa!!
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by 01mcfadden(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Then Niger deltans are Easterners. Ewu hausa!!
See hiw quick you resorted to insult.
Anyways, I won't come down to your level.

Saraki is from Kwara state and Kwara state belongs to the North central geopolitical zone and that makes him a Northerner.

NigerDeltans are Easteners?
What are you even saying? NigerDeltans are oil producing states.
Imo state from the South east and Ondo state from the South West are both parts of Niger delta
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by realthom: 12:55am On Mar 11, 2018
totalhouse:
It will be great if it is so. But I hope there won't be a rebuttal from the school because nothing like Ekweremadu on their visiting professor list.

Why should there be a rebuttal when they have it on their website? http://www.subr.edu/page/he-senator-barrister-ike-ekweremadu
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by realthom: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2018
deomelllo:

lol....

Who dash monkey banana

We go soon find out say na fake gist..

Not fake gist, you just need to get the facts right and it's on Southern University's website, a simple search of his name on their website would have brought up the news. - http://www.subr.edu/page/he-senator-barrister-ike-ekweremadu
Re: Southern University USA Appoints Ike Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by realthom: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I hope you can put a grain of salt to this - http://www.subr.edu/page/he-senator-barrister-ike-ekweremadu. This is as "publicly official" as it gets. Appointment of visiting professors happen everyday in dynamic, forward moving institutions and they don't have to throw a party for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaign In Mecca, Desecration Of Religious Sanctuary – NAHCON / President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Wife Iara, Stuns In Native Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.