Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service (14855 Views)

Salary Structure For BET Naija / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service by Megline: 8:51am On Jan 26
For those that want to apply for nigerian fire service, here is the list of their salary structure, from the head to the recruits
Check it Out Now; https://workzvisa.xyz/federal-fire-service-salary-structure-and-allowance/

1 Like

Re: Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service by Lucasinho(m): 9:15am On Jan 26
Megline:
For those that want to apply for nigerian fire service, here is the list of their salary structure, from the head to the recruits
Check it Out Now; https://workzvisa.xyz/federal-fire-service-salary-structure-and-allowance/

The Federal Fire Service has released information about its Salary Structure and Allowance for the year 2024. If you’re thinking of applying to join the Federal Fire Service, it’s essential to know what salaries and allowances you can expect as a member.

This agency is known for being one of the highest-paying in Nigeria due to its crucial role in fire prevention, mitigation, and fighting, which helps save lives. Salaries are determined by ranks, considering academic qualifications, skills, and experience.

Here’s a breakdown of the Federal Fire Service Ranks:

– Chief Inspector
– Deputy Chief
– Assistant Chief Inspectors
– Principal Marshal
– Senior Marshal Inspectors
– Marshal Inspectors I, II, III
– Chief Fire Marshal Assistants
– Deputy Fire Marshal Assistants
– Senior Fire Marshal Assistants
– Fire Marshal Assistants I, II, III

Now, let’s look at the yearly salary for each rank:

– Chief Inspectors: N1,405,499
– Deputy Chief Inspectors: N1,325,234
– Assistant Chief Inspectors: N1,252,038
– Principal Marshal Inspectors: N1,143,539
– Senior Marshal Inspectors: N1,058,416
– Marshal Inspectors I: N777,846
– Marshal Inspectors II: N548,387
– Marshal Inspectors III: N393,442
– Chief Fire Marshal Assistants: N966,761
– Deputy Fire Marshal Assistants: N539,048
– Senior Fire Marshal Assistants: N387,428
– Fire Marshal Assistants I: N349,589
– Fire Marshal Assistants II: N319,741
– Fire Marshal Assistants III: N305,576

Note: The average yearly salary for Federal Fire Service workers ranges from N800,000 to N1,400,000, meaning monthly earnings are between N50,000 to N150,000.

There are additional allowances that increase the overall income, but details about these allowances are currently unknown. It’s important to note that the salaries mentioned are subject to change by the Federal Fire Service. If there are updates or changes, this page will be revised accordingly. If you have any questions or need more information, feel free to ask in the comments, and we’ll respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share this article with others who might find it helpful.
Re: Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service by Reelz: 6:55pm On Jan 26
Peanuts.. smiling n suffering.. shege promax.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service by adebayour26: 1:20am On Jan 27
Is this OP joking when he said "this agency is one of the highest paying jobs" or he does not know what "annual salary" mean?

1 Like

Re: Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service by Ephraim4realm(m): 5:06am On Jan 27
Federal fire service is where am working for six years now. It is not the highest paying job but it gives time for other things. Bsc salary is 117k. The worst experience i have in federal fire service is envy,jeolousy and hatred for another officer progress there are so many officers in federal fire service that practice witchcraft. In short its a cult for the big ogas in federal fire service. Year before last five officers in my command design accident for me but God almighty save my life i was robbed and stab with poison dagger and was half dead with pool of blood all over me while travelling to abuja. I when to our office federal fire service area 10 garki i was denied entry with pull of blood over me and lost everything my original credentials, my phone, my laptop and my uniform when i tender the hospital and police extract report the officers said i was
Lieing. I then broke out in tears in my spirit and i told them that the don't like good. I slept opposite army parade group in abuja in area 10 till the next and paid transport back home to calabar. My brothers and sisters God almighty save my life. I use to see myself in group with my fellow officers in federal fire service eating meat together that is witchcraft. God also showed me our ogas in federal fire service the will in group with uniform having spiritual meeting. To God almighty be the glory federal fire service is very deep. Ephesians 6:12 For we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers against the rulers of this dark whole and against spiritual wickedness in high places. Thats my experience about about them Shalom God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Job Vacancies (12 Positions) / Share Your Most Terrible Job Hunt / What's Your Salary Expectations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.