Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (23947 Views)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by dizon: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why is he taking such a big risk walking with those kids without security... peter his half brother might swing from nowhere and ram all of them to that pavement.. Yoruba wives can push their husband's to do unthinkable
Guy u no well o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by crisycent: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Na wah...how do you use pram on such roads?
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by 3rdeye1(m): 7:44am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why is he taking such a big risk walking with those kids without security... peter his half brother might swing from nowhere and ram all of them to that pavement.. Yoruba wives can push their husband's to do unthinkable
haaaaaaa!!!! Hehehehehehehe...
that bad ? You no well, this got me laughing hard
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2018
mazimee:

. Pimples dey your skull
gerrout of here joor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by airex(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2018
Cladez:
I think its sucking and not what you just spelt.
It could have been easier for u to use your dictionary b4 coming here to expose your ignorance.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by snowblaq(f): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

Really, but when the pacifier goes out, won't they suck their mouth or tongues like some adults do?

Also helps to calm the babies down.... That's to help them learn to calm themselves

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by BrutalJab: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Royaldave200:

You have said it all my dear... Say no more... Let him read and digest that. #MATUREDRESPONSE

Badboiz:

That guy no get sense.. You had time to answer him..

NicoBaba:
He wants to trend. He dialled d wrong line.

itchie:

You have my respect for this response. That guy is obviously an idiot

NicoBaba:
He wants to trend. He dialled d wrong line.

Asslickers oshi... Oya pm her.

Boys with low self esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by GEEBITE: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Pay the dude no attention.In response to your question,all babies have the tendency to suck and of the fingers or lip as a form of comfort.Pacifier helps to discourage that habit.The downside to it is that it has been found to be an impediment to some kids talking very early or some speech slur.Hope this clears it up a bit.
kennygee:

Does this comment sound sane to you, is this really how u want to start a promising day, are you sure there are no wiser comments your brain suggested to you?

Its too early for this mess. If you don't have an educative answer to my question, pls keep your ignorance and foolery out of my mentions, gracias señor.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2018
GEEBITE:
Pay the dude no attention.In response to your question,all babies have the tendency to suck and of the fingers or lip as a form of comfort.Pacifier helps to discourage that habit.The downside to it is that it has been found to be an impediment to some kids talking very early or some speech slur.Hope this clears it up a bit.

Thank you. Very educative.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

grin
Your thinking dey offside guy!
How would he even do that. Go find something proficient to do!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Your thinking dey offside guy!
How would he even do that. Go find something proficient to do!
gerrout of here... his evil Yoruba wife can push him to kill his twin brother
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by VonTrapp: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Chai!!! Make una no kill person for this nairaland o

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by BoweryGirl(f): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

Does this comment sound sane to you, is this really how u want to start a promising day, are you sure there are no wiser comments your brain suggested to you?

Its too early for this mess. If you don't have an educative answer to my question, pls keep your ignorance and foolery out of my mentions, gracias señor.

Classy! You are such a lady! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
grin
I no argue again o!
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by bedfordng(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2018
hmnmm
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by makky555(f): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2018
Op you could have easily said "Paul Okoye takes his CHILDREN out for a stroll". But no, you just wanted to give me headache ba?
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by samojay20(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2018
kennygee:

What an irony.

Get ur ignorant self out of my mentions before what is left of ur ego is ground smooth like garri.

Simpleton.

Egbon I'm not looking for your wahala ooo.. But em you said you will not argue this year... You are not a man of your words... I for say make thunder fire you but it is well.. I want to change this year too... Now don't come and attack me oo abeg I get headache for my back.. grin
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by josh123(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
mumu
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by mkpurumma090(f): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2018
Mr. Man, how is your brother??

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Diademk07: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

LOL. Only Osu are known for killing families and their relatives. No wonder your brain was wired towards such thinking.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Sniper4real(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Your thinking get as E be o
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Badboiz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
BrutalJab:

Asslickers oshi... Oya pm her.

Boys with low self esteem

Take a sit, calm down and read the response.Does it make sense?.. Ain’t nobody a asslicker. I am a tell it as it is guy and the fact remains that you don’t have sense for even thinking I am an asslicker

Note: I don’t know if they had issues before but that response wasn’t needed..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by BrutalJab: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
Badboiz:

Take a sit, calm down and read the response.Does it make sense?.. Ain’t nobody a asslicker. I am a tell it as it is guy and the fact remains that you don’t have sense for even thinking I am an ask picker.

Note: I don’t know if they had issues before but that response wasn’t needed..

What stopped you from minding ur goddamned business? huh?

hope she finally gave u her number? if not, you are a mugu o.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sniper4real:

Your thinking get as E be o
young man gerrout of here
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
Diademk07:

LOL. Only Osu are known for killing families and their relatives. No wonder your brain was wired towards such thinking.
hehehe this one pain you... tongue
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Royaldave200(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
nwanneni:
Hot asslicker!

yeah man, that was what your girlfriend exclaimed when we met.....stupid little boy seems u need some schooling? Oloshi jatijati
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Badboiz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
BrutalJab:

Lol, I am married and that’s the reason why I said you don’t have sense... You just jump into conclusion.. So who’s the mugu now?
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Royaldave200(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
BrutalJab:

And am very sure u beat your chest or claim to be matured...well little boy ur response/reply just gave u away, for u to reason this way simply means you are such a low life/ low self esteem he-got ....some people do things because its the right thing to do why dont u sit your sorry ass back and learn from them. my own little cent pls use wisely Aburo.
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by BrutalJab: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Royaldave200:

And am very sure u beat your chest or claim to be matured...well little boy ur response/reply just gave u away, for u to reason this way simply means you are such a low life/ low self esteem he-got ....some people do things because its the right thing to do why dont u sit your sorry ass back and learn from them. my own little cent pls use wisely Aburo.
oshey agbaya with a high self esteem who don't know when to shut up.

What have you achieved with ur stupid maturity?
Gerawt asslicker
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by Sniper4real(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=65694907] young man gerrout of here[/qjuote]
Old man. Hope you're enjoying your old age
Re: Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=Sniper4real post=65744971][/quote] yes... anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitemoney Renews Brand Ambassador Deal With Seahorse Lubricant / Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Bimbo Thomas Reveals Her Baby’s Face And Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.