Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84561 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sammydanny: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peter Okoye, the successful Nigerian singer, who is also known as Mr. P, recently put his differences with his twin brother, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy.

He put the differences aside as he paid a visit to Paul's family in the US.

Peter took Paul's kids to the mall, drove Paul's daughter Nadia around in a cart, and got the kids tons of gifts.

Anita Okoye, who has filed for divorce from her husband Paul, shared the video online and thanked Peter for the visit.

Watch the video below:
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgIR3ccjlHw[/flash]

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice.
Family is everything.

358 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Peace081: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wow that's nice
The Children should not be involved in their fight

268 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Aufbauh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by irunoko(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.
grow up

277 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!

474 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

462 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
The brother will not like this.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by floss(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let's put our differences aside as fans....he is doing the right thing whether for clout sake or not...they don't see things the way fans do...
This issue between Paul and his wife Anita might actually be what will bring back Psquare.
Women scattered Psquare, let women bring them back together.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

Since they can't make good music anymore, they want to emotional hurt, break and villainize the successful one and score cheap goals from this.

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by 9jaBloke: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Heartwarming

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by revived: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Soft
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by nemelu123(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Aww

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Boogyman557: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by DoctorDree(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
The best legacy they can leave is to make sure there kids doesn’t share in whatever they are dragging with themselves
The matter should be between them and them alone
If there wives no get sense and find a lasting solution to this,cos I know if they really want to end this then there wives has a very very big role to play!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by tolexy007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

rubbish, u are still pained that, this divorce issue is not coming from Lola.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Antoeni(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good Behavior
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by money121(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by yaveh: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's a nice gesture
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by drizslim(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
OK Make Annie do same afterwards na her birthday groove we de so
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Lee99: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rudeboy dey FK big time oh, peter go soon lash Anita, afterall him and Paul na the same face them get undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
dysfunctional family.... peter just dey chase clout... all for the gram... to score points for being a better brother and family member....

nonsense n rubbish

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Orogami: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Eye service is all I see

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Ciloyiro: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
How is this my fucking business?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by crazygod(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

My take though.
If to say you get twin brother, with this your reasoning, he should watch his back. You fit stab am.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Evercurious(f): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Senseless woman (anita)

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Blast COZA Over Fraudulent Advert / The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.