Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  (27195 Views)

Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2018
A 45-year-old mother of five, Ashile Basirat, paraded by Ogun State Police Command for allegedly conspiring with robbers to dupe passengers in Abeokuta, said she took into the illicit act of duping people because she had once been a victim.
She said her children had advised her to stop the illicit business, but her venture into trade did not yield the desired profit, making her continue her illicit business.
The Police Commissioner in the state, Ahmed Iliyasu, said Basirat, a suspected member of a fraud syndicate, engaged in fooling unsuspecting passengers by hypnotising them, take them to the nearest Automated Teller Machine, ATM, point to dispose them of cash.
Ilyasu said the syndicate specialized in driving commercial taxi cab, pretending to be drivers and simulated passengers to dupe the unsuspecting members of the public. Other members of the syndicate are Leonard Ifeanyi, Tajudeen Erinosho and Ashimiyu Olaniyan.
Explaining how her gang operated before they were apprehended, Basirat claimed that her gang members act as passengers in a taxi, pretending to be waiting for one more passenger.
She said when the victim is found, they would tell him or her that there was money in the booth, which could not be spent because it was spiritually locked.
She further explained that the victim would be persuaded to follow them to a priest and “he or she would be brought to me, while I pretend to be an Ifa priestess (Iya Alawo).”
She further disclosed that her victims are too numerous to count as she started the trade in 2011 after she was duped in 2010. http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/i-have-lost-count-of-those-i-have.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2018
criminals will not go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nwodosis(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2018
The Eastern part of the country has overgrown to be defrauded by this their method!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by carzola(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2018
rape and kill her...

is this a hate speech?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by kokozain(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2018
The brain behind being duped is that if u are looking for qualities things in cheap value I.e eni nwa IFA nwa ofo.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by DoyenExchange: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner ! cool
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by pyyxxaro: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:
rape and kill her...

is this a hate speech?

Come and help us start the raping , with ur okro prik

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Shedrack777: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2018
that police man be like "THIS WOMAN IS THE REAL DEAL, WE'RE PROUD OF YOU AND YOU'VE JOIN THE HEROES HALL OF FAME" if them leave him one on one with that woman, i tell you him go chuck her chucku chucku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by hisgrace090: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2018
When devil himselve turns to a mother this is what happen.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
that police man be like "THIS WOMAN IS THE REAL DEAL, WE'RE PROUD OF YOU AND YOU'VE JOIN THE HEROES HALL OF FAME" if them leave him one on one with that woman, i tell you him go chuck her chucku chucku
chaiiii see joke. why don't you join Alfa Sule gang. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Johnnyessence(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
hisgrace090:

exactly.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2018
pyyxxaro:

how do you know that it is okro prik that he carry? Nigerians always funny in their reactions. we don't even know may be you are reactant or product. lol.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by oluwapelumi18: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Good day fellas, I will introduce you to the easy and great investment that can make you passive income within a week even right at the corner of your room. All lounge need is the right information. Kindly comment with your number to be added to a WhatsApp group. Thanks or add 09030714518
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by thelifepagesng(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mama
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by DIYhackers: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
She should be lost in jail
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by dynicks(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
me staring at d NAME but decides to hold my peace......

13 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Skepticus: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just look at the fat disgusting pig of a putrid pussy!

BTW, why is this news solely focused on her than her partners I'm crime? undecided
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by dafeyankee: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by officialMarcTimi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
funny people everywhere in da shithole
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by oyetunder(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Iya alawo. Well done. Just as you can't count the numbers of men who had also entered between your legs...so shall you not be able to count your days in prison. Mother of five without five senses.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:
rape and kill her...

is this a hate speech?
DO not JOKE with RAPE plz,

6 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by oshe11: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
ify2001056:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
U sef wan lose count ba

5 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
hisgrace090:

Devil na man before? angry
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by emotionroll(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
carzola:
rape and kill her...

is this a hate speech?
U dis foolish dickless fellow....chief raper

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by rossovu: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
cheesy
pyyxxaro:

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Aibuckher(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Whoelse thinks the whole occupants of Ogun and Osun states need to move outside so that the states will be fumigated grin grin grin
Before the real humans can come back to occupy wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Omg! shocked
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A 45-year-old mother of five, Ashile Basirat, paraded by Ogun State Police Command for allegedly conspiring with robbers to dupe passengers in Abeokuta, said she took into the illicit act of duping people because she had once been a victim.
She said her children had advised her to stop the illicit business, but her venture into trade did not yield the desired profit, making her continue her illicit business.
The Police Commissioner in the state, Ahmed Iliyasu, said Basirat, a suspected member of a fraud syndicate, engaged in fooling unsuspecting passengers by hypnotising them, take them to the nearest Automated Teller Machine, ATM, point to dispose them of cash.
Ilyasu said the syndicate specialized in driving commercial taxi cab, pretending to be drivers and simulated passengers to dupe the unsuspecting members of the public. Other members of the syndicate are Leonard Ifeanyi, Tajudeen Erinosho and Ashimiyu Olaniyan.
Explaining how her gang operated before they were apprehended, Basirat claimed that her gang members act as passengers in a taxi, pretending to be waiting for one more passenger.
She said when the victim is found, they would tell him or her that there was money in the booth, which could not be spent because it was spiritually locked.
She further explained that the victim would be persuaded to follow them to a priest and “he or she would be brought to me, while I pretend to be an Ifa priestess (Iya Alawo).”
She further disclosed that her victims are too numerous to count as she started the trade in 2011 after she was duped in 2010. http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/i-have-lost-count-of-those-i-have.html?m=1

Only the greedy falls for this kind of stuff.I can imagine someone telling there is money somewhere and its spiritually locked.The first slap that will meet the person will change the persons mind asap.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery / 6 People Killed In A Mosque In Zamfara State. Graphic Photos / Arsenal Fan 'Boy-Yo' Murdered In Ogoni, Rivers State By Gunmen (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.