Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  (27208 Views)

Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
So this people are still operating.
I have a relative who fell a victim to their hypnotizing and defrauding act.
They should be made to face the wrath of the law.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by debolayinka(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
You'll equally lose count of your years in jail.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
Should CP have to placed his hand on her?
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ogun State on the beat again
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by 400billionman: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bimpe29:
Should CP have to placed his hand on her?
You know? She is a woman criminal
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by BABANGBALI: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
See as she resemble ajepako funjosh baby mama
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
why I can't be deceive does it mean I'm toxic to them even MTN can't even scam me
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Revolva(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
WOW women self na scammer also..oo
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Buffalo2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
I just don't understand why people still fall for this *money in the booth " scam.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol still came here to check names angry angry grin grin
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Only the greedy falls for scams, but upon all those fools she scammed is she as rich as Donald Trump? or mark zukerberg.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
So this people are still operating.
I have a relative who fell a victim to their hypnotizing and defrauding act.
They should be made to face the wrath of the law.
There is no hypnotism involved, those who falls for that easy and cheap hocus pocus are just greedy so they deserved to be scammed.

Trust me i know! i have done that shiit numerous times.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by harrywinner48: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by LordNapoleon: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nwodosis:
The Eastern part of the country has overgrown to be defrauded by this their method!
They are still prevalent in the East, not everybody in the East knows about the method
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by jacoik(m): 3:00am On Mar 10, 2018
carzola:
rape and kill her...

is this a hate speech?
no bro. But one more of that word from ehhh hangman will be send after u
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by iaatmguy(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
kokozain:
The brain behind being duped is that if u are looking for qualities things in cheap value I.e eni nwa IFA nwa ofo.
not always the case
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by tammie24: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
When devil himselve turns to a mother this is what happen.

Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by HoodBillionaire: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
all those sars go first rape am for cell first
i was hypnotisd at ring road in 2011
taken to okhoro den wen benin stil dey use bike/okada
was only a student looking for laptop
i was scammed of 10k
my monthly pocket fees then.
Re: I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  by HoodBillionaire: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
for 4years
u have been creatinf new accounts on nairaland every now and then with same hand writing.
while your mates in fraud are picking blocks of money.
u take pride in picking tickets from ground
d person dah cursed u ehn
na strong curse dem place for your head
what a shame
harrywinner48:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.