Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May (16334 Views)

Ri Sol-ju: Meet Kim Jong-un's Wife Who Is A Former Cheerleader [PHOTOS] / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by obixcel(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
hopilo:

Na pride be your problem. The both want peace and anyone could be the initiator. Kim UN initiate the meeting, Trump obliged.
I think Pride is the issue. If I want to make peace Should I really care who proposes and who obliges? It is pride that cares about these stuffs.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Fadiga24:

North Korea warheads is not up to that of China or Russia you must be dreaming.
But so far, only North Korea leaders are able to oppose the USA. So they serve as threat to the world power nations
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by colestephan86: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xisnin:
Fruitless meeting. King Jon Un will end up schooling Trump same as China did.

Trump must be a fool to believe North Korea will back down.

At least "the little rocket man " and mr trumpet" are both extremely decisive leaders unlike the clueless one we have here.

1 Like

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
bankylan:

The meeting is at the plea of North Korea as they are bleeding. North Korea can not do anything to the US.....US is only being mindful of his South Korea ally. North Korea is ready to give up her nuclear ambition as they see US/South Korea yearly joint military exercise as a prelude to invasion. US and South Korea has a perfected ploy to invade should there be an immediate need. North Korea has no air defence and they know that they are very susceptible to aerial bombardments and they know that a nuclear war is not an option for them as US will obliterate them within hours.

I am a student of international politics and I follow the situation in the Korean Peninsula....The truth is that there is hunger and death on North Korea............South Korea due to her friendship with US has given the world, Samsung, LG, Daewoo, Hyundai, Cosmestic surgery and many more....Are you aware of the numbers of North Koreans defecting to the South?
"The entire mainland of the US is within the range of our nuclear weapons and the nuclear button is always on the desk of my office," said North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during his 2018 New Year's address.

The Hwasong-15, North Korea's furthest-reaching intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), could theoretically travel about 13,000km. This potentially puts the whole world within range, except for:

Latin America

Antartica

That's why Donald Trump has to meet them
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by obixcel(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
colestephan86:

At least "the little rocket man " and mr trumpet" are both extremely decisive leaders unlike the clueless one we have here.
Well said.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by pooozeee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Red alert, I don't trust the north Koreans, they are capable of over throwing trump

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by obixcel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:

"The entire mainland of the US is within the range of our nuclear weapons and the nuclear button is always on the desk of my office," said North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during his 2018 New Year's address.

The Hwasong-15, North Korea's furthest-reaching intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), could theoretically travel about 13,000km. This potentially puts the whole world within range, except for:

Latin America

Antartica

That's why Donald Trump has to meet them
You are getting it twisted.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
obixcel:
Straighten me up
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by pooozeee(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:

But so far, only North Korea leaders are able to oppose the USA. So they serve as threat to the world power nations

We understand that the north Koreans has developed some dangerous weapons just like the ICBM but in real sense, they can't still withstand the fighting powers of the united state, united state is a very large country and therefore can't build or install anti missile in all region of the country, if they the ability to do this then USA will never be scared of the Koreans, only some select places like newyork, Washington, new jersey etc have anti missiles so the north Koreans can't do anything in those places

The united state has some secret weapons no one in the world has, one drop of weapon that is capable of distroying the whole of lagos, you guys should be watching documentary channels on Dstv now, it is there......

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Shedrack777: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
hopilo:

Na pride be your problem. The both want peace and anyone could be the initiator. Kim UN initiate the meeting, Trump obliged.
you and i know how strict kim un is. it'll be very hard for him to request to meet trump
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by obixcel(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Straighten me up
Let's put this into context, Report has it that two weeks ago The South Korean press had reported that North Korea were on the edge of financial bankruptcy, and by dis October their foreign exchange may be exhausted. What that means is that with that likely to happen, NK will not be able to fund her missile nd nuclear program, or even feed her citizens. Add this to the ever increasing and constant US economic sanctions which are still under effect and would continue until an agreement is reached. KIM is rethinking his position looking at the bad economic indices looming large in his country.

Now on the other hand, if we are to throw a spanner in the works, whether KIM is truly sincere or playing a game secretly the world will know after the meeting.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Even the heavens go send representatives go dis kain meeting.. Over historical.. Adonbilivit until he happen... Devil n antichrist.. Two badt guysis

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by ofwest: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
The fear of North Korea is the wisdom of Trump.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Eagba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
One thing i appreciate about north korea is that, despite the fact that they are the most sanctioned country in the world, they were able to achieve great technology feat than all the west and central african nations combined.
I Saw kim touring tractor factory and other heavy machinery factories. They would have been one of the biggest weapon trading in world he not for sanction. Not to mention their nuclear advancement.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by evexx1(f): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Eagba:
One thing i appreciate about north korea is that, despite the fact that they are the most sanctioned country in the world, they were able to achieve great technology feat than all the west and central african nations combined.
I Saw kim touring tractor factory and other heavy machinery factories. They would have been one of the biggest weapon trading in world he not for sanction. Not to mention their nuclear advancement.

Dumbest comment I've seen all year.

Do you know how much USA spends on their military? That alone gives them 10years ahead of the whole world. You could have mentioned Russia, Japan, Britain and China as next to America's capability not North Korea.
Do more researches and watch documentaries so you can understand why America's military is number one in the world.

1 Like

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
obixcel:
Let's put this into context, Report has it that two weeks ago The South Korean press had reported that North Korea were on the edge of financial bankruptcy, and by dis October their foreign exchange may be exhausted. What that means is that with that likely to happen, NK will not be able to fund her missile nd nuclear program, or even feed her citizens. Add this to the ever increasing and constant US economic sanctions which are still under effect and would continue until an agreement is reached. KIM is rethinking his position looking at the bad economic indices looming large in his country.

Now on the other hand, if we are to throw a spanner in the works, whether KIM is truly sincere or playing a game secretly the world will know after the meeting.
patiently waiting for the meeting and the thread on nairaland
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
pooozeee:

We understand that the north Koreans has developed some dangerous weapons just like the ICBM but in real sense, they can't still withstand the fighting powers of the united state, united state is a very large country and therefore can't build or install anti missile in all region of the country, if they the ability to do this then USA will never be scared of the Koreans, only some select places like newyork, Washington, new jersey etc have anti missiles so the north Koreans can't do anything in those places

The united state has some secret weapons no one in the world has, one drop of weapon that is capable of distroying the whole of lagos, you guys should be watching documentary channels on Dstv now, it is there......

We await for the result of the meeting
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
pooozeee:

patiently waiting for the outcome of their meeting
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by adegeye38(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
For Donald Trump to meet North Korea Leaders means something is wrong. Nuclear warheads in Korea is greater than that of USA.

That's the simple truth
usa has 7000 nuclear war heads, north korea does not have up to 3, d usa just wants north korea to stop its nuclear program cos its a threat to the korean peninsula and d world at large

1 Like

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by ojkalito(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't believe this! if you've said it's kim jong un that agrees to meet trump, i'll have agreed. but not the other way round
it seems you have not been following the news, Kim bowed to pressure from the US..sent delegates to SK and requested a visit from Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by ojkalito(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
ibkgab001:
America will do anything to save her citizens unlike here sad
The opposite is the case...it was Kim who bowed to pressure,sent delegates to SK and also extended an invitation to Trump
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Akinwerndey: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
tenmariner:

Osama Bin Laden was on d united stated list for terrorism close to 18 years.. He was brought down under Obama regime.
clap for yourself..... when Al Qaeda was already lying the grave. who's regime created the ISIS menace? Obama is curse to humanity especially Africa.
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by ojkalito(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
For Donald Trump to meet North Korea Leaders means something is wrong. Nuclear warheads in Korea is greater than that of USA.

That's the simple truth
LMAO who is feeding you all these lies...NK is still a baby when it comes to nuclear war heads...this is Kim bowing to pressure if you've been following the news

1 Like

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
adegeye38:

usa has 7000 nuclear war heads, north korea does not have up to 3, d usa just wants north korea to stop its nuclear program cos its a threat to the korean peninsula and d world at large
They have up-to 20-40 heads for the record. And when their leader head spark, that program will just be directed to the USA
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by ibkgab001: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
ojkalito:
The opposite is the case...it was Kim who bowed to pressure,sent delegates to SK and also extended an invitation to Trump

If not for Trump .. do you think Kim will trust anybody from there ?
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by miqos02(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Nuclear warheads in Korea is greater than that of USA.
u got any proof?
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
ojkalito:
LMAO who is feeding you all these lies...NK is still a baby when it comes to nuclear war heads...this is Kim bowing to pressure if you've been following the news
4 Ways to Kill or be Killed

1. Do not sympathize with your enemies.
Your enemy will bide his time and strike back when you least expect.

2. When you pity or hope for reconciliation, it will make you hesitate.

They may act friendly for the time being, but they will eventually destroy you

3. An enemy that is left around is like a half-dead viper that you nurse back to health.

You only strengthen their fear and hatred of you.

NK are just acting friendly.

P. S: Am only responsible to what I type but how you interpret it is left to you
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
miqos02:
u got any proof?
No. Their nuclear program fit destroy USA
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Lucasbalo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
obixcel:
You are still showing your idiocy about a worthlessly racist President. Worry about your hardships in Nigeria. Trampy doesn't give a hoot about a Third World being like you.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by adegeye38(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
RexEmmyGee:

They have up-to 20-40 heads for the record. And when their leader head spark, that program will just be directed to the USA
dats one of d reasons d usa wants dem to stop their nuclear program
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by RexEmmyGee: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
adegeye38:
dats one of d reasons d usa wants dem to stop their nuclear program
thats the reason US should be afraid of them
Re: Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May by Eagba(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
evexx1:

Dumbest comment I've seen all year.

Do you know how much USA spends on their military? That alone gives them 10years ahead of the whole world. You could have mentioned Russia, Japan, Britain and China as next to America's capability not North Korea.
Do more researches and watch documentaries so you can understand why America's military is number one in the world.
aunty are you ok? Or you are fast in typing and slow in thinking. I compare then to the whole of west and central africa. No vex me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression / "Real Coup Plotters Are Sit-tight Leaders Who Manipulate Constitutions"-doumbouy / UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.