Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P (18575 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Proffdada: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
macphilip:
why is God silent to all these wickedness!!!
God is not.
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2018
So sad... Rip to the young lady.

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by powalez: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2018
that senselessidiot just enjoy been quoted. For me, am nt quoting him
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Fabulousgal(f): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Ewo!! They have invaded naira land too?

quote author=SenselessIdiot post=65683396]Kill them all.
Nigeria belongs to us and we are here talking take it back.
It's either you guys hand it over peacefully or face our wrath.
We are Fulanis, we rule Nigeria!
You cannot take what belong to someone else and expect to go Scott free, no it doesn't work that way, never! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by officialMarcTimi(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2018
In da name of politics some ppl are decreasing their own population.

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by jashar(f): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2018
terrible

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by mondee02(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
You cannot take what belong to someone else and expect to go Scott free, no it doesn't work that way, never!

May your mother, sisters and all members of your family be killed as this woman was killed, Amen.!!!

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Fabulousgal(f): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2018
powalez:
that senselessidiot just enjoy been quoted. For me, am nt quoting him

Even at that, there are things one shouldnt joke with na. Especially matters relating to death or life threatening issues. Admin should take note of this guy n caution him..

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Fabulousgal(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dear Admin,

Please take note of this (senseless idiot) guy. Wot he just posted isnt funny at all. I actually thought the headsmen are here until i started seeing other pipo quoting him. Pls call him to order, we dont joke with issues of death or life threatening issues pls.
Thanks,
Yours truely,
Fabulous gal.

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
You cannot take what belong to someone else and expect to go Scott free, no it doesn't work that way, never!
WHO is this mad dog again?THEY have EVEN infiltrated nairaland

All these Muslims that don't know how to be civil sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Sima04: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
if you are really a Fulani, u should know ur root that you pple are not originally Nigerians..u guys are stupid immigrants

2 Likes

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
dukeprince50:

calm ur nerves, he's only trying to get attention but in a very stupid and disgusting way
True he is just an attention seeking idiot

I doubt he is Fulani sha

But that's still the average mindset of Fulanis

They believe Nigeria belong to them and that they are meant to conquer and enslave every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.
see what you have invite upon yourself idiot

God thunder you there
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Benblaq(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Boko Haram are now moving around to perpetrate their crime against humanity.
Nigeria army should act accordingly.
Not until their (your) oga at the top tells them to do so

God is watching all of us, i better warn you for the last time to renounce partnership with the chief perpetrator of evil and know your stand, so when the impending doom finally falls on all culprits, you'll not be a victim.

My one cent to madridguy

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by DidierDrogba: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Am very tired of this Country,i wish i wud leave this zoo

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by latino1131(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.

mtcheww.. attention seeker.. final u have gotten wat u want idiat

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

True he is just an attention seeking idiot

I doubt he is Fulani sha

But that's still the average mindset of Fulanis

They believe Nigeria belong to them and that they are meant to conquer and enslave every Nigerian

Nigeria truly belongs to the Fulanis unless we are not ready to face reality. The declaration of Uthman Danfodio in the 18th century is clear. They are to subdue and conquer every inch of Nigeria. This goes in tandem with the activities of the Sokoto caliphate. Why do you think the sultan of sokoto is the outright leader of all Muslims in Nigeria? The earlier people submit to fulanis, peace will reign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Teeboi56: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
macphilip:
Is because we're going back to him
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Nigeria truly belongs to the Fulanis unless we are not ready to face reality. The declaration of Uthman Danfodio in the 18th century is clear. They are to subdue and conquer every inch of Nigeria. This goes in tandem with the activities of the Sokoto caliphate. Why do you think the sultan of sokoto is the outright leader of all Muslims in Nigeria? The earlier people submit to fulanis, peace will reign
God punish u there
What do you mean by submit to Fulani
I will rather die than submit to anybody
The other tribes in Nigeria can submit to Fulani
But i swear I and my fellow Igbo people will rather die than submit to any other tribe. We fought the great Britain na small Fulani we no go fit face

The middle belt and south west and northern minorities and Christian can submit to Fulani but certainly we Igbos won't flinch

The Fulani has nothing over us; their only slight advantage is the willing middle belt and South west slaving tools. Shikena. Rl

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

God punish u there
What do you mean by submit to Fulani
I will rather die than submit to anybody
The other tribes in Nigeria can submit to Fulani
But i swear I and my fellow Igbo people will rather die than submit to any other tribe. We fought the great Britain na small Fulani we no go fit face

The middle belt and south west and northern minorities and Christian can submit to Fulani but certainly we Igbos won't flinch

The Fulani has nothing over us; their only slight advantage is the willing middle belt and South west slaving tools. Shikena. Rl

Igbo land is too small for Fulanis to conquer. They havr moles at the helms of affairs to make it happen. If they can conquer benue and Ilorin, the igbos will be an easy ride.
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by JideAmuGiaka: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Boko Haram are now moving around to perpetrate their crime against humanity.
Nigeria army should act accordingly.

Lol, I thought that IPOB was the problem?
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Igbo land is too small for Fulanis to conquer. They havr moles at the helms of affairs to make it happen. If they can conquer benue and Ilorin, the igbos will be an easy ride.
Your moniker purewater- "meji" says it all; your are likely an afonja Muslim who is a slave from Ilorin.

Let me correct u; Igbo land is not in anyway small. If they scatter Benue e no concern us.

Nothing concern illoerin and Benue with Igbo Land

We can't be subdued by anybody

Fulani is too small to conquer ndigbo

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Your moniker purewater- "meji" says it all; your are likely an afonja Muslim who is a slave from Ilorin.

Let me correct u; Igbo land is not in anyway small. If they scatter Benue e no concern us.

Nothing concern illoerin and Benue with Igbo Land

We can't be subdued by anybody

Fulani is too small to conquer ndigbo

Yes i am proudly Yoruba Muslim. Your nnamdi kanu and his biafra dream was conquered into oblivion. When the time comes Fulanis will take over every inch of Nigeria
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Inferiority complex is dealing with you seriously.

JideAmuGiaka:

Lol, I thought that IPOB was the problem?
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Yes i am proudly Yoruba Muslim. Your nnamdi kanu and his biafra dream was conquered into oblivion. When the time comes Fulanis will take over every inch of Nigeria
Jesus see as this one dey proud to declare say im be slave

Biafra dream will never die

1 Like

Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by JideAmuGiaka: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Inferiority complex is dealing with you seriously.

Karma is dealing with you seriously.
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by madridguy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Karma of what? shocked

JideAmuGiaka:

Karma is dealing with you seriously.
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by wakeupafricanyo: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by JideAmuGiaka: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
madridguy:
Karma of what? shocked

Haggai 1:7
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Kill them all.

this is the post the useless mods would see and not block. if its something else like me calling them useless, they would be very angry..
Re: 9-Month-Old Baby Shot In Taraba, The Mother Killed (Graphic P by Castanea(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
macphilip:

It was foretold. Signs of last days. Read Matthew Chapter 24 and 2nd Timothy Chapter 3. I used to be perturb and ask the same question, and other questions. But now, I am not. I am doing my best to present myself unblemished before the Lord when He return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos. Photos / Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / Two Children Declared Missing After Leaving Their House In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.