Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Hidden Truth About Solar - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Hidden Truth About Solar (345 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About SOLAR FREEZER / Everything About Solar Materials / Everything You Need To Know About Solar Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth About Solar by draypizzy(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2018
Would you KNOWINGLY throw money in the garbage?
We both know the answer to that question. Absolutely not! The truth is that you are throwing money away WITHOUT knowing about it. In fact, you could be LOSING $20 PER DAY!
But today… That stops.
I am going to share some secrets with you. Secrets that will help you keep your money where it belongs; in your pocket.
These secrets could save you THOUSANDS, TENS OF THOUSANDS, or HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS. This is money that you could spend DOING THE THINGS YOU LOVE, rather than giving it away to strangers.
Right now, you spend thousands of dollars each year on an electric bill. Why? Electricity is valuable. You NEED it to keep your lights on and the temperature in your house at a comfortable level. Right now, you pay an electric company WHATEVER AMOUNT they want to charge for this electricity. Think about it. Why can they charge whatever they want? Because, until now, they CONTROLLED how you get your electricity. You NEEDED to get your electricity from them because there were no other options.
UNTIL NOW.
Did you know that you could get solar power that actually pays for itself in a few years?
Did you know you could substantially reduce your electric bill every month by supplementing with solar power?
Did you know that installing solar power on your residence could actually INCREASE the value of your home EQUAL TO the investment of the installation?
These are things the electric companies don’t want you to know.
Why?
It is money out of their pocket.
Toward that end, the electric companies perpetuate some myths. Let’s address the myths and respond with the TRUTH about solar power.

“Solar power is expensive.”
This is absolutely not true. The costs associated with the installation of solar equipment can actually be recovered by the monthly savings on your utility bill. In a relatively short amount of time, usually within 5 years, the installation costs will be completely recovered; ultimately the installation will have COST YOU NOTHING. After you recoup your costs, the savings are extra money in your pocket every month. I have another question relating to the costs associated with solar power. Do you have control over rate increases by your electric company? If they raised your rates tomorrow by 25%, would you have any recourse? No, you would simply pay the increase. With solar power, you maintain some level of control over this.

“The installation of solar equipment will damage my roof or property.”
This is not necessarily true. While it is true that in every single industry in the world, there are service providers that are simply not reputable. However, there is good news! You have control over this. Using a REPUTABLE company, where service isn’t a slogan, but embedded in everything they do will prevent subpar installation and service.

“I am worried about investing in a technology that will be obsolete in a few years.”  
Good news! The sun has been around since the beginning of time, and will continue to be here until the end of time. Harnessing the power of the sun makes sense.   Not only will technology not go obsolete; technological advances will continue to drive new and innovative ways to use energy from the sun. In fact, when you choose a solar power company, you should choose one that recognizes the importance of innovation.

“I am worried about buying the wrong panels or equipment.” This is a logical concern. When you are sick, you go to the doctor. When you have a toothache, you go to the dentist. When you need solar panels and installation, you should go to draysolar energy services. They are THE EXPERTS in this space. It simply makes sense to work with experts on the front end of a project. draysolar doesn’t use a one-size-fits-all approach to solar energy; rather, they develop a tailored solution that meets YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS.

“What if I can’t get enough power from solar power?” Good news! The sun is here to stay; as sure as the little orphan Annie croons about in the wildly popular film, Annie; “The sun will come out tomorrow.” It is a sustainable and clean form of energy. I feel profoundly confident stating that solar power is one of the only energy sources that simply will not run out.
It is time to change the way you think about energy. Take the power away from the ENERGY GOLIATHS and put the power back in your hands. There is no need to continue to heat or cool your house by burning money. Instead, use a profoundly renewable source of energy – solar power – to help you meet your electricity needs.
Is there an abundance of misinformation out there about the costs and benefits of solar energy? Absolutely. However, as a newly educated consumer, I commission you to seek out the TRUTH. Contact draysolar and speak with an expert. Worst case scenario, you leave with more information. Best case scenario, you save hundreds of thousands of dollars. Ultimately, there is no down-side. Every day you wait is costing you money.

Contact draysolar now. And make a future decision

Phone-07033296674

(1) (Reply)

A Premium Domain Available For Sale / Rechargeable Fm/am Radio With Led Display Needed Bulk Purchase (urgently) / $25 Itunes Gift Card Urgently Need Buzz Me Up Or Whatsapp On 09031855472

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.