Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What If Today Was Your Very Last - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Today Was Your Very Last (883 Views)

My Being In Church Today Was In Vain, Hollow And Futile! / What If Today Is Your Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Today Was Your Very Last by freelance(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2007
Imagine You went for a medical check up today, and your doctor decided to confide in you, you have the whole of today and no more, by 12 midnight today, your breath will literally cease!

The question for you today is what would you wish you had done?

If today was your last, what would you wish you had done differently, how would you spend today?

Godspeed!!!!
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by PoDeep(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2007
U already know:beg profusely for forgiveness & do as many good deeds as i can.
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by freelance(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ Po Deep
Sharp guy cool cool cool.
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by jaybaby(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2007
Pray-Pray_pray
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by KAG: 2:53am On Mar 16, 2007
freelance:

Imagine You went for a medical check up today, and your doctor decided to confide in you, you have the whole of today and no more, by 12 midnight today, your breath will literally cease!

The question for you today is what would you wish you had done?

Inter-galatic travel

If today was your last, what would you wish you had done differently, how would you spend today?

Godspeed!!!!

Sobering questions. I'll try to think of some, then I'll try to do them, because today could be my last.

Po Deep:

U already know:beg profusely for forgiveness & do as many good deeds as i can.

Why not do them anyway?
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by macalurs(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2007
I'll commit suicide.
Re: What If Today Was Your Very Last by Pain(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2007
I'd Pack My Luggage and Say Goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Christian And Marriage / Can You Attend A Church Led By A Woman / Forvivness After Immoral Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.