Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

2 Years After Making Promise, Conor Mcgregor Surpasses Christiano Ronaldo As Wor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2 Years After Making Promise, Conor Mcgregor Surpasses Christiano Ronaldo As Wor (437 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Years After Making Promise, Conor Mcgregor Surpasses Christiano Ronaldo As Wor by phantomayo: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
The Irishman insists he is on top of the sporting rich list after penning a deal with Burger King.

Conor McGregor has bragged that he has surpassed Cristiano Ronaldo in the rich list for athletes - just like he told the Real Madrid superstar back in 2016.

The Notorious bragged on social media about his increased earnings after clinching another endorsement deal with Burger King.

After labelling himself a "King," McGregor found time to lay into foe Floyd Mayweather, goading him into a rematch in the octagon.

He wrote: "Making deals and TAKING deals! Kings recognise Kings!
"I am also really interested to see this years Forbes highest paid athletes list.

"I have now surpassed Cristiano Ronaldo as I told him I would in 2016.
"Floyd as a retired fighter that makes ZERO substantial revenue outside of them ropes is not on the list, and in the long game, is already dead.

Mixed Martial Arts is a glorious game, Floyd. You are going to love it hahaha."

McGregor also found time to reach out to some of the hip hop music industry's biggest names, with Jay_Z usurping Diddy as the wealthiest rapper of 2018.

Diddy hasn't been number 2 in so long. Until now. Zoom into that two tone with the powder blue on my wrist mate. You might see 1st place again."

In typical McGregor style, the Irishman found time to end his post with another shot fired, this time at 50 Cent for blocking him on Instagram.
"Someone tag 50 Cent in this for me," he wrote. "He blocked me on this the mad 50-year-old Instagram blocker.

"Ahh don't block me 50 kid, I still like some of your songs. The older ones hahah."

.....African athletes take a cue!

Source: http://www.columny.com/2018/03/2-years-after-making-promise-conor.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Super Salah Saves Liverpool / Fans To Pay Up To N9k To Watch France Vs Super Falcons / Man Cycling To Russia From Egypt Ahead Of The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.