Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Priests Are Human Too ─ Please Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Priests Are Human Too ─ Please Read (368 Views)

This World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / Armed Men Attack Bishop Kukah Parish In Katsina Kidnap Priests / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Catholic Church In Benue, Killed 2 Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Priests Are Human Too ─ Please Read by umahiprinceblog(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2018
Look at this scenario! He stood up to preach in one of the daily weekday's evening Masses. The first thing he asked the congregation to do was to go ask someone "How was your day?".

Everyone went around asking, shaking and patting each others back. Some even hugged themselves!
I smiled as I saw it all. Guess what, no one came to the priest to ask that simple question 'How was your day?'. Yet! he was tired and it had been a really hard day for him.

Priests and Medical doctors may have something in common- people believe they are fine as long as they are breathing!
You are quick to ask your priest; "Are you praying for me?" But have you ever told him "I am praying for you".

You know how to accuse the priest of not visiting you but have you ever stopped by to check on him?
You tell the priest that you are going on vacation but have you ever wondered when last he had a break?

Your priest smiles at you telling you "It is well with you" when at times, it is a prophecy for himself.
A priest can officiate a wedding just after consoling a bereaved family (Can you imagine that emotional switch- yet he must be stable)....continue read here: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/03/priests-are-human-too-please-read.html

(1) (Reply)

RE: Land Use Charges. / Senate Passes National Transport Commission Bill / Top 7 Human Rights Protections You Have When You’re Facing Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.