Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out (14262 Views)

You Have The Right To Search A Policeman Before He Searches You — NPF / Jokotola Pelumi And 49 Others Arrested For Killing A Policeman (photo) / Meet Olajide Ayeni, A Nigerian Working As A Policeman In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by sweetlaw: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2018
them don kill that one and try to coverup with fictional stories of robbry and bla bla bla

madam, just take heart and continue to pray so that whoever is responsible will be caught and if he is still alive, that God should bring him back home safely.

take heart.
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by OnyeOGA(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2018
IfoyinTEDO:
If he dies, he dies.

I hate Police
am telling you!
You see anything called Security agency in Nigeria. I hate it with passion.
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by TheMainMan: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2018
may GOD bring him bk peacefully... and if their is any conspiracy... i pray it will be revealed in JESUS name... AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by shekauvsbuhari: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Originalsly:
This nonsense should be stopped. ... where else in the world are police used as personal security for businessmen and their families? They know what happened to the husband.... if he was killed in a robbery they would've said so at the time and dropped off his body. .....or is it the robbers took away his body?
YOU DNT UNDERSTAND. HE DIED IN A SKULL MINING N HUMAN PARTS FREE TRADE ZONE N THEY HAVE DONE THE NEEDFUL.
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by pero45: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
OnyeOGA:

see, if i give you barrel slap!
Ngwa quote me again.

See this bastard o....

Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by id4sho(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
The criminals must have run after him and shot him dead, that is always the case. He's dead, a search party should continue searching for his body.
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by OnyeOGA(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
pero45:

See this bastard o....
i will beat you o!
Hmmm ehhhhhhhh!
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by delishpot: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
The thing is that his boss has sold him for money ritual.
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
All the people he has been harrassing and extorting finally got him grin

happy dieing to him!!
Re: Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
if u die in service as a police man, you die for nothing. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios / Impeachment: How Shuaibu Leaked Govt Secrets – Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.