Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed (427 Views)

Football Writers' Association Name Ruben Dias Men's Footballer Of The Year / Jordan Henderson Wins Football Writers' Men's Footballer Of The Year / 50k/ Month working from home - Football Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed by Tyrexw: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2018
Do you love football?
Do you love to write?
Why not make money doing both?
Here's an offer...
Write 4-5 articles a day
Certain weeks, you will write 3-4 articles.
200-250 words per article
9,000 naira a month
This will increase with time.

Requirements

Excellent English Skills
Must be eager to learn
You have to be online most of the time cos the links to the articles will be provided at specific hours of the day
Must be skilled at avoiding plagiarising other articles cos your work will be regularly checked for plagiarism and you may stop the articles altogether if caught.
Must be good at rewriting articles... If you don't know the meaning and ethics of rewriting, search Google and YouTube.
Most of the articles you'll be writing will be rewritten articles cos the links to the articles will be provided. Your job is to read and write your own version of the same story.

Interested?

TyrexWilliams@gmail.com

Reach me, drop Your digits, mail, or send me a dm

Let's get this started!
Re: Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed by Igweminho(m): 12:36am On Mar 10, 2018
08101571486,emmanuel igwe
Re: Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed by darinze: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Chidexxy2018@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Writing Football/Writers Needed by Negsport(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2018
here is my Num.09021003297 an my email is negomedia1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Firmino Reveals A Surprising Name As One Of Premeir League's Best / Croatian Striker, Bruno Dies On The Pitch After Ball Was Smashed On His Chest / Pierre-emerick Aubameyang’s Late Goals Guide Arsenal Past Stoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.