Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (16864 Views)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With New Lovely Photos / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Yomzzyblog: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Beautiful, Talented and Hardworking Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro is celebrating her birthday today, March 9, 2018. To mark this day, the actress penned down a lovely message via social media.

She wrote;

"So it’s my birthday in a few..... I’m grateful for a whole lot... Sitting on the floor right here reminiscing about the past, Present and the Future. All I can honestly say is I’m Internally Happy and blessed. For how far I have come..... I’m Blessed. For the battles I have won... I’m blessed! For how I have grown and kept myself together using nothing but #Selflove and the wisdom you gave me Lord.... I’m Blessed! For where God is taking me.. I’m Blessed. For the good Life, Family, Job, Friends, Fans, Good Health, Love and Laughter. I’m blessed! Keep blessing the works of my hands and all around me. Amen. Happy birthday to me!"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/03/actress-lilian-esoro-celebrates-her.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Yomzzyblog: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2018
Happy birthday, mine loading........ grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Treasure17(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by chriskosherbal(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2018
Happy birthday gorgeous ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
And so?? How does that concern Nairaland members?? angry
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by fresherdanU: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
happy birthday darling. your blessings are permanent in Jesus name.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by GreatOlu1: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy birthday dear, it's our day.....

Biko throw us likes.... cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Benjom(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Enjoy your day.

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Uruan2023: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birthday Lily

May ur flower never go dry when needed by a florist.

Live forever.

kiss wink
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Tamarapetty(f): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Remain cake
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by ChiefSweetus: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
"Reminiscing about the future" eh? sad
No wonder u and ubi marry undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Olii(f): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by kelish(f): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
happy birthday nurse abigal

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by royalamour(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
Character = zero

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by 99foxxy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birthday babe.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
What's the big deal about birthdays sef. Just a way to seek attention from the public. Everybody must announce their own cheesy
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Happy Birtday Lilian
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Pavore9: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
No matter the lows in life, one has the right to feel grateful and happy.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by LesbianBoy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
I hardly see this girl with her baby. Did she dump him with ubi franklin
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Mandrake007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
happy birthday to lesbian esoro

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by WaffenSS(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
At least she looks classy.

Not like those overfed oloshos with tree trunks for thighs.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by galaxy2020(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
What age is she celebrating? Football age or real age?
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by BABANGBALI: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
There was a time I used to trip for this babe, but now labake1 ti take over,oloruka ti gba oruka men
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by labake1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
BABANGBALI:
There was a time I used to trip for this babe, but now labake1 ti take over,oloruka ti gba oruka men

Aww you just made me smile since morning kiss
No one should put asunder
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by BABANGBALI: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
labake1:

Aww you just made me smile since morning kiss
No one should put asunder
dem no fit, lai lai dey fit
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by DivinelyBlessed: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lilian Esoro

Good Actress

She has added weight shocked

Money good ooh grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today by labake1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
BABANGBALI:
dem no fit, lai lai dey fit

Yes o grin

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Campus Connect Tour (Pictures) / PHOTO: Femi Kuti Visits IDP Camp In Maiduguri / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.