Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (18700 Views)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With New Lovely Photos / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mrop(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Beautiful actress Lilian Esoro Celebrates her with beautiful stunning photos.

Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress, an event planner, and also the CEO of Goldie Locks hair salon situated in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria. She was born in Imo State, Nigeria but grew up in Lagos. Esoro is the youngest in a family of seven.

Happy birthday to her. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/lilian-esoro-looks-stunning-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Mrop(m): 6:16am On Mar 09, 2019

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by dollytino4real(f): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019
ubi go die 4 u
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by youngberry001(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Waz dis abi she wan fly sade
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by daddytime(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
I won't be surprised if this one goes to eat shit in Dubai too...

Every slay Queen is a suspect now.

My young innocent daughter been wan go Dubai for holidays...I don cancel that move sharp sharp..

19 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by MrGist: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2019
cool embarassed
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2019
The young women of these days especially female celebrities prefer to go into d most sacred n oldest institution in d world called marriage n after obtaining that status of Mrs ,they defile d sacred institution n jump out of d marriage n they begin to slay up n down. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Is she celebrating Holi?
Damn the colors undecided

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by meobizy(f): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Is her birthday every day?
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Itzpetersv: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Non verified old policy UK AdSense with £50 inside for sale

Check my profile
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
The babe likes money so much! Always famzing rich guys on instagram! angry
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Iyajelili(f): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nurse Abigail don become oyinbo. Well done

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ashawopikin(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Too much expensive rags, the last pics is ok

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
kiss
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Immarocks(f): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lord.....
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Onyi22(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
She still no fyn
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Xtaceeey: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmm did she rub oil on her body or what? Shes looking so different
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Magic1: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is that boxer she is wearing inside?
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
It was before that I used to have a hard on for this bitch, but now, na hiss my prick dey hiss her
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Magic1:
no, it is bante

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by SmartPolician: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
She still no fyn

U must like doggie style a lot grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by gwama: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Finally, she managed to whiten her feet and the joints of her hands thanks surely to the pills and whitening injections. Poor Naija when the complex of its original color holds you.The only winners are the producers and sellers of these poisons. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Edum13656: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Magic1:
no it's called panties
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by GrossPrice: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:

My young innocent daughter been wan go Dubai for holidays...I don cancel that move sharp sharp..

Ha Ha Ha!
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
That First Pic Though Or Abi She Want Fly
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Dshocker(m): 2:53am On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:

Is that your daughter on your bio?
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by daddytime(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Dshocker:

Is that your daughter on your bio?
Yup..

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Woman With Two Organs (hermaphrodite) / Nigerian Musicians And How Much They Charge For Collaborations / Aneke Twins Spend Valentine In Orphanage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.