Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination (25513 Views)

Toyota Camry 1997-1999 [aka Pencil] Headlamps / Camry Sports 09 Front Bumper And Headlamps Needed / How To Remove The Yellowing On Your Car's Headlamps With Some Materials You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by ybalogs(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Let this Monday be kind to you: be happy with what you have and accept the things which you cannot change. Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by adecz: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2018
Not for 9ja roads... undecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by pennylland: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2018
the potholes in naija road,is for political marketing to the office,and I believe there will rather buy the automatic potholes car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Grundig: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
can this one differentiate between potholes and construction site in Nigeria?
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by mormoney85(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=autojosh post=65759953]
pls mr josh i need ur advance my Toyota pencil light is given me headache
take a look at that pic so u can understand better
if i start the car in the morning time the car will run smoothly from my house to the market lets say a mile

then i pack the car, coming back in the evening if i start the car that digit numbers wher they wrote ( unleaded fuel only ) will disappear then d car movement will fall to 50 percent in fact to overtake anything na wahala

I've told my mechanic severally but nothing changed he doesn't kno what d problem is

THANKS FOR UR HELP

Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by lhawarl1(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Cool innovation.

But,Some will use it to blind other drivers while driving
this shows you only viewed the pictures, you didn't read at all, typical Nigerian
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2018
autojosh:

Do you have the car's owners manual inside the glove compartment or in the boot of the car? Check the hardcopy manual or download a softcopy online and check for recommended engine oil..

The code is going to look like 0W-40 probably mobil 1 but please verify the actual code from your user manual and note that the code in the format of 0W-40 is the most important thing to consider when changing engine oil and not whether it's Total or Mobil or Forte Oil.

In actual fact most people in Nigeria do not bother to check this...they just go for the nearest available engine oil
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2018
sexyking1:
Imagine this car in nigeria road, showing symbol of potholes, construction site, vehicle parked ahead, untarred the road, flooded road, refuse dumped on motorway etc at d same time? It won't know when it speaks warri English 'abeg I no do again I wan go back Germany ' grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by bobnatlo(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2018
symbianDON:
o boy!! this is so cool. I wonder how it will function in Nigeria though grin......if it senses police on the road, it will project N50, if it detects armed robbers or kidnappers, it will project AK47, if it detects Nigerian potholes, it will project.....e go jus off grin
grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2018
I really feel bad that a platform like nairaland plays this card of favouritism instead of strictly merit. i posted this same news here on nairaland and it didnt make front page. why then did this make front page after almost a week i posted mine.

Here is the link to the same news i posted https://www.nairaland.com/4384564/mercedes-unveils-smart-headlights-project#65624533

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by autojosh: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2018
[quote author=mormoney85 post=65761689][/quote]

Check that the battery of the car is sitting firmly and the terminals are tight. Because the dashboard display and engine can malfunction if the battery terminals are not tight.

However, it seem to be an electrical and wiring problem. The ABS light is on. Is the check engine light on? If no, that means there may have been a bypass somewhere. Your technician need to scan the car and do some trace work.

I wonder how you were able to take the photo with one hand pointing to the odometer and the other holding the phone when the car was on motion. cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by aston406: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2018
So the car won't crash again?
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by flyforall: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Mercedes benz you want to blind somebody like the moon?
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Coldfeett: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2018
autojosh:

Do you have the car's owners manual inside the glove compartment or in the boot of the car? Check the hardcopy manual or download a softcopy online and check for recommended engine oil..

The code is going to look like 0W-40 probably mobil 1 but please verify the actual code from your user manual and note that the code in the format of 0W-40 is the most important thing to consider when changing engine oil and not whether it's Total or Mobil or Forte Oil.

Thanx it's the 0W-40 Mobil 1 but i couldn't find any oil filter. Any advice on which to buy ?
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by viroblaze: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nothing new,. BMW have this technology already... You guys should read more often....
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by Reference(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
Can it be programmed to project my 'patikulas' so that the black men don't waste my time incessantly and can it project a stick of suya on the road (which will catch my attention anytime) since our dear herdsmen insist on causing vehicular slaughter on our highways. Can you imagine the south biund lane of the Niger bridge was blocked Sunday morning. If not for the sea of dung in front of me and the quick realisation of what wasup, I will have had to reverse half of that bridge.

If our government cannot do anything about it I suggest Daimler comes to our aid by building systems that will detect these activities well in advance and prevent inevitable carnage.
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
lhawarl1:
this shows you only viewed the pictures, you didn't read at all, typical Nigerian
"selectively switch off individual lighting elements when a vehicle approaches in the opposite direction"

Selectively means it could also not be switched off if the driver decides not to in d settings control.

Typical Nigerian who fails to understand what they read
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by joinnow: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
symbianDON:
o boy!! this is so cool. I wonder how it will function in Nigeria though grin......if it senses police on the road, it will project N50, if it detects armed robbers or kidnappers, it will project AK47, if it detects Nigerian potholes, it will project.....e go jus off grin

What of if it detects Dangote truck coming.....
Run for your life oooooo
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by siegfried99(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
symbianDON:

Kwakwakwa grin

U will not ki somebody with laff
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by mormoney85(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
autojosh:

Check that the battery of the car is sitting firmly and the terminals are tight. Because the dashboard display and engine can malfunction if the battery terminals are not tight.

However, it seem to be an electrical and wiring problem. The ABS light is on. Is the check engine light on? If no, that means there may have been a bypass somewhere. Your technician need to scan the car and do some trace work.

I wonder how you were able to take the photo with one hand pointing to the odometer and the other holding the phone when the car was on motion. cheesy
thanks allot don d scanning thing but abs and fuel pump was d only faults discovered

once again thanks for ur advance
may the GOD u save bless you
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by lhawarl1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
EmekaBlue:
"selectively switch off individual lighting elements when a vehicle approaches in the opposite direction"

Selectively means it could also not be switched off if the driver decides not to in d settings control.

Typical Nigerian who fails to understand what they read
see this ode! Replying me after reading. Who told you to read it in the first place? .. Typical igbo
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by EmekaBlue(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
lhawarl1:
see this ode! Replying me after reading. Who told you to read it in the first place? .. Typical igbo
Typical Yoruba throwing insults in any lil discussion. Na waa fr u! Y insult undecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by wait: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Brilliant, Mercedes the best or nothing, bmw should follow with this feature, and as to the LED lights on bmw not bad either
Re: Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination by tck2000(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2019
benz

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / A Cross-Section of Made In Nigeria Automobiles / 11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.