Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case (39114 Views)

Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Marcelinho(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
okY
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by nex(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
olayinka00:
But according to reliable insider sources close to both parties says that the legal battle between Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide Entertainment parties which has been lingering has been settled in court. The sources revealed that Kiss Daniel won the case with G-Worldwide.

However, Kiss Daniel or his new management are yet to tender an official press release.
Kiss Daniel Wins Legal War With Former Label G-Worldwide In Court

How can you take this kind of hearsay, and headline it as confirmed fact? The title you posted reads:

Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Olatara(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

Kiss Daniels is just stubborn and greedy.
He saw the terms and conditions of the contract yet he happily signed it.
So what is the grounds for his breach of contract?

He should please come back to GWorldwide and make good music.

If only he didn't let fame and pride get into his head and was still loyal and humble to the GWorldwide management.
I'm sure by now they would have increased his salary from 30k to 35k.
Funny dude
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by MhizzAJ(f): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=marvin906 post=65700390]

your case serious ooo
today you will be sane tomorrow you be insane..
even fly over get direction pass you[/quote

What is your business
Oversabi
All you do on nairaland is to quote people upandan
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion
if it's not okay by you just read and pass
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

If only he didn't let fame and pride get into his head and was still loyal and humble to the GWorldwide management.
tongue

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by JeffreyJames(m): 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Won fire!

They settled out of court and signed NDA.

This is just a cock and bull story for bloggers to feed on.
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by kontalon: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
olayinka00:
In the last few months, Nigerian Afro-Pop star and FlyBoi Inc boss Kiss Daniel has been embroiled with legal battle with his former label, G-Worldwide Entertainment over breach of contract saga, but recent report by insider revealed that he has won the legal battle in court.

Sometimes last year, Oluwatobiloba Daniel, popularly known as Kiss Daniel was summoned to court over breach of contract saga that led to him to set up his own label imprint.

But according to reliable insider sources close to both parties says that the legal battle between Kiss Daniel and G-Worldwide Entertainment parties which has been lingering has been settled in court. The sources revealed that Kiss Daniel won the case with G-Worldwide.

However, Kiss Daniel or his new management are yet to tender an official press release.

More deals coming…

Kiss Daniel Wins Legal War With Former Label G-Worldwide In Court

meanwhile, pls check out this form, for people wey dey stake 2 odds https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiyxLVI9pIGIvTnT24HY8wnBEOOYAo9uUeqkKFBOr7Bz-oFA/viewform
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by CHINEX1055(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by BarristerAlarig: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy

Can you stop being stupid Saying trash on nairaland without due consideration to people it might affect is childish. No one knows you outside nairaland. 35k might be huge to you, but it's not enough for people like Kiss Daniel or me to let go of our dreams especially when it's quite obvious we were taken advantage of in our "winter days" as evident in this whole Kiss daniel- G world shenanigan.
If this post is true, I'd say a hearty congratulations to Kiss Daniel. Breaking outta whatever chains one has been tied down with is no mean feat. God bless your hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by marvin906(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=65700734][/quote]

my dear no offense buh am not in the mood undecided
buh if your upset about those things I said to you before girlie o you deserve every word..
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by tiwiex(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

lol. I saw the sarcasm at the end. I been wan ask if u be court?

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by richvictor: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
mexxmoney:
OP where ya source?

U never fail
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by IamAirforce1: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
CongrAts
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by richvictor: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

U never fail

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by LZAA: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by LyfeJennings(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

Even U that U are talking would do more than Kiss Daniel. That contract is equal to modern day slavery
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by EuroBoy007(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Tobycharles: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ds dude is underrated, can't wait to see him getting the that accolades n wealth davido dem wizzy buzz

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by maxtamazin: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

You are wicked. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by DavidEsq(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
OP, ur foolishness pass Buhari own by hundreds of light years. U said he won and at the same time u said the case was settled. Last time I checked, a settlement results in a win-win situation, while a full blown court case, determined on the merits/facts ends in a victory for one. OP, ur daftness is unbeatable angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Biggty:
must you always comment and explain everything on every thread? Can't you just congratulate him and move on.
he's a very immature fellow who thinks he is very funny.
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is rare. Congrats Kiss Daniel.
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by tellwisdom: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

Mugun, stop forcing it

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by doyinisaac(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is not over.

arindin

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by anthony533(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Kissy kiss, My crush!! smiley
Another baby mama loading....
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by engrelvis(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Life is very funny.personally I feel kiss Daniel is one of d most talented musician we v around.is lyrics n beats r dope.yet he is nt given d recognition dat he deserves.i feel he is more talented dan davido n wizkid but life is nt always fair.is nt d most talented dat get international respect .Is God dat finally decide dat
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by edward1106(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
Biggty:
must you always comment and explain everything on every thread? Can't you just congratulate him and move on.

LWKMD
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by Kabaka100: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
KingLennon:
He signed a slave contract, thank God he won the case. Imagine Small doctor flexing a 2017 G-wagon and kiss Daniel never get even Lexus 300...

...and why is that?
Re: Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case by famzing(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Peteboro1:
Good news at last
SCAMMERS! SCAMMERS!! SCAMMERS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.