Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance (46147 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Thewesterner(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
See people passing judgment on a one-sided c
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by vroy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
He came late to show which is wrong but her main concern was that she approached him n he didn't say a word
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Funkybabee(f): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
So 20min is not enough after all u said he is not the only artists meant to sing on that day..

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Seun360(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xda59:
This olamide is just an arrogant bastard. It really beats my imagination how these poor people of yesterday throw humility out of the window because of the small change they have today and also forgetting that there is tomorrow.

very arrogant.

I no even know wetin dem dey hear for that their stupid music. Well, a shithole Nation with shithole pipu.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by gcof(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear no be the same performance o
maybe you meant generator performance grin grin
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by bet9ja(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Arrogance at it peak.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Belafonte(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Are you the only Person that paid to see olamide ?

This is a very foolish comment. If you cannot read and comprehend just keep quiet and stop wasting bandwidth.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
gcof:
maybe you meant generator performance grin grin
Generator ni
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Xda59:
This olamide is just an arrogant bastard. It really beats my imagination how these poor people of yesterday throw humility out of the window because of the small change they have today and also forgetting that there is tomorrow.
Have you met Olamide one on one and he was arrogant to you? Close mouth till you hear both sides.
First off she wasn’t the only one who came for the show,then imagine if everybody starts meeting Olamide to complain.
She said the organizers are her friends so why ddnt she meet them to complain, she and Olamide never had an agreement so she has no right to meet him. What if the agreement was for 20mins.
Secondly you just don’t meet people like that and start throwing questions up and down. Who knows if he was already vexed prior to that so the best option was to walk out without saying a word which is how a man should act.

Most times you have to be wise b4 throwing insult anyhow
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Tsongz(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin See as everybody dey shout
What if these people aren't encouraging him during his performance?
He'll sit on the stage and continue singing to ghosts abi
Besides we don't know the kind of mood he came in with so we can't blame both parties
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Xagaa(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
I guess some of you talking nonsense have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to see an artiste perform below expectation after much anticipation. I personally have witnessed a show where Olamide performed. The crowd was full of much expectations but guess what Olamide did.... He would perform one among his songs for not up to 1minute and cut, picks another, does the same thing and before you know, he's off the stage. This behavior is really so wrong
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by sukafia(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
I guess it'll be wise to hear from both sides before making conclusions.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Shakushaku1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

shut up dia. kip kwayet. have you ever in your history spent 100euros to attend any show? and when you pay even in your dream, the star artists performs 20 mins and steps down after everyone waited for hours to wait for him. dimwit. most everything be interpeted from the perspective of tribalism/hate?

Yen yen yen.. U done crying, the lagoon is there for pigs to jump into, olamide got paid and will still get paid..you and ya cohort bitching' around still wont change shi
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by unmask: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
hollywater:
That That is what She invited. To you she should keep mute.
read again.....her only input to the show was her face and her €100
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2018
graciabelle:
I was in the show undecided my annoyance is that he didn't sing Science student angry

U shud av lodged in his (olamide's) hotel too,so u can ask him ur above question too.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Dollabiz: 1:08am On Mar 10, 2018
oh
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by DiGovernor: 1:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Am in Germany and 25euro is not an amount to cause all this chaos. That woman is crazy. Let it go
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Jaykolo10(m): 2:24am On Mar 10, 2018
Many people are quick to react to a one sided story just because it has a video that doesn't even include olamide in it and here many already judged it to be sheer arrogance... my people always try to think outside the box think from both sides... the guy is human too... to me he even acted matured enough
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by phestus(m): 2:43am On Mar 10, 2018
This BS again.
I don't have a problem with airing your opinion, but this chick is beginning to sound like a broken record.
Was it Olamide who organised the show? Does she know the agreement and detailed penned? Why does she feel Olamide owe her an explanation?
So she sat at the VIP and got hit by a missile, that's the price of Fame, how's that Olamides fault, did he book you a seat there?
Any one has a problem, enquire from the show organisers as Olamide does not owe her an explanation.
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by placeofallure(f): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2018
amnwa:

I keep wondering how I share country with people like you?

Did you even read the stuff.

People who think like that Ehn! I don't know for this generation of youth and it makes me wanna think maybe the beautiful ones are not born yet really. Anyone that can think like this can not be a leader tomorrow how much more today. No wonder the likes of PMB, OBJ, IBB want to rule forever. Not many sane youth to take over.

1 Like

Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Yen yen yen.. U done crying, the lagoon is there for pigs to jump into, olamide got paid and will still get paid..you and ya cohort bitching' around still wont change shi

I aint an Olamide hater FYI. It put mediators in trouble. Trust me i'm in biz. No one is against the posterity of Olamide. What is ryt is ryt, what is wrong is wrong. When tins go South, it's fans that come out to help stars. Even R Kelly did a bad show in naija, when he returned to US, he apologized. Just a little remorse would have been okay
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Princewillj2k: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2018
lol
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Ugosample(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2018
Xda59:

Olamide has much more than chicken change

just saying tho
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 3:31am On May 25, 2018
alphacyborg:

Just tell us you are crushing on wizkid undecided
grin
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 3:33am On May 25, 2018
lilmarley:

your reasoning must be really spicy.....

don't judge by just hearing one side of the story...... am very sure you'll do worse if you were in his shoe

biko pack well
No Joygrin grin
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2018
Seun360:

very arrogant.

I no even know wetin dem dey hear for that their stupid music. Well, a shithole Nation with shithole pipu.
I Knw Haters Go Show Face, Go Sing Nw Lets See Wat U Gt grin
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 3:39am On May 25, 2018
Tsongz:
grin See as everybody dey shout
What if these people aren't encouraging him during his performance?
He'll sit on the stage and continue singing to ghosts abi
Besides we don't know the kind of mood he came in with so we can't blame both parties
Ghost Mode grin
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 3:42am On May 25, 2018
Xagaa:
I guess some of you talking nonsense have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to see an artiste perform below expectation after much anticipation. I personally have witnessed a show where Olamide performed. The crowd was full of much expectations but guess what Olamide did.... He would perform one among his songs for not up to 1minute and cut, picks another, does the same thing and before you know, he's off the stage. This behavior is really so wrong
So He Should Die On The Stage because Of Small Change Dem Wan Give Am Abi
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 4:05am On May 25, 2018
biacan:
Amara take back that comment it's not to be coming from a lady like you.... cool
I Knw U Go Talk Biacat grin Career Woman
Re: Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance by Akinwale1424(m): 4:14am On May 25, 2018
gypsey:
because he has lost all the people who are foolish enough to pay to watch his Rubbiish show, I ve never even heard of olamide before this is the first time.
Omo See Big Lie, God Dey Oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.