Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (679 Views)

Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
Liverpool Star Mohamed Salah Has Won The EA Sports February Player Of The Month Award.

The 25-year-old contined his fine Form this season in February by being involved in 6goals: 4goals and 2 assists to claim the prize.

SALAH'S PL STATS FOR FEBRUARY

Games played: 3

Goals:4

Assists:2

His goals and assists proved crucial for Liverpool in the race for a Top 4 finish and ensured them moving to just 2 points behind 2nd Placed Manchester United.

'The players make it easier and the coach also makes it easier for me,' Salah Said.

'It's nice to win it again especially because it's the Player of the Month of the Premier League, so that's something good.

'I say always try to help reach the three points and to be in a better position.'

Source: http://gisthoodng..in/2018/03/liverpool-mohamed-salah-wins-february.html

Cc: mynd lalasticlala

Re: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by officialMarcTimi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dis guy looks unstoppable. But Mourinho is a good tactician so i trust him. United till i die!!
Re: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
sad angry may the gods help confuse Liverpool tomorrow
Re: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
Unstoppable salah. The only Muslim I like.
Re: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by adto(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
Den go chop am dis weekend..... Up man u
Re: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Wins PL February Player Of The Month Award (Photos) by Itsmedozie: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
adto:
Den go chop am dis weekend..... Up man u
ma nigga

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Eyes Kelechi Onyewuenyi / Europa League Semi Final Draws / Donald Trump Disregard FIFA, Threatens Nigeria And Other African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.