Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. (55979 Views)

Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) / Keke Napep Ambulances Launched In Ebonyi State As Nigerians React. Photos / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2018
Chikeluba25:
The Idiot was asked to post Osun achievement in health Sector, instead of him to comply with the topic, he is busy posting substandard road project done by his lekpasious governor. This is a creative indication that Osun is #0/100 in health Sector.
Back to the business
More pictures from Anambra State. Can you see the donated ambulance at work
Don't mind that thing trying to derail this beautiful thread, we have put him in his place
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by BeijinDossier: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Second round:

1. [/b]- 15

2. [b]Deomelllo

Oya next round cool

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Second round:

1. [/b]- 15

2. [b]Deomelllo

Oya next round cool
He has been put in his cage and would never compare his Osun to Anambra next time.
Please ask him if his governor has paid workers and what is the percentage this time

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2018
deomelllo:
[img]

Anambra is leading state in health sector

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2018
More from Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by maimalari: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2018
What a disappointment coming from hitherto good governor. Please retrace your steps Mr Obiano
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Do u know the cost of one
People like u will still criticize
Even though he uses G wagon.
Na Helipcopter he for use. sad
don't quote me again if you don't have any meaningful thing to use in defending your argument,

You are referring to the cost, and common sense didn't make you realize this is just another opportunity to steal public funds.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2018
post=65711214:
More from Anambra
I can see ambulances neatly parked in one of those pictures, tell deomelllo to provide same
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
don't quote me again if you don't have any meaningful thing to use in defending your argument,

You are referring to the cost, and common sense didn't make you realize this is just another opportunity to steal public funds.
Is it your money and is the public complaining?
Just wait and see other states emulating this
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2018
post=65711109:

Anambra is leading state in health sector
maybe Lagos is not in Nigeria again.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
maimalari:
What a disappointment coming from hitherto good governor. Please retrace your steps Mr Obiano
Show us ambulances parked in your PHCs then
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
maybe Lagos is not in Nigeria again.
Are you also a Lagosian like others?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Is it your money and is the public complaining?
Just wait and see other states emulating this
typical characteristics of a zombie.

Is it my money? What manner of fvckery is this,

Ndị bandwagon.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Are you also a Lagosian like others?
I'm not.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
typical characteristics of a zombie.

Is it my money? What manner of fvckery is this,

Ndị bandwagon.
Ndo, public money as if you've ever paid any form of tax in your life. Your likes are a burden to the society
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Yyeske(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
I'm not.
So why defending her?
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Yyeske:
So why defending her?
you gotta be shịtting me,cos it's the truth and I have a mind of my own,

I don't need to join the bandwagon cos am 046.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by iLoveAnambra(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2018
post=65707819:
Anambra under Obiano least indebted state in Nigeria
Deomello go be like" ah ah my hown hOsun

we go reach like dis soon wen we complete our
hairport

1 Like

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by iLoveAnambra(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2018
how do u expect someone dat was raised in Brown poisonous roof
brain to be mentally stable

Nna Deomello is insane
for his mind Osun develop pass Lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
how do u expect someone dat was raised in Brown poisonous roof

brain to be mentally stable

Nna Deomello is insane

for his mind Osun develop pass Lasgidi

I guess this is end of discussion between Anambra and Osun state, probably that is why they are attacking us grin

Anambra state lead in assessment of primary health care facilities’ service readiness in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2018
post=65712205:

I guess this is end of discussion between Anambra and Osun state, probably that is why they are attacking us grin

Anambra state lead in assessment of primary health care facilities’ service readiness in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Accessment on primary health sector shows Anambra state is leading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2018
deomelllo:
[b]^^^^^^
Come here, propaganda is over, from the report Anambra is not your mate in all ramifications, no wonder you are ranting like mad cow all over, your state Osun is performing very poor in primary health care, and you have the effrontery to challenge leading state in primary health care instead to pay attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Carter4luv(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Nice one Mr governor ure working so hard for ur people.

Dis keke would av bin converted to mini van ambulance the situation of our roads can cause more accident with tricycle ambulance.

God bless ur vision anyway governor of anambra.
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:

Learn appreciate any good thin for once. Besides ur common sence didnt tell u that He can still steal public funds even without doing any form of development Shebi na u get sence pass Obiano
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
deomelllo:

O'Amabulance live and direct in real life action, unlike your village keke first aid box...

Oya, cover your face in shame....silly villagers..

grin grin grin grin grin

Thiis seems like Ogun state Amb. . . . grin
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2018
More revolution in health sector

1 Like

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Ekiseme(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Learn appreciate any good thin for once. Besides ur common sence didnt tell u that He can still steal public funds even without doing any form of development Shebi na u get sence pass Obiano
Ina ako rubbish
Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by davidflames(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2018
Made in Osun?. . . I tink d emphasis shld b dat diz is naija made... Its ours!
We shld b proud of it.

deomelllo:

Nna, Osun don't do village kekenap and imaginary make believe ambulance, they have real ambulance and not only that, they also have mobile hosital truck for MASS and critical health services and outreach.

Kekenap ambulance in 2018? SMH..

Abeg stay in your village lane...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2018
Ekiseme:
Ina ako rubbish
Ina ako rubbish Mitwwwwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Distributes Innoson Motorbike Ambulances To 500 Phcs In The State. by Chikeluba25(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Where is the Osun Osu of a boy? Show me your state Nairaland ambulances @wrk?
Osun ambulances mission ends here on Nairaland. Am sure that by now their failed government and the ppl incharge must have sold the ambulances in auction price.
The pic below is Anambra State ambulance @wrk. Show me Osun own @wrk if am wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.