Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? (39840 Views)

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by enomakos(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
That position of deputy governor shall be scrapped
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by sirgalahad26(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:

na fashola deputy be that, ambode own na one idiat abi na idiottt adebusile
grin bros u wicked ooo! na idiat adebule grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by drealzum(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
No deputy Governor is popular In Nigeria.
Some people are mentioning some funny names at IMo and Ekiti. Who them epp here for Jos?
Your deputy governor is only known in your state.
There are some states we don't even know the Governors. Some state Governors are not even on the news for us here in Jos to see or hear about them. When was the last time I saw Osun, Ondo,Oyo,Yobe and Ebonyi state governors on the news?
But in Kogi, there is a difference. There is a man there who is competing for popularity with the state governor Yahaya Bello. He is Kogi chief of staff. He is Nigeria's most popular state Chief of Staff. His name is Edward Onoja. That man is more powerful than even the deputy governor in that state. After governor na him.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
WHO IS TALKING ABOUT BEING POPULAR..HERE IN NIGERIA NO SITTING GOVERNOR WILL ALLOW HIS DEPUTY TO STEAL THE SHOW FROM HIM OOO....SO THE QUESTION IS ODD...IF THAT DEPUTY TRIES IT, IT WILL BE SEEN AS TRYING TO OVERSHADOW THE OGA....HE WILL BE ACCUSE OF NOT BEING LOYAL OR ONE BIG ENGLISH CALLED INSUBORDINATION..THE NEXT THING, ALLEGATION STARTS COMING IN AND HE WILL BE IMPEACHED
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by kimacent(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ipalibo Banigo of rivers state. The jewel of Nigerians delta.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by divineappo(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Kebbi deputy governor is the most popular.
Infact, I don't even know his name, and nobody on Nairaland knows it either.

Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Lumig: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
The Governor must be popular first, then the omen will spread to the Deputy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrPolitics:
Who do you think is the most popular governor in Nigeria?
I've noticed that people pay very little attention to their deputy governors but is there any that's outspoken?

The one in Imo state and that was very recent because of His principal hegemonic inclinations
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by stevups(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
OK!!! Nigeria is still using deputy governor, is true o!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by prestige2013: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
SEMO007:
Yemi osinbajo

grin
Deputy Governor not Vice President.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oyo State own na Chief Moses Alake Adeyemo but I never see am or hin name for newspaper, TV since 2011.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Finest6: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
None!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by kerry57: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Imo State deputy, madumere, because of the rift BTW him and okorocha, and also okorocha in-law on who will succeed him
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by freshdude99(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
I think it's that one that slapped thunder commot for el rufai eye in kaduna state

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by spencekat(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
My former governor once said deputy governors are like spare tyres.This is the major reason why they are not that known even in their states.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by ibrokanety: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Can you give us the name if you know it. Which state deputy Governor popular in this our Nigeria. They are just called such nane for nothing with no relevancy most are even dormant throughout the tenure.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Temysteve(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
HarryDuce:
Ipalibo Banigo
abeg who dey bear my dog name?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Temysteve(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
I dnt even know the slogan of my state let alone deputy gov.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Adeagbo77: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lagos state deputy governor, Dr Idiat Adebule is the most popular in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by qleap2all(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
to Lagos State deputy gov. IDIAT
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by SirAfoy1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
To me, The most popular deputy Governor is Fayose deputy
Prof. Eleka

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
Imo state, exe madumere
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by isaacology3000(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Olushola Eleka Ekiti state Deputy Gov

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by SEMO007(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Then u are the deputy governor

OboOlora:

Hahahaha u r a cow for this
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by emerich(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Arc Bala Bantex, the brave dep Gov that gave that Dwarf in Kad State a factory resetting slap that formatted his skull....
It made the guy a legend.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Daddybright1986(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Kunlexity(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
MrPolitics:
Who do you think is the most popular governor in Nigeria?
I've noticed that people pay very little attention to their deputy governors but is there any that's outspoken?

How would people pay attention to them, knowing full well that they're puppet. All what most of them are doing is to go and read � news � papers in the office.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by emmaattack: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Change the question to Who is the most outspoken Chief of Staff to any Governor ever?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by justy15: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Ebonyi deputy governor Barr.Dr. Eric Kelechi Igwe is the most popular, handsome, n swagalicious dep Governor I must confess in all sincerity
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by naijajobspost(m): 1:05am On Mar 10, 2018
oh
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Deputy Governor In Nigeria? by Manobravo09(m): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

lipsrsealed

Even the question is complicated but, i think BALA BANTEX IS DE MOST POPULAR. KADUNA DEPUTY GOVERNOR.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.