Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (914 Views)

An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander / Metcopo Design Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets Sold By Niyi / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nkwere: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
Dear Nairaland brothes

Please i am new on this site i have completed my house to roofing level, but due to different type of aluminium
in nigeria now i am truely lost. A friend of mine told me that first aluminium is just the best but due to it´s expensive
i will like you brothers to please come to my help of any idea what type is cheap and good for long lasting

THANK GOD BLESS:

NKWERE
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by holarthayor(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nkwere: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=nkwere post=65697934]Dear Nairaland brothes

Please i am new on this site i have completed my house to roofing level, but due to different type of aluminium
in nigeria now i am truely lost. A friend of mine told me that first aluminium is just the best but due to it´s expensive
i will like you brothers to please come to my help of any idea what type is cheap and good for long lasting

THANK GOD BLESS:

NKWERE[/quot

Hallo nairaland brother i have a big question on aluminium i visited an aluminium company along onitsha road in owerri an they asured me that the have first aluminium 45mm.So my question is this how possible is it for them to have first aluminuim product whille first aluminium told me that i can not get first aluminium product else where if not by first aluminium now am about to pay to the onitsha road aluminium company i need your advise dear brothers help.
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nkwere: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hallo brother please my question goes as fellow is it possible for another aluminium company to sell fisrt aluminium roofing sheet
i visited an aluminium company in owerri along onitsha road imo state and the showed me metcopo 45mm gauge while first aluminium say their product
can only be found in first aluminium company so there beloved broher am completly lost due to fake and colour fade. can that be possible?

THANKS for your help
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by folmus: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
i visited an aluminium company in owerri along onitsha road imo state and the showed me metcopo 45mm gauge while first aluminium say their product
can only be found in first aluminium company so there beloved broher am completly lost due to fake and colour fade. can that be possible?

THANKS for your help[/quote]

First Aluminium is brand known for its quality but expensive. Others are imported from China but perform same function. I wanted to use FA too but the money kept increasing so I went for others with cheaper option but quality. Anything from 0.45m is fine. Get a good roofer.

1 Like

Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nkwere: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2018
folmus:

THANKS for your help

First Aluminium is brand known for its quality but expensive. Others are imported from China but perform same function. I wanted to use FA too but the money kept increasing so I went for others with cheaper option but quality. Anything from 0.45m is fine. Get a good roofer.
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by nkwere: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Hallo nairaland brother does anyone know another good quality aluminium roofing sheet apart from first aluminium and tower aluminium due to their high cost my house is at roofing level now first i have first aluminium and tower aluminium in mind but too expensive. i need your help

Good bless you all:
Re: Type Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Go to eastchase aluminium along owerri -ph road. Local aluminium is better than imported

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Modern Self Con In Yaba For Rent!!! / Farm Land Now Selling In Plots In Farm Park Ilara Igbonla Road Epe Lagos Nigeria / Room Self Contain Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.