Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander (4720 Views)

Get Your Quality Aluminium Toilet Door••Your Favorite Plug✓✓ / See Ur Water Proof Aluminum Toilet Doors, Best Price / Imported PVC Toilet Doors For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Delivery of Toilet doors.. Thanks Chief for your patronage. You can order yours too today. The nylon/sticker is to protect the doors from stains during dressing/plastering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Installation

2 Likes

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 5:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Site installation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Good morning
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Available for your services..
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thanks Nairalanders
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Get yours too

2 Likes

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Take your time oh
Other hide and seek dude
put price and type of material used
the measurement of the doors

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:
Take your time oh
Other hide and seek dude
put price and type of material used
the measurement of the doors
cheesy ok oga mi I go take my time put price and details. Thanks
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
cheesy ok oga mi I go take my time put price and details. Thanks

I just got the above doors made for bathroom and storage
Take one year
pay 15k towel materiel
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Details...sizes: 850x2150..& 800x2200. Sticker nylon are left to keep the doors clean from stains during plastering and painting till it's ready for house warming wink
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Details...sizes: 850x2150..& 800x2200. Sticker nylon are left to keep the doors clean from stains during plastering and painting till it's ready for house warming wink
I know that
"ticker nylon are left to keep the doors clean from stains during plastering and painting till it's ready for house warming"
still NO price?
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

I just got the above doors made for bathroom and storage
Take one year
pay 15k towel materiel
tower materials 15k shocked ask the person well well where he stole the materials tower materials for toilet doors.

2 Likes

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

I know that
Sticker nylon are left to keep the doors clean from stains during plastering and painting till it's ready for house warming"
still NO price?
N23k thick materials.. I don't advice any customer to use ordinary imported.. including installation
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
tower materials 15k shocked ask the person well well where he stole the materials tower materials for toilet doors.
sorry
it was 17k just check my receipts
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

sorry
it was 17k just check my receipts
shocked check properly, 17k tower materials,the person still dey play u..ask the fabricator very well if he truely use tower material. Thought u said 15k before? I have a client who fell victim of what u claim and it's so sad to see him go through that ...

1 Like

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
shocked check properly, 17k tower materials,the person still dey play u..ask the fabricator
U play me
U are playing with crazy man with 9M
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

U play me
U are playing with crazy man with 9M
I don't understand what u mean
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

Mad man with gun
You get F up real bad
we did take about the materials and price
so give me what we agreed on
that's you and your fabricator na. If I tell u the experience this same owner of these doors went through in the hand of one fabricator. I will rather go out of my way to satisfy my customer and at thesame time be pleased with the little I have left.. fabricators are different that's what makes everybody different human. Thank u

1 Like

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by GoodFaith: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
that's you and your fabricator na. If I tell u the experience this same owner of these doors went through in the hand of one fabricator. I will rather go out of my way to satisfy my customer and at thesame time be pleased with the little I have left.. fabricators are different that's what makes everybody different human. Thank u
Yes , Yes
it was delivered on time
there was no problem
young dude
you want more profit I guess
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

Yes , Yes
it was delivered on time
there was no problem
young dude
you want more profit I guess
Thank you..I wonder what your motives are here and you did same to another great artisan on his page here on Nairaland..telling him his wires are expensive, then go and buy wire from the one that will cause fire outbreak na.. I offer what will put my customer at rest of mind with adequate detailed explanation about my services and what they want.
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
In Aluminium fabrication the cost of making each designs are different, some windows are left plain with no designs and some have designs to add to the looks and beauty it brings... examples are below.

1 Like

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
At Perfect Touch Aluminium prices of doors starts from 20k... customer can decide which one he/she wants...with years of Aluminium fabrication experience,we deliver Quality and great services. Our works are in different states. Thank you as you patronize us. We respect every customer and we deliver with humility and Respect to everybody. Thanks

1 Like

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
We deliver with quality service and with years of experience, you will always get a good service from us
Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2020

Re: An Order Of Aluminium Toilet doors By A Nairalander by Perfecttouchade: 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Quality service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Strategies Can Be Used To Reduce Of Risks During Construction? / ATICAN BEACHVIEW ESTATE STILL SELLING, FEW PLOTS AVAILABLE! / Where Can I Get Good Rugs @ Affordable Prices In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.