Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? (8140 Views)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by saints2(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-oBTO_xGvQm4/WqKmw2zEcyI/AAAAAAAAOyI/ODjsO0IJMesFfasKKbtcUxHpfNuxyPpVACLcBGAs/s1600/okada-21.jpg[/img]

While we are basking in the europhia that Lagos is free from the hands of the deadly Okada riders, those guys can maneuver anywhere, God bless you that your rider is an aboki guy, you just have to be reciting Psalm 23 till when you reach your final destination. Okada riders have been caused by several accidents whereby many have lost their legs, many have turned Igbobi hospital to home all thanks to these Okada riders, it was a breath of fresh when the former governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola banned all the activities of Okada on Lagos highway, though they have their advantage in as much as they make your journey faster but as the elders say, "Its only the living that book appointment". Having ban the activities of the Okada riders, the government decided to replace them with the Keke Napep but with a warning that they are not allowed to ride on 3rd Mainland bridge due to their lightweight.

Keke Napep has brought lots of inspiration to many individuals as we have seen cases where couples now use it as their wedding car instead of the car, some use it for photo shoots and lots more.

Ever since the kekes come into place Lagos has never been the same again at times you wonder the kind of spirit that lives inside the drivers, they find it so difficult to obey the traffic rules, they are always in hurry and drive as in they are under the influence of demons or alcohol, we have seen cases where deaf and dumb operate keke Napep in Lagos (imagine a case where a car or trailer lost control and it is hooting to alert the drivers to give you, na die be that o). It is on this note we decided to ask, Keke Napep or Okada which one scares you the most and which one serves you better.

Let's hear from you.

Written by: AutoReportNG

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/03/okada-or-keke-napep-which-one-scares.html

2 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by saints2(f): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lets hear from you
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by RoyalBlak007: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Okada scares me the most

But i prefer it cos you can manoeuvre easily during traffic

17 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by olasaad(f): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
Okada...I prefer keke napep

2 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Ekiseme(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
All of them be weyrey, but I still prefer Okada cos of traffic jam.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Treasure17(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Okada mehn...I would have preferred okada cause of fast movement even in difficult situations but I do avoid it cause of crash.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by SpaceAngel: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Both are same , keke is okada with cover. I don't know why government is allowing them on the highway. They constitute nuisance to cars on the highway. Looks too unsafe. Both are scary

6 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by saints2(f): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2018
@lalasticlala
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by AutoReportNG: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Personally, I kissed the okada riders as they have their other good side too, I remembered taking okada from CMS to Mile 2 and we got there in less then 40mins, those days you take Okada from VI to Lekki without fear of traffic, aboki riders seem to be my best cos you can always bring down your price with them and they can drive rough

@Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Proffdada: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada
But how did you get this shot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by akeentech(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lets vote

Like for Okada Share for Keke

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Jip96: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Omo most of those Keke people are crazy riders oh... But Okada scares the poo out of me.

Na determination dey make okada overtake trailer
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by alsudaes1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada of course, no controversy
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Dramadiddy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
okada cos any small hit u're gonna be flying upandan.. kekes like to overtake container trailers

1 Like

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by abbaapple: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada all the way! Sometimes if my car is faulty I like taking bike than keke angry keke is a Chinese product undecided
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by pedrilo: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by olowobaba10: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, I PREFER RIDING MY CAMEL

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
None scares me! But on okada u are more prone to injury compared to keke and I think u feel more relaxed & balanced on keke compared to okada

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
I've been involved in a keke accident. Keke doesn't have balance
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Mrkumareze(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Keke scratched my car yesterday so i must say i dislike keke.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by marvin906(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
okada..
the day it jam my lil sis..
undecided undecided buh keke bad on e own
that thing weak like dodo if better breeze blow na falling things..
aside from that the way some warri guys drive keke you go get bp by force..
there like to overtake everything

2 Likes

Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
keke napep ni naw, dat tin is dangerous, ordinary gust of wind can fell it.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chai i remember wen okada carry me use tear ground for delta
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
keke napep ni naw, dat tin is dangerous, ordinary gust of wind can fall it.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by domanstil: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
okada bad ooo
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Dreydoe(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
OKADA
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by PrettySleek(f): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada scares d s**t out of me! I can't take a ride on it without almost crying grin I would think it would crash at anytime and some okada men will b forming fast and furious on d road. I also hate d pressure of d air on my face angry
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Mznaett: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
I swore never to enter keke cause of its lightweight not until 2014, still I was scared as hell but now "if e no be keke, e no fit be keke". grin

As for okada, I can't sit on it if I'm going to a far distance due to its many problem that comes with it. . sad
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Personally, I kissed the okada riders as they have their other good side too, I remembered taking okada from CMS to Mile 2 and we got there in less then 40mins, those days you take Okada from VI to Lekki without fear of traffic, aboki riders seem to be my best cos you can always bring down your price with them and they can drive rough

@Lalasticlala
Gbam... ds ws me back then, I dey fear for my self self....tank God Fashola banned dem cos Okada na my worst weakness.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by Amsayvour2016(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okada riders are all science students but I patronize them sha for quick locomotion.

Na God go dey save us all for this Lagos.
Re: Okada Or Keke Napep, Which One Scares You Most? by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
I prefer okada tho'

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Drive In A Foggy Harmattan Weather / Is Antifreeze The Radiator Coolant? / 7 Symptoms Of A Bad Clutch Master Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.