Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (52604 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
You're just here to wail as usual. Location where you bought the rice from and you start attacking everybody. Go back to Mr Audu message and come again with a constructive point to discredit the APC government.

Crawl out of my mention you BMC rodent, you are the last person I expected to quote me. If you wanna know where I bought the rice, you politely ask and not barking like a toothless bulldog

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
progress69:

Lol ..with USA high tech security...u know how many people dey cross border in a day or how many drugs dem dey smuggle in a day? The best a government can do is to reduce not eliminate.....cos that is pipe dream

So why are they lying Nigerians no longer import Thailand rice and that Thailand rice mills shut down because Nigeria no longer patronize them
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
What exactly is peppering you guy?

ruggedised:

Crawl out of my mention you BMC rodent, you are the last person I expected to quote me. If you wanna know where I bought the rice, you politely ask and not barking like a toothless bulldog

2 Likes

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by keneck1: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=kolaaderin post=65705982]This anti government people never seems to amaze me , no one have ever said Nigeria has got all the imported rice off our market, we still have them very much around through smuggling by those unpatriotic Nigerians but not in that quantity of insanity we are used to.
And there is 80 % tendency you bought a rebagged abakaliki rice, but what do I know so far you are happy you bought Thailand rice at the detriment of your own country. The joke is on you.

Buy Nigeria and grow Nigeria. That is own pinch of salt for your likes.[/quote)very matured,very objective.
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Machiavelli1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
progress69:

To be sold ar 11500. Lienus.....1 million bags? Na wa o. How many we con be for Nigeria. So in 150 days we have 150 million bagd in Nigeria, same as Nigeria's population.
All thia federal republic of social media sef FRSM
Mr man I stay close to the border, I cross rice too so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by AngelicBeing: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
99 percent of the rice in Nigerian market including the so called Kebbi lake rice is imported
tongue

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
What exactly is peppering you guy?

The thing peppering me is that you foolish youths are the reason why Nigeria is never developed, you and your likes believe and defend all propagandas fed you by your masters without a single objection

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Onyemabright(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
KenOne:
Mister man that thing you just bought is a local rice bagged in a bag with foreign inscription. Come to Aba here and see people manufacturing bags of mama gold and stallion and other foreign bags rice to bag local rice and to be sold as foreign rice. I am a victim of these Aba boys, they sell it to mostly customers that comes from Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and other surrounding states or cities so that you will find it difficult to return it when you have bought them and left Aba town.
UR RIGHT THAT GUY DON'T KNOW TELL HEM
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by OkoAnike(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

Please address of where you got it @that price. Thanks
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
OkoAnike:

Please address of where you got it @that price. Thanks

Badagry Lagos
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
What is the propaganda about the APC stand on agriculture?

ruggedised:

The thing peppering me is that you foolish youths are the reason why Nigeria is never developed, you and your likes believe and defend all propagandas fed you by your masters without a single objection

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by towyeenbell2: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
There is speculation that Nigerian bought the rice from Kebbi and rebag in those Thailand brand ..
We shall see and time will tell.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by spako4(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

I'm not in aba, abi you have compression issues
Don't be deceived by the bag young man,the content is Nigerian rice
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
What is the propaganda about the APC stand on agriculture?

You ask useless questions. I don't have time for zombies like you
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oh please government this government that, the OP bypassed all the locally made rice and paid for Thailand rice, if you don't support our local farmers who would? if the demand for Thailand rice goes down, importers would be buying from farmers, but as long as people want Thai rice, infact people DEMAND for it, and once there is demand there would be supply. I remember when rich Nigerian's ate only Uncle Ben's rice abi wetin be that yankee rice grin grin we too like foreign

slimthugchimee2:

I am not a stench buhari supporter, but seriously this is embarrassing, for a Nigeria to rather buy foreign made rice and be happy about it when there are a lot of local rice waiting to be bought......just because he hates buhari.....ohhh, you guys should sometimes try not to see the world through political and tribal means cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by smirn(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

I am against smuggling goods into the country. But APC govt lying that Thailand rice factory shut down because Nigeria no longer import Rice is a big lie I'm trying to bust. Moreover is the duty of fg to protect our border and contain excessive smuggling of contraband goods not lying up and down
Useless and senseless post. In the first place FG did not ban the importation of Rice into the country except through land boarders. The claim that rice factories in Thailand are shutting down due to reduced patronage from Nigerians does not mean that there is no more rice factories in Thailand. Foolishness and misguided conceptions are indeed the problem of majority of Nigerians just as you have clearly justified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by wengerman: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
lie Mohammed may be lieing but let's put things in perspective, he didn't said that no Thailand rice again what he said is that it has reduced drastically .Nigeria as made appreciable progress in local rice production,u see rice processing plant springing up in anambra,jigawa ,Kaduna etc,it is not foreign rice being processed there .by the grace of God I want us to reach self sufficiency in rice production

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by KingsleyCEO: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
In lie mo and elder Ogbe's voice:

That rice was actually produced in kebbi. The contractor only used that bag to package it, because our people like foreign rice too much. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Antina(f): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

Import and export of rice that can easily differentiate it, can you kindly crawl out of my mention and stop bugging me

And u believed that it was actually imported?

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by OkoAnike(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

Badagry Lagos
Thanks... Too far away from me
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by GoodGovernance: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
ruggedised:

Shame on you!

You want to develop Nigeria by buying imported rice?

Sincerely,you need a brain reset.

Your action does not eliminate the fact that under APC govt,rice importation has reduced by as much as 90%. or therabout.

That factories are closing down in thailand does not mean rice importation into Nigeria is at zero percent.The government has not banned rice importation thorugh the sea!!!

Here in Lagos,I eat local LAKE rice with pride at N12500.

Exchange rate is still high and you are buying so called imported rice at N13,000,still you are blind to the fact that things are getting better?

Diidirin omo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Antina(f): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
madridguy:
You're just here to wail as usual. Location where you bought the rice from and you start attacking everybody. Go back to Mr Audu message and come again with a constructive point to discredit the APC government.

The guy is a learner joo!! Because he bought a rice with Thailand inscription, so he believed the rice is actually from Thailand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by GoodGovernance: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
Antina:

The guy is a learner joo!! Because he bought a rice with Thailand inscription, so he believed the rice is actually from Thailand!

He is far from being a learner.

He is a certified mumu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
You're correct my sister.

Antina:

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by olaboy1: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
We need to appreciate what we produce. Have you asked yourselves why Nigerians abroad prefer Nigerian indomie to foreign ones.
There are good Nigerian products, everything can’t just be loom and gloom.

#buynigeriangoods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by wakeupafricanyo: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by GoodGovernance: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
olaboy1:
We need to appreciate what we produce. Have you asked yourselves why Nigerians abroad prefer Nigerian indomie to foreign ones.
There are good Nigerian products, everything can’t just be loom and gloom.

#buynigeriangoods

Thank you joor.

They are very happy when they use the words ''lies'' and ''propaganda''.It has become an addiction,like codeine and tramadol!Their day is not complete without them.

May God deliver them from those two mishief words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by BioTeck: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
Okoroawusa:

It the Nigerian mentality

Everything foreign is the best

But isn't the truth to a great extent?...for instance, try compare a brand new men's shoe made in Nigeria with an Italian used(Tokunbo) shoes. Which one would you prefer if you consider value for your hard-earned money?

The Tokunbos are more rugged and made of quality leather unlike the Nigerian made that is 90% paper.

If the Govt want it's citizen to patronize made in Nigeria products, then they should be ready to make available something better than what we get from the foreign markets. Let no one tell me to let's us start from somewhere...it's not easy to come by money and can't be wasted on buying inferior products.
Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
Manager001:

99.5%

Show me a proof.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by mashnino(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lmao... It's very funny how the OP thought he bought foreign rice

Go to ABA, Kano, abakaliki, lagos and see repackaging

Someone's hustle is to evwn bring the foreign bags for bagging..

Another person's hustle is to make the foreign bags...

I am happy for you.. Eat you thailand rice

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=ruggedised post=65699480]APC is full of propaganda, they lie too much and is so disgusting.

I also attached the date before BMC accuses me of lying[/quot

How much did it cost you for buying and clearing it? Thanks for opening our eyes

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by mashnino(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
BioTeck:

But isn't the truth to a great extent?...for instance, try compare a brand new men's shoe made in Nigeria with an Italian used(Tokunbo) shoes. Which one would you prefer if you consider value for your hard-earned money?

The Tokunbos are more rugged and made of quality leather unlike the Nigerian made that is 90% paper.

If the Govt want it's citizen to patronize made in Nigeria products, then they should be ready to make available something better than what we get from the foreign markets. Let no one tell me to let's us start from somewhere...it's not easy to come by money and can't be wasted on buying inferior products.

Oga.. Na fake shoes you dey buy.. Go to Aba and ask for quality. Even here Kano where i reside.. If you want quality hand made shoe. Just request and it shall be given to you. Most Nigerians don't want to pay money for quality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning / #SpainTomatoFestival Sparks Online Outrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.