Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus (863 Views)

Best Android Phones Under 200k In Nigeria / 10 Best Phones Under 25000 Naira In Nigeria / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus by TalkTechNG: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
Recently, there have been rumours circulating aroung the world of a new banking Trojan virus called ‘Triada’. According to Dr. Web, a Russian-based antivirus vendor, over 42 Android smartphones including Doogee, iLife, Cubot and Leagoo Phones have been shipped with Triada Android banking trojan.

Phone Brand and Types Affected by the Banking Trojan Virus
1. Leagoo Phones:
2. Doogee Phones:
3. Other Phone Brands:

Source: http://talktech.com.ng/doogee-ilife-cubot-leagoo-phones-banking-trojan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus by Vistawaplord(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
Thank God my Leagoo KIICAA Power is not on the list. Other people should check o grin @lalasticlala @mynd44 @slyrox
Re: Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus by obi58: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
TalkTechNG:
Recently, there have been rumours circulating aroung the world of a new banking Trojan virus called ‘Triada’. According to Dr. Web, a Russian-based antivirus vendor, over 42 Android smartphones including Doogee, iLife, Cubot and Leagoo Phones have been shipped with Triada Android banking trojan.

Phone Brand and Types Affected by the Banking Trojan Virus
1. Leagoo Phones:
2. Doogee Phones:
3. Other Phone Brands:

Source: http://talktech.com.ng/doogee-ilife-cubot-leagoo-phones-banking-trojan/

Children of Lai Mohammed. Shameless sensationalist lies
Re: Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus by TalkTechNG: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
obi58:

Children of Lai Mohammed. Shameless sensationalist lies

Please, did you read the details and my conclusion before you start judging me?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Advice! / Phone Problem / Someone Should HELP Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.