Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem (36789 Views)

Emmanuel Ukpong-Udo Appoints 50 Aides / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by officialMarcTimi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Citizens of shithole country exhibiting their characteristics

3 Likes

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by sirgalahad26(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
plugs earpiece plays jhene aiko-sativa
no let them disturb me
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by samojay20(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls don't come and attack me oo.. I'm having back pain

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by nkwuocha: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
Chai

An irony that he looks well groomed than the touts fighting on behalf of their thieving godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by iamdannyfc(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmnnn... Nigeria history is really toxic, the former thread proves it.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by bobnatlo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmm!!!
Kilode naaa, but them never pass anti hate speech law.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Seun360(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
CuteMadridista:
When Nairaland Christians and Muslims catch HopefulLandlord

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6806355_EtieduUkpong4_jpgfbdfce8163a5c7c44e879a09d6d84b51

Oboy, see beating.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by EarthXmetahuman: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
It looked staged

Thugs won't allow anyone to take pictures while they are doing their evil

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by BABANGBALI: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
What did he did to them?
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by bnovative(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
there is no staff of the akwa ibom state civil service commission with such name. i believe people should desist from act of calumny.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
Must You Advertise Your Business Here? undecided

Nkoro29:
Victoria orenze live in winners campus fellowship FUTO

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by iheartellah(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
This is exactly what can happen when you type "I dey my house, come beat me" at the end of your posts. grin

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
Twaci make sure you attend
Nkoro29:
Victoria orenze live in winners campus fellowship FUTO
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by procky(f): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
One of NL mods will surely get this treatment when I completely track him down
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by talk2percy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
This can only happen in a shithole country like Nigeria where the politicians remembers the constituents only during elections like it just happened by giving them just a peanut from the billions they stole and they do their dirty works for them and after the elections they are forgotten. Shame on some gullible and stupid Nigerians that stoops so low as to be used like this.

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
To those thugs who are brutalising the guy wiithout realising that they have also given up their rights to free speech buy beating the man up unbehalf of the Illiterate man in power, the man in power today might not be the man in power tomorrow. the table will surely turn then.

The blind stares of a million eyes looking hard but won't reaslise that they will never see the peas!

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
gypsey:
To those thugs who are brutalising the guy wiithout realising that they have also given up their rights to free speech buy beating the man up unbehalf of the Illiterate man in power, the man in power today might be in power tomorrow. the table will surely turn then.

The blind stares of a million eyes looking hard but won't reaslise that they will never see the peas!

Bro shey you can attest to our cyber-tracking abilities nau? You can speak high of us overthere..Lol
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
gypsey:
To those thugs who are brutalising the guy wiithout realising that they have also given up their rights to free speech buy beating the man up unbehalf of the Illiterate man in power, the man in power today might be in power tomorrow. the table will surely turn then.

gbam
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
It looked staged

Thugs won't allow anyone to take pictures while they are doing their evil
Very Good observations! i thought as much too. they appear to be Acting the whole thing out, No visible injuries,

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Curiouscity(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2018
Etim Ekpo LGA fast becoming the Somalia of Akwa Ibom state. Sad!
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

Bro shey you can attest to our cyber-tracking abilities nau? You can speak high of us overthere..Lol
yes ! i have, i will do me best to speak highly of you guys over here grin
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
gypsey:
yes ! i have, i will do me best to speak highly of you guys over here grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by ipobarecriminals: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2018
hungry miserable lots.See dat one in d last pic.Person wey only Agbara plus oda mixture dey in belle dey follow drag.Wish d goat fall down and kpeme.Bastards
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Mandrake007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
those big mouths in nairaland will soon get this treatment.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by SOFTENGR: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
iheartellah:
This is exactly what can happen when you type "I dey my house, come beat me" at the end of your posts. grin
grin grin grin those thugs no get joy @all.

1 Like

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Innov8ve1: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
People will do shiit for little money. What i am wondering is how they were able to locate him, its not like posted his address on facebook, unless he has been reckless with the pictures he posts of himself which contained details familiar to those who were able to grab him
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Evangdanyno2017(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
In Nigeria hungry youths are looking for what to do put food in their table evening killing a follow human being is nothing to them. Unemployment and poverty are the majoy cause of this harassment. Oh government in Nigeria is nothing to writes home about.
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by adzer: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Treasure17 post=65700695]Why the beating when there's freedom of expression. Politics in Nigeria is something else. He has the right to go against any form of imposition especially when is of no good benefit to the society. Freedom after expression is the problem in this shithole. Gbam!
Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Follygunners: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
I dey feel ur pain... grin

Re: Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem by Treasure17(m): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=adzer post=65704737][/quote] Funny you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Surprises Await Nigerians, As Nominees Undergo Security Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.