Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo (36794 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by pressmanng: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Pictured above is president Muhammadu Buhari and his Deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo discussing at the presidential Chamber.

Give your best captions

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/06/caption-this-picture-of-president.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by ManspaceBarber(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor, I heard a new footballer name has been adopted prom our social media space by Europeans, especially European pootballers ko?

Excellency, you mean COZARUGA? grin

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mightyhaze: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
buhari:yomi,which one u dey announce everywhere say no be you dey do ruga?

osubande: Oga abeg o i no do again ..

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
The two boss, next level things.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by festacman(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Captioning a picture or asking for 'likes and shares" on an issue or personality achieves nothing and changes Nothing. Time for young people of this country to be more constructively and dispassionately interrogative of emerging policy issues.

My sincere opinion, anyway!

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Blackfire(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Bubu: come osinbade why are you refusing the RUGA job.

Oshibande: Oga, emmm emmm you know emmm see as you know emmm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Are these men not aware about the suicide rates among Nigerians?They want to established ruga settlement when the economy and unemployment rate is at alarming rate.Why are these men so callous?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mealdred: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is qwoza now another name for qwaruption?

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by limeta(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
House boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by franchasng: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Herdsmen President: why haven't you started taking lands and fencing them for the RUGA in the Southwest

Osinbajo: sir I am afraid of those IPOB living in Lagos, they will fight me sad

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by lastmessenger: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
Herdsmen President: why haven't you started taking lands and fencing them for the RUGA in the Southwest

Osinbajo: sir I am afraid of those IPOB living in Lagos, they will fight me sad
Herdsmen president: but I have tagged then terrorist and silenced them with Python dance.

Osibanjo: sir those ipob cannot be defeated. Did you hear they have been invited by the UN to present their case?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mpianya39(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Royal slave and his master angry angry
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by franchasng: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
lastmessenger:

Herdsmen president: but I have tagged them terrorist and silenced them with Python dance.

Osibanjo: sir those ipob cannot be defeated. Did you hear they have been invited by the UN to present their case?

Herdsmen President: that is why you need to start the RUGA project very fast so that the other boys from Chad and Niger can come in fast and silence them forever

Osinbajo: but remember I am a Christian, your people will not spare me after they finish killing other Southern Christians, I am scared sir sad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by helinues: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari : So Lawan and co wants to get N32.5bn as welcome package?

Osibanjo : Abeg, leave me out if it, average Nigerian youth that supposed to protest about it are busy protesting at COZA

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by lastmessenger: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:

Herdsmen President: that is why you need to start the RUGA project very fast so that the other boys from Chad and Niger can come in fast and silence them forever

Osinbajo: but remember I am a Christian, your people will not spare me after they finish killing other Southern Christians, I am scared sir sad

Herdsmen President: don't worry yomi,I will protect you but you must convert to Islam.
Osibanjo: I will think about it sir.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by franchasng: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
lastmessenger:

Herdsmen President: don't worry yomi,I will protect you but you must convert to Islam.
Osibanjo: I will think about it sir.
Herdsmen President: Yomi you don't need to think about it, every Nigerian will be rushing to convert to Islam by the time we are done with this RUGA project

Osinbajo: give me more time sir sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by gurujoe(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
President: All what I'm hearing from the media is
KOZA. What is this KOZA?
Osibanjo: That's corrupt version of RUGA

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Phygo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oga and house boy
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Osinbade: Ehhh! Baba I don't like what your boys are doing to me o! They said I am the one in charge of ruga settlements. I don't like it o! Ehhhh!

Dullardìnho: who I be de fiffle?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by OBTMOS(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Pidginwhisper: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Auxtin85(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Osinbajo: Oga I nor like how your people dey kill innocent Nigerians oo

Buhari: How e take concern you, you nor go mind your business, you don share trader money finish?

Osinbajo: No sir I just dey talk because my people don dey see me as dullard like you..

Buhari: Oh una wan snatch my tittle abi, see I need to assign you to more duty. Oya go US go talk any nonsense to divert their attention. Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by OzziOhinoyi(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by joromii: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
a
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Menance: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
pressmanng:
Pictured above is president Muhammadu Buhari and his Deputy, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo discussing at the presidential Chamber.

Give your best captions

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/06/caption-this-picture-of-president.html?m=1

Presidential mallam: come here ofemmanuu. I thought i told you to wash the presidential plates I used to eat.
Why haven't you?

Conehead houseboy: Oka, Oka maram say make I been come wash her payint and brassiere

grin grin oga and boy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Olukologia24592(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari wss like "did you read the news about Fatoyinbo? I tire for that guy o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Blue3k(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pick a better picture next time.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Buhari: Yemi.... Wetin we go about this COZA pastor and him choirister

Osibanjo:oga make we tell BBN naija people make them start fast

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Scatterscatter(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
PMB - this one that every girl is claiming to have been "cozard" by one man of God or the other, hope you are not among them angry

osibanjo - no ooo, I've never "cozard" anyone before in my life embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem / Fayose Fails To Meet Bail Conditions / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.