Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce (526 Views)

Ultimate Love - Nkechi Goes Head To Head With Bolar|preshdavid Gifts Chivia / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce by CeoNewshelm(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
Evicted BBNaija housemate K.Brule, has made known just how he feels about the state of things in the entertainment industry.

Via his Twitter handle, the singer went head to head with Senator Ben Bruce over the state of things in the country’s movie industry.

Senator Bruce had tweeted;

”The movie #BlackPanther has just hit the $1 billion mark and is still growing. This is an almost entirely all Black movie. It shows the potential that Black movies have including and especially Nollywood movies. What Black Panther has done, Nollywood can and should do.”

K.Brule, of course, replied saying Black Panther was successful due to the money spent on achieving it.

”No sir they spent hundred of millions making it. our country barely pays actors 10k a day… help us fix our economy. Imagine we invest that 40 something million found i ikoyi in a movie? Im sure the producers would still embezzle. I cry for my country.”

Who else is with K.Brule on this?

http://newshelm.ng/i-cry-for-my-country-k-brule-goes-head-to-head-with-senator-ben-bruce/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce by chuksjuve(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
What are they saying ?

What Nigeria lacks and needs is leadership ..

Leadership is the key to a better Nigeria ..
Re: I Cry For My Country- K. Brule Goes Head To Head With Senator Ben Bruce by decatalyst(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Both of them kuku have something in common...

(1) (Reply)

How Woli Arole Was Nearly Killed At An Event With Reekado Banks / Juliet Ibrahim Pampers Self With Some Luxury Shopping / A Must See Award Winning Pic Of Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.