Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC (25516 Views)

Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election / 2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by demoBaba: 11:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sule Lamido is worse than Buhari.
Just like Atiku is worse than Sule Lamido.

While we send Buhari back to Daura, let's be careful not to allow a bigger demon take his place.

It's like chasing your wife away for cheating and then marrying a prostitute off a brothel to come take her place.

Wisdom will not kill you.......
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Ken4Christ: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
One way to ensure free and fair elections is to begin to educate the electorate not to sell their votes for a morsel of meal. Poverty can make people lose their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by shizzleStar: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Mhiztamurtala:
and he is better than your father.. #fool.
you, your father and buhari are senseless fools. Useless cow

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by buchai: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
it baffles me how northerners will come to southern Nigeria saying thrash, what stops Sule Lamido in saying all this thrash to his peoples in the north we know our stands we do not need his lectures on buhari he should go and lecture his people in the north they are the ones that need the lectures most.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by LZAA: 12:18am On Mar 10, 2018
3Ebisco:
A former governor of Jigawa State, and a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has warned Nigerians against repeating the mistake of voting the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and President Muhammadu Buhari, come 2019.

He called on Nigerians to vote out APC government in 2019, lamenting that Nigeria has deteriorated under the party.

The former Governor said this yesterday, in Calabar, Cross River State, when he paid a courtesy call on Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State in his office during a consultation tour of the state.

According to him, “Today, Nigerians are not only suffering under the yoke of Boko Haram, but also under ‘Hunger Haram’ and APC people do not seem to have a solution to any of the problems, therefore they should be sent away in 2019.”

He further accused the APC government of inviting foreigners in the name of herdsmen to invade the country and cause havoc in all parts of the country, saying, “we have never gone through this kind of harrowing experience as a country.”

Governor Ayade of Cross River said, “The people of Cross River State have been treated unfairly by the Federal Government. Our land has been ceded to other countries; they have collected our oil wells and our revenue is the least in the federation today.

”They’ve failed Nigerians’ On the call for the President to resign, Chief Anirahi insisted that President Buhari has failed on all fronts, saying “the Buhari and APC-led government have failed woefully on three promises— anti-corruption, security and social welfare— for which they were elected.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/2019-sule-lamido-gives-reasons.html
zombies wee be like
Lamido is ipob yoot grin grin grin
funny enough sum kopas for hia dn dy complain say tinz ovahard cuz of sai bubu
by the way sef hw come despite all the savings and corruption collections we comot recession only on paper?
mercyville and michael004 wee hate this grin grin
cc imhotep
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by DIYhackers: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2018
Once a friend and now bitter rivals
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by donqx: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by emmie14: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

While we send Buhari back to Daura, let's be careful not to allow a bigger demon take his place.

It's like chasing your wife away for cheating and then marrying a prostitute off a brothel to come take her place.
Prostitutes can change and make a good wife
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by nograv: 2:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Even his fellow thieves are turning on him. The Vegetable is on his way back to Daura and even his folks know it grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2018
no sane soul will repeat the redundant, CLANISH, sadist!....dude is a gross waste of my vote.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Tweedleedee: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Surely Buhari and APC will be booted out come 2019 but neither would we shoot ourselves in the heart again by bringing back PDP.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by multiple1(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2018
Sule or whatever you call yourself, you failed as a Governor, why aspire for presidency?

Use your head
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2018
officialMarcTimi:
If double voting is da only way to send "big Hitler" back to Daura, i will mobilise n do dat

Please, endeavour to do just that. May you succeed.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Mhiztamurtala(m): 7:35am On Mar 10, 2018
shizzleStar:
you, your father and buhari are senseless fools. Useless cow
idiot! Buhari can buy ur generation! Beta learn how to pray for your leaders rather than cursing them.. Fool!
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by tunary(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

laughing you've started
you are on point sha Nwamama
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Paulismech: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2018
In what way is sule lamido worse than Buhari? U don't just talk without evidence
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Carter4luv(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Hahaha, for now Nigeria dont av credible president or aspirant to run Nigeria, we should just go and bring back yaradua to live n vote him to office.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by PHILipu1(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2018
smokedfish:
P.m.b 2019, Daura, Katsina State....

That is the mailing address
To all those shouting ' send Buhari back to Daura' please note that this people are not on social media but they have their PVC.

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by michoim(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
A looter, having corruption charges in billions of Naira tie to his neck is giving reasons ...shameless
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by vikithor(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2018
All you Northerner,dont you bunch of wahahala have productive things to keep your mind busy apart from politics ,to be come president ,to continue the false geo arrangement called naija area ,

thd problem of nigeria is the north,a section of their leader will align with a party to enhance and keep tight on the rope of political control of this country ,if that group (political party )is not longer acceptable ,another group will rear their ugly head screaming to have solutions to problem caused by same demons but from df party ,
everybody ,pls open your eyes ,is not the same so called pdp northerners that betrayed,frustrated ,sabotaged,deceived GEJ govt ,while some (gej cabinet ministers where supporting buhari n apc,)where traitor adamu muazu,dark traitor babangida aliyu ,slow water samboribobo ,and others

the father of north,is sitted under a tree,grinding ,mo kingly saying ,buhari keep the control of power via apc,promising to fight corruption : nigerians,if you reject buhari wahala of apc ,no problem ,i have a better replacement amongst my children -damkwambo ,lamido,sambo,atiku of pdp ,better than apc people try them and choose which is good

they are of same stock ,same islamic agenda ,listen to FKK ,read his messages ,you get the gist , the northern agenda is real ,the arewa,some are not pleased wt buhari cos he couldn't implement their secret ly and technicaly , buhari is unskilled at implement ing their plans,he unwitingly exposes something that ought to be carried out secretly ,slowly ,gradually ,its obvious for the world to have easily seen through the northern backed plans hatched by boko haram ,fulani herdsmen ,
if lamido sule knows about the foreigners herdsmen ,why did he not raise any alarm when the foreign herders were migrating to our country,or report any threats perceived before or during this administration ,or future one ?
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Michael004: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:

zombies wee be like
Lamido is ipob yoot grin grin grin
funny enough sum kopas for hia dn dy complain say tinz ovahard cuz of sai bubu
by the way sef hw come despite all the savings and corruption collections we comot recession only on paper?
mercyville and michael004 wee hate this grin grin
cc imhotep
Why mentioning me up n down. See Mumu, you think I am APC right?
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol. Using your analogy, there is every tendency that a prostitute may not cheat on you because her intentions before the marriage to her was just pure business.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by smokedfish: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

To all those shouting ' send Buhari back to Daura' please note that this people are not on social media but they have their PVC.
i stay in Jos and i can categorically tell u that most of dose pple dia wia paid....i chop small sha but did not participate grin....i must confess,we as a nation cnt progress if we hv dose pple in power n is clear that they will stil remain in power

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by LZAA: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Michael004:
Why mentioning me up n down. See Mumu, you think I am APC right?

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by eodavids(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2018
3Ebisco:
A former governor of Jigawa State, and a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has warned Nigerians against repeating the mistake of voting the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and President Muhammadu Buhari, come 2019.

He called on Nigerians to vote out APC government in 2019, lamenting that Nigeria has deteriorated under the party.

The former Governor said this yesterday, in Calabar, Cross River State, when he paid a courtesy call on Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State in his office during a consultation tour of the state.

According to him, “Today, Nigerians are not only suffering under the yoke of Boko Haram, but also under ‘Hunger Haram’ and APC people do not seem to have a solution to any of the problems, therefore they should be sent away in 2019.”

He further accused the APC government of inviting foreigners in the name of herdsmen to invade the country and cause havoc in all parts of the country, saying, “we have never gone through this kind of harrowing experience as a country.”

Governor Ayade of Cross River said, “The people of Cross River State have been treated unfairly by the Federal Government. Our land has been ceded to other countries; they have collected our oil wells and our revenue is the least in the federation today.

”They’ve failed Nigerians’ On the call for the President to resign, Chief Anirahi insisted that President Buhari has failed on all fronts, saying “the Buhari and APC-led government have failed woefully on three promises— anti-corruption, security and social welfare— for which they were elected.”

Its an obvious fact. APC and Buhari has failed.
No more image laundry is capable of covering this fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2018
smokedfish:
i stay in Jos and i can categorically tell u that most of dose pple dia wia paid....i chop small sha but did not participate grin....i must confess,we as a nation cnt progress if we hv dose pple in power n is clear that they will stil remain in power
Keep deceiving yourself with all those talk.
I'm also in Jos currently and i know many people that just went there without any payment.

I don't think there is any amount you can give to some one to go and welcome his enemy like this.
Ok,what also stop APC from paying this people to vote him next year?

Take or it or leave it,i'm a southerner but i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own in the whole of north.

He will win in 2019 because i can not see anybody both from north and south stopping him in a free and fair election not like we were having in the past.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by LZAA: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

I'm also in Jos currently and i know many people that just went there without any payment.

I don't think there is any amount you can give to some one to go and welcome his enemy like this.

Take or it or leave it,i'm a southerner but i can tell you that Buharism is a religion on it's own in the whole of north.

He will win in 2019 because i can not see anybody both from north and south stopping him in a free and fair election not like we were having in the past.
yo he said most(a large majority) not All(everybody) so quite frankly dis ur epistle was unnecesary
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by Kingbusssy(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2018
3Ebisco:

Nicely said

But that doesn't mean Nigerian will vote for your party either

Both APC and PDP should leave us in peace for now

Both Parties are Nigerians problems
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by smokedfish: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

so you didnt partake in d 5k....why will you when your type is d type dt sits at home all in d name of am avoidin wahala
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by PHILipu1(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2018
LZAA:

yo he said most(a large majority) not All(everybody) so quite frankly dis ur epistle was unnecesary
In politics,majority always carry the day while the minority will only have there say.
Re: 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC by LZAA: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

In politics,majority always carry the day while the minority will only have there say.
then u shld be worried for sai bubu cuz majority want him gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) / Kano Girls Must Finish Secondary School Before They Can Get Married - State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.