Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (787045 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Qudkom(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
ibkposh:
Dont know where to start from..been a silen follower since i submittted my application...just got a passport request few minutes ago (2nd attempt)
Submitted application : 6/5/2018
Biometrics : 7/5/2018
Medical mail: 8/6/2018
Medical pass: 18/6/2018
Passport request: 27/6/2018
Am going for post baccalaureate in international business Thompson rivers uni...Fall 2018
All pgc/pgd applicants pls dont give up will God all things are possible..

congratulations. about to submit my study visa application. hopefully going to be there this fall. Please let's link up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chisiudeh: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congratulations.

Phocusjosh:
Application approval after 16weeks!!!

Fall 2018 issa gooal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by chisiudeh: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congratulations.
sankara01:
My Application was approved this morning

My Timeline
Online May 15,2018
Medical Call....8th June,2018
Medical Done.... 12th June 2018
Medical updated as passed on my online account...16th June,2018

Approval happened this morning.

I am going to Seneca College, Advanced Diploma in Event & Media Production.

I submitted less document, no police report or sibling birth certificate or any other less relevant document. just a good SOP and relevant documents. The thing I have been able to learn is that there no particular way that work.

This forum help me shaped my application positively , most especially with the sop because I have to write a conniving SOP on why I am going for a diploma program in Event & Media Production when I have a Bsc in Computer Science. So thank you guys. One Love, the blessing go reach.

To all TRV hopefulls, it will end in praise.Keep on keeping on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoslas88: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello guys,

Please I just saw Application/profile updated on my online platform

And all the icon of processing remain the same

Please what does this mean

My Application is just 2weeks+

Please I need answers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wow! more than five approvals today,
Oluwa be praised.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by lennyk: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello gurus in the house.

@Frankrobbin, @Glitteringstar, @Jnyuwa and all other gurus in the house. Please i need your help. I'm new here and i have been reading through, great work you guys are doing. God will bless you all abundantly.

I studied bus.admin, worked for 5 years (2008 - 2013), stopped work to take care of my children. recently completed a 2yr diploma course in fashion design and 1 year internship ending in May 2018. i have also started a small business in fashion also.

Now i want to pursue a 2yr diploma in Apparel technology in Olds College, Alberta. I already have admission letter for fall. i will be going with my 2 daughters (9 and 6).

my Husband and his Uncle are my sponsors.My husband is an employee, while his Uncle is a business owner.

Iv paid the $500 deposit requested by the school and my husband has transferred the balance of the tuition, living expenses for me and my kids to my dorm account, which is $23k

His Uncle will provide SOA of 10m balance and documents for his business.

What are my chances to secure the visa, as i will be applying online very soon.

Any ideas of what i should include in my SOP?

What other documents do i still need to include?

Please house help a sister out!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ayoadefantastic: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hahaha dude can you please give us your profile. Your application is currently being considered because this was what people were complaining of last week and boom 5 approvals today alone hahah

ayoslas88:
Hello guys,

Please I just saw Application/profile updated on my online platform

And all the icon of processing remain the same

Please what does this mean

My Application is just 2weeks+

Please I need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys, is 3 pages of SOP too much ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by AKUPSME: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
dubaiboy1:
Hi Guys, is 3 pages of SOP too much ?
No its not
Just make sure it contains only relevant info that will project you and your application positively
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by sankara01: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
not an expert tho but you can reach me on gregsmedia2014@gmail.com

litterbug:
Congrats. Pls I need help in writing a convincing sop too. Pls can I have yout mail address so I can mail you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Austinpee4: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Phocusjosh:

Fall 2018 issa gooal
Big congratulations! I was expecting this news!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Austinpee4: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Massive congratulations to everyone with an approved application. It can only get better for you.

For the refused applications, restrategize and address the issue(s) and in the end, it will turn out well.

Cheers guys!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kishkosh:

Madam ,

How are you and what''s up with your application

Am fine ooooooo. ....I was asked to pay tuition fee of cad 18,000 I was not able to raise it before the time cic gave me....but all the way my boss is ready to pay a year tuition fee for me now....so very soon am re applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thank you and God bless

AKUPSME:

No its not
Just make sure it contains only relevant info that will project you and your application positively
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mightyola: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
No better truth!!!!

Austinpee4:
Massive congratulations to everyone with an approved application. It can only get better for you.

For the refused applications, restrategize and address the issue(s) and in the end, it will turn out well.

Cheers guys!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by thompson1510(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
***Post Modified...

Going to ask the gurus in the house to help me check my SOP very soon...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Oskydaniellyyy: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
I have been offered admission to Dalhousie university but I was asked to send my bank statements before they give me the official offer letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by holatunjy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello , goodday house .
I graduated from futa with 2.75 in architecture but I want to have my masters in university of Manitoba ... What are my changes ... Can you help me scale it ,maybe its won't affect my application. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dubaiboy1: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
UG or Graduate degree ?

Oskydaniellyyy:
I have been offered admission to Dalhousie university but I was asked to send my bank statements before they give me the official offer letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by drdamy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
Need a good university recommendation for M.sc computer science ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uzee24: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Phocusjosh:

Fall 2018 issa gooal

Wow....Congrats Josh! It was worth the wait afterall.
Hope to join You soon!

And too others who also got theirs today, a big congratulations to you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by goingforward: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! to all TRV's recipients!.

I tap into your testimonies. cool. It will surely end in praise.

Please one question Nairalanders, if my application number starts with ''CALA''.

Does it mean my application is being processed in Lagos?

How do i know where my application is being processed?

Thanks

Goingforward.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by litterbug(f): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks sis. God bless you.

sankara01:
not an expert tho but you can reach me on gregsmedia2014@gmail.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by DereI(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congrats to all those who were approved
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
bbclue:

Am fine ooooooo. ....I was asked to pay tuition fee of cad 18,000 I was not able to raise it before the time cic gave me....but all the way my boss is ready to pay a year tuition fee for me now....so very soon am re applying

Okay ma. We shall smile in the end.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Oskydaniellyyy: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Master degree . M.ENG industrial engineering 2019 winter. Please any dalhousie university applicants , please let us connect.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by cecechi: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thank GOD!!!!!!! Application approved

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
bluegirl080115:
Phocusjosh

MichyEhi

ibkposh

Sankara01

Coolp4nature

Welcome guys! Congrats

Congrats guys....photo cush I see u!!!! Hope to join u guys soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
cecechi:
Thank GOD!!!!!!! Application approved

Bae u too...congrats..biko let me login and chk o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Eziolu: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,
I have been a silent member of this group since I applied for my visa on 20th of April, I gladly say that this forum helped me into getting a successful application.

I just got passport request this morning after 9 weeks of waiting. Thanks everyone who contributed in one way or another in the group.

Please I kindly what to ask for some guidance on how to send my passport to Lagos. I work presently and I don’t think I will have the time to take the passport there myself , considering that I wouldn’t know when it will be stamped.

Please should I send my passport to them using DHL prepaid envelope? , please those who have gone through this process and were not living in either Abuja or Lagos should kindly assist me.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by JoseJonn(f): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys I just logged in its an approval...I feel like fainting let me just hold myself I'm on a bus!!!! God never fails.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by ibkposh: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Congrats

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.