Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (791569 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by aleobua(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Clara2244:
Am in my application portal now and i have gone there but didnt see what you were talking about. Please can screen munch it and send to my email. imaada2011@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rebeccausoro(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lotusboi:
You need to redo your medicals. Medicals last for only a year i.e. 12 months, so since yours was done 13 months ago, the results would be invalid given that during the year you could have picked up a new ailment (God forbid tho), etc.
Hope that answers your question? Good luck, and Congrats in advance

What do they really do in the medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ibbond(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone has an idea if children practice attend to people for medical on weekends?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

Wait o, we need to be serious. This forum is a serious forum where we justapose ideas towards a successful visa application.
Somebody claimed that he/she did medicals about 13 months ago and has been adviced accordingly. Now, the person who claimed to do medicals 13 months ago is now asking WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO THERE?
No, they dance there

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rebeccausoro(f): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Senatorkolade:

Wait o, we need to be serious. This forum is a serious forum where we justapose ideas towards a successful visa application.
Somebody claimed that he/she did medicals about 13 months ago and has been adviced accordingly. Now, the person who claimed to do medicals 13 months ago is now asking WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO THERE?
No, they dance there

I'm not the one who did it 13 months ago. I've not done mine. I'm asking what exactly to expect when I do mine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Senatorkolade:

No, they dance there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by djkally: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
I just started my university hunt for Jan intake..
I filled a pre-qualification form for university of Sask as required. I intend to study master in Civil engineering. I hope I'm doing the right thing.
Gurus you can guide me through if I'm missing out and also how long will I expect their go ahead mail for admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Getmo: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes I am. You?
Newman1010:

@Getmo, are you currently in halifax?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Senatorkolade:

Frankrobbn1 is doing a great work here and must be commended. I had a disagreement with him/her initially but truth be told, he is well grounded in this Canadian student visa thread.
Keep it up sir.

Wow! Just seeing this now! Thank you very much Sir for your beautiful compliments about me. God bless everyone here and grant us our heart desires (MORE TRV APPROVALS)!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Senatorkolade: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

I'm not the one who did it 13 months ago. I've not done mine. I'm asking what exactly to expect when I do mine.

Ok
Sorry for my outburst

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
aleobua:
So I did as advised and I got a reply within an hour with the notice for Biometrics. Thanks once again sir.

@Clara2244 please send a mail to the Lagos and London embassies if you haven't.

Aleobua, I am happy you find it useful!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by uyplus(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
uyplus:

Very true! He is well grounded in it and really needs to be commended!

My Boss Uyplus,Thank you Sir!... I am patiently waiting for your testimony soon!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rebeccausoro(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
uyplus:

They test for hymen rupture. They check if you have 32 set of teeth. They may also amputate your limbs too. The list is endless. Hope this answers your question?

You are childish. Very childish.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by rebeccausoro(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Senatorkolade:

Ok
Sorry for my outburst

Care to answer my question sir?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

Care to answer my question sir?

A recognized physician by CIC will test your blood, urine, eyes, HIV status, Syphilis and chest X-ray etc..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

Medical examination
Chest x-ray examination
Hiv test
Syphilis test(vdrl or rpr)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by djkally: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
djkally:
I just started my university hunt for Jan intake..
I filled a pre-qualification form for university of Sask as required. I intend to study master in Civil engineering. I hope I'm doing the right thing.
Gurus you can guide me through if I'm missing out and also how long will I expect their go ahead mail for admission.

No reply, was the question dumb.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by geotherm: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have answer for your 1st question, for the 2nd and 3rd I might make some suggestions.

1. Since you have full scholarship for PhD you, your dad who is a prof can show his statement however small and you too should show your statement however small, I believe you are currently working. Also you must show home tie in form of land, or study leave from a University or wife & kids. Your dad should write a very strong support letter in case the funding runs out that he will support you greatly.

2. You need at least money to take care of your 1st month rent and at least tuition for 2 terms. This will give you soft landing. Because fund for 1st month you may take some time to show into your account due to logistic reasons. Others can also make input. But I seriously advise you to either come with money for two terms tuition payments or at least money for rent and feeding for 6 to 8 months. Which University are you going to? There are Nigerians in every University. The international office can help link you to Nigerians or check for Nigerian graduate students from the website of the school or department you are going to link up with them to help arrange accommodations before you come in.

3. The public figure must show evidence and reason for support. It is easier when they are related but if they are not and they are just friends then affidavit of support and sponsorship will suffice. Many more documents hard to please the VO in this case. So it requires lots of documentation.

rebeccausoro:

Thank you sir for taking time to answer my questions. I'm sorry to bother you with more but I have to ask.

1. In the case of a sponsor, what amount would be needed, in Naira terms, for a candidate like me who has funding. And do I need to have a minimum balance on my personal bank account? Can my father, who is a university Professor here in Nigeria, stand as my sponsor? (I don't think he has up to 2m in his account as of now though).

2. Thanks for this estimate, it'll help me in budgeting. Again, how much should I budget as cash at hand when going? And do I get a place from here or do so when I get there?

3. For the public figure part, would there be any need to show proof of relationship or anything of sorts? Because the sponsor is not related to the person. He's just a public leader in the Niger Delta.

Thank you once again sir for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
rebeccausoro:

You are childish. Very childish.
Dr. Rebacca, you need to understand that the house is cold, guys are serious waiting for a positive decision on their app as September is next week.
No visa
No flight ticket
No accommodation
It will surely end in praise!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
brabrit:
BRABRIT LIMITED (RC: 1344148).
60, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

SERVICES:
#International Examinations Registration : TOEFL | GRE | GMAT | SAT | IELTS | PTE.
#Online Prep Courses and Class-Based Lectures
#International Admission Support: Application | Documentation | Follow-up | Visa Support.
#Counselling: Career choice | Learning Support | Recommendations.

With our trusted services, over 800 institutions in United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia have partnered with us..

e-mail: contact@myinternationalexams.com
09056078029, 08090600800, 08070600800, 09060001600

#BrabritLimited #BrabritTravels #BrabritIntExams #GRE #SAT #TOEFL #GMAT #PTE #IELTS
All these criminals that called themselves agency una don reach here country hard.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ageorgia: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thank you so much for your advice, at least I have rest of mind now, am so grateful for your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Success2019: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hello house,
Please gurus help me with these answer.
In form IMM 1294E in section where asked if I was refused Visa or permit in Canada or any country
I was refused study permit Visa before
should u incidate in it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by mzjokky16: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
I will be applying for my master's program in September for next year fall admission, any linguist here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Success2019: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Plz where can I get affidavit of support there in nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Success2019: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Plz where can I get affidavit of support there in nigeria
And what are the documents need to get it or the procedure?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by galala123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by galala123(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Senatorkolade:

No, they dance there

If you checked properly, you would have seen that I was the one that "claimed" -as you put it. Not rebeccausoro. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Frankrobbn1: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Success2019:
Hello house,
Please gurus help me with these answer.
In form IMM 1294E in section where asked if I was refused Visa or permit in Canada or any country
I was refused study permit Visa before
should u incidate in it?

Please indicate it and don't try to conceal it from them because they will surely know about your previous refusal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (517)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.