Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Much Do You Make Per Day? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Per Day? (1019 Views)

Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day / How To Make At Least $30 Per Day By Processing Emails. / Nigeria’s Oil Production Crashes Below 1.5 M Barrels Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make Per Day? by rasengan: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2010
have you ever calculated how much you make per day ?
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by naijacutee(f): 9:08am On May 01, 2010
Yes. But obviously, I'm not saying!
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by consultmartins(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2010
The only people who can accurately calculate how much they make per day are employees. I'm an entrepreneur and our daily earnings is not constant, so we can only tell the average. For me, i make my money in both Naira, Euro and Dollar so i can't really tell.
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by master2(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2010
I'm saying because i earned it legitmately. Btw N15k and N25k daily.
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by showreals(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2010
When you TRY to breakdown your earnings into days and hours you will be shocked how much you earn and what u are really working for

wink
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by showreals(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2010
Example

for someone that works 9-5, (8 hrs) earns 150,000 per month, Monday through Friday

now the calculation for an average month, 22 working days

150,000/ 22 days == 6,818 per day you work
6, 818 / 8 hrs === 852 naira per hour (like 6 dollars)

WTF!!!

the guys that earn this are the big boys of our society bankers , telecoms etc, so for a grand you should be able to hire one wink wink
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by honeric01(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2010
How about 33 or 25 per day?
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2010
since its free, why not post it here instead of waiting for people to send you a private message?
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by master2(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2010
saliuafo:

My fellow forumites,
                              i understand all this issue about how most people nowadays want to make great income daily but yet they have not found it.I want to do every member here a great favour by just giving only 1(one) idea/information that most people are keeping away from us all that is coming to an end very soon because most of them are already finishing by now.Surprisingly someone in abuja did a seminar last year ending and collected N75,000 from every attendant and someone that i won't mention is name is collecting N25,000 on SDE extra (success digest extra) to give people this information.But i will be giving it all to you for FREE,if interest simply email me on SALIUAFO@GMAIL.COM  and write "give me for free" as the subject line now.Pls act fast now.Give and it shall be giving unto you.

My guy if u r sincere and really wants 2 do us a " favour" then spill it out here.
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by iice(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2010
naijacutee:

Yes. But obviously, I'm not saying!
ditto grin
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by rasengan: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
i wonder can i earn, 10k per day constantly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by master2(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2010
@ rasengan,

All things are possible to him that believe. Only believe and work smart.
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by rasengan: 11:03am On Jun 02, 2010
@ Master2

can u teach me how
Re: How Much Do You Make Per Day? by rasengan: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
i beg make una Teach me or show me the way naaaaa, LEGIT oo, grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cashew Nut For Export Market? / Poultry House / America, Dubai, South Africa ...... Visa Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.