Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (627 Views)

Alpha Beta Speaks On New Lagos Land Use Law / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Ambode Pays His Land Use Charge At GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by gateleo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: . by ConAir(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
gateleo:
Nigerians want their country to look like the West, yet we don't want to contribute our part to its development.

This amounts are fair as far as am concerned.

The only challenge I have with the government is that corruption laden projects will take a larger chunk of revenue accruing to the government from this drive.

Let hear your views please....
You opened a thread simply to type thrash.
How do you reason? Nigeria is in shambles, people are been sacked

Some can't even feed their families, people are struggling to survive in Nigeria where nothing is working

There is hunger, no job, no security, no electricity
Government without any iota of pity for the masses increases land use charge.
This is wickedness do you want people to sleep under the bridge? If they can't afford any increase in rent.

This is pure wickedness you know, i hope Gov. Ambode will shelter for those that can't afford any increase in rent.
Re: . by gateleo(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
ConAir:
You opened a thread simply to type thrash.
How do you reason? Nigeria is in shambles, people are been sacked

Some can't even feed their families, people are struggling to survive in Nigeria where nothing is working

There is hunger, no job, no security, no electricity
Government without any iota of pity for the masses increases land use charge.
This is wickedness do you want people to sleep under the bridge? If they can't afford any increase in rent.

This is pure wickedness you know, i hope Gov. Ambode will shelter for those that can't afford any increase in rent.

Must you insult people before you make your opinion ..please I only asked for people opinion on this issue... Stop being childish...
Re: . by Godfather92(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
gateleo:

Must you insult people before you make your opinion ..please I only asked for people opinion on this issue... Stop being childish...

You an idiot, people like you don't pay for rent but feed from tenants rents. You are Happy for the increase so that you will increase your house rent. Inhumans, wicked idiotic money missed road. APC

1 Like

Re: . by ConAir(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2018
gateleo:

Well think properly before opening a thread

You are an hypocrite. Say the truth, this is a wrong move by the state government nothing is working in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back!!! / One Word For Tinubu / Nigeria's Army Is Compromised.. Defend Yourselves. TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.