Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving (681 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving by alBHAGDADI: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Below are pictures from the birthday thanksgiving of Senator Binta Masi Garba which held at the Chapel of Praise International Church, Yola.

Present at the event include Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Barr. Boss Gida Mustapha, and many others.

Sen. Binta Masi Garba, who is the Senator Representing Adamawa North Senatorial District used the opportunity to reveal what she suffered the moment she accept Jesus Christ into her life.

“I gave my life to Christ when I was in primary school. My father was infuriated and he burnt everything I had because of my decision to follow Christ.
I suffered so much because of the name of Jesus. I would have been nothing if not for His grace. The rejected child, because of my faith, has become a cornerstone. I give glory to His name”, she said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/osinbajo-amaechi-senator-binta-birthday-thanksgiving/

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving by alBHAGDADI: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
MORE

Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving by Emmycute30(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Observing....eyan jesu
Re: Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving by Celense(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
The best revenge is happiness, b’coz nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life....deputed in the sixth photo.

(1) (Reply)

Sen....the Bill To Impeach Pmb Pass D Second Reading Today / 2019: Those Asking Buhari Not To Run Mean Well ―northern Leader / NANS Praises Lagos, Ogun, Enugu Others On Inclusion In List Of Solvent States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.