Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo (7387 Views)

Samsung Na Oga. Just Upgraded My Phone To Android 10 And UI 2.0 / Fmwhatsapp Version 8.35 Apk Download For Android / Download Aero Whatsapp Latest Version 8.22 For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by youngderek1(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2018
torpedo92:

Yeah. It does.
how about d ram usage does it still take excess ram?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by juwonloo(m): 1:26am On Mar 11, 2018
youngderek1:
I wonder if u don't know how to answer simple question

keep wondering
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by coolshegs10(m): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2018
sett1ngz:

Actually I just discovered how to go with the font now

See my screenshot font

Wow, that's cool. What about the 4g, does it have a "4g"only version unlike the 4g,3g,2g auto option?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2018
constance500:
Getting my note 4,3gig ram variant tomorrow. Join u guys soon. grin
Lol! Welcome to the club in advance. Please I need help guys. I can't access my photos, don't know what i pressed on my phone. This phone is my first Android so I don't really know much about it.
Even after erasing the .mudp At the back of the jpg, I still can't access my photos.

Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by kvngjesse(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2018
AryaSand:

Lol! Welcome to the club in advance. Please I need help guys. I can't access my photos, don't know what i pressed on my phone. This phone is my first Android so I don't really know much about it.
Even after erasing the .mudp At the back of the jpg, I still can't access my photos.
is that the phones gallery or you're trying to send the image online.
We'll try out your Google photos.
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by dFroshie(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2018
smh not as dope as my google pixel grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by lilmonarch(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2018
henry007:

That's what someone said about the xiaomi's MIUI.

Which one is fine to you people?
that person definitely doesn't know how to use the theme store.. U can customize your icon and many other stuffs with the theme store
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Godwin978(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
torpedo92:

Yeah. It does.
fat lie the battery life should reduce after upgrading
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by henry007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
lilmonarch:
that person definitely doesn't know how to use the theme store.. U can customize your icon and many other stuffs with the theme store

Yeah but they said UI, not icons.
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Engrgeneral(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
The interface is beautiful after the upgrade, I just noticed that my glo data isn't turning on. Has anyone noticed that
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by tecnolad(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Godwin978:

So, every update reduces battery life? Ever heard of bugs fixing?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Trendy247: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
sett1ngz:
As promised by infinix that they will roll out version 8.0 on certain phones which note 4 3Gig ram was the first to be upgraded.
I just did mine tonight, it cost me a total of 1.8G.
There are the pictures
Abeg how do I deactivate pattern lock that appears in-between booting?
I use note 4 3gb too
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by horlahwaley(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
cant see update on the note 4 2gb version anymore, whats happening?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Godwin978(m): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
tecnolad:

So, every update reduces battery life? Ever heard of bugs fixing?
explain bug fixing
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by sett1ngz: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
Trendy247:

Abeg how do I deactivate pattern lock that appears in-between booting?
I use note 4 3gb too
You mean when u can't use ur finger print to unlock after booting?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Trendy247: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
sett1ngz:

You mean when u can't use ur finger print to unlock after booting?
Noo... Wen I put on d phone, it will boot halfway and show where I should unlock through pattern b4 it boots fully to desktop screen..

I want to disable that particular lock
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by sett1ngz: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2018
Trendy247:

Noo... Wen I put on d phone, it will boot halfway and show where I should unlock through pattern b4 it boots fully to desktop screen..

Honestly I've not encounter such oo
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Trendy247: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2018
sett1ngz:

Honestly I've not encounter such oo
Hmmm.. OK bro, tnx
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2018
Trendy247:

I did same settings on my phone. Let me check how to disable it and get back to u.
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Trendy247: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I did same settings on my phone. Let me check how to disable it and get back to u.
OK ma, tnx.. I'll b waiting
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2018
Trendy247:

OK ma, tnx.. I'll b waiting

Restart or turn off ur off and on it.

Upon ur phone coming on, u will get the prompt to use pattern to complete phone start up. Don't put the patten instead select forgot password and answer the security question.

The phone will automatically unlock and all ur security settings would have been disabled.
Afterwards go to settings, select fingerprints, then set up, from there you will get the option of required patten to start device and since u don't want it, select no thanks and that's the end.

Then you can do you normal setup without pattern to complete phone start up.

Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Trendy247: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Restart or turn off ur off and on it.

Upon ur phone coming on, u will get the prompt to use pattern to complete phone start up. Don't put the patten instead select forgot password and answer the security question.

The phone will automatically unlock and all ur security settings would have been disabled.
Afterwards go to settings, select fingerprints, then set up, from there you will get the option of required patten to start device and since u don't want it, select no thanks and that's the end.

Then you can do you normal setup without pattern to complete phone start up.
Wow! Tnx dear.. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Kalapizim(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2018
Trendy247:

Hi sorry for all you had to go through, big credits to yewandequeen for helping out.

1 Like

Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
Trendy247:

uw
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Godwin978:

Truth sayer(if it exists). I use the 3gb ram variant and i haven't noticed any issues
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Godwin978:

Truth sayer(if it exists). I use the 3gb ram variant and i haven't noticed any issues
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by constance500: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
sett1ngz:
As promised by infinix that they will roll out version 8.0 on certain phones which note 4 3Gig ram was the first to be upgraded.
I just did mine tonight, it cost me a total of 1.8G.
There are the pictures

Mine is yet to receive updates bro. How did you do it?
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Krushblogger: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Note4 USERS please how many hours does your 4300 MAh last
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by luli4life: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Krushblogger:
Note4 USERS please how many hours does your 4300 MAh last
I notice since I upgraded the battery drains fast unlike before.
Please assist if you have any suggestions.
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by Krushblogger: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2018
luli4life:

I notice since I upgraded the battery drains fast unlike before.
Please assist if you have any suggestions.
I bought brand new note4 because of the upgrade and battery just to find out that the battery isn't upto 4300 mAh batterybas claimed and there's no fucking OTA update
Re: Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo by horlahwaley(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
my battery review in d last 3 weeks so far.
I am a heavy user. I make sure my battery is fully charged every morning before going to school around 8am and wen i returned around 4pm. i usually have above 50percent remaining. within this time frame wifi always on. I usually get above 60% remaining on my previous gionee m5mini.
conclusion: the battery is not bad considering the screen size and resolution compare to my previous gionee m5 mini.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Mobile Games On Your China Phone / MTN 120GB Cheat: MTN Finally Speaks / Gionee X1s Discussion Thread [new Release & price]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.