Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter (31559 Views)

2face Daughter Isabella Says That Nigerians Don't Understand Her Parents Love / Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
A kid from Ajegunle, Mile 12, Mushin, Shomolu would have been picked not an aje butter.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by millomaniac: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

I work hard but, don't need to be famous. I'm NOT greedy, corrupt or selfish. angry I'm grateful and content with whatever I have. wink

Water melon fall on ur head! grin

Good, be contempt with what you've got and stay on your lane.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Follygunners: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2018
tlops:

Well, because if they chose follygunners’s kid is as the ambassador we will all be forced to start googling who follygunners is and as you know our people no like to research or try new things. Same way another clueless person will be elected next as d President because if you run they will ask “who is follyguners that we should vote him”.

My brother I understand your plight and I support it.

Exactly the reason why Africa and the black race can NEVER progress! angry. I bet Einstein, Nikola Tesla, B. Franklin, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and other geniuses would have been regarded as mad were they to come from Africa or black race.

It's the mental state of mind!
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:
I hope u will correct ur father's cowardice cos he could not do walk for adult undecided

Hahahaa this guy ur a fooool cheesy cheesy cheesy as in cowardly dog
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by austin2all: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And these same people are upset with Rochas for making his sister commissioner and trying to make his son-in-law governor.
Please can someone tell me what her merit is?
What is her merit?

Is it because she has a famous father who is more celebrated for his sexual carelessness than his music.
A father who became a coward when it mattered most.

Or Is it having a possesive mom who interfers in everything, from her husband's relationship with his other kids to her own brother's relationship?

Yesterday it was Makun's (AY) daughter receiving Infantino,
Now it's Tuface's daughter being an ambassador for Walk4Kids.

Is Nigeria truly cursed with nepotism and the 'man-know-man' syndrome?

for the first time in your life you made a little sense.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Navalsadiq(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:
Bull Sh!t !!! Why does it have to be Tuface's daughter? Were the other ordinary kids given equal chances/opportunities? On what standards did she merit it?Was it earned or hand-picked based on parent's status? Hmm...

The other day na A.Y's pikin, today na some yeye-brity pikin, tomorrow e go be Omotola Jalade's son, abi? Thunder fire you all!

You see why Nepotism is a norm within our society and you go dey blame Buhari and politicians if dem do the same.

The government and politicians are a reflection of all 9ja folks!

God punish y'all! angry angry angry
if Na Yoruba picking abi igbo Una no go make these yeye noise.oya come make we go
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Follygunners: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
millomaniac:

Good, be contempt with what you've got and stay on your lane.

Check out the bolded... it's "Content"...meaning 'State of Satisfaction' NOT, 'Scorn' (Contempt).

It's the Olodos like you that tend to run ur stinky mouth. Anyway, I hope you learned something new. Peace!
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2018
teacherbim:
Pls, help me with the sum of 850 naira to 1000,I need to deposit some money before they start treating my son pls help 0060461450, access, God bless you
850-1000 somehow funny.. i don't do online transfer, bt if u are in abj or benue i can come to check on ur baby..

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Jimmy231: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:
Bull Sh!t !!! Why does it have to be Tuface's daughter? Were the other ordinary kids given equal chances/opportunities? On what standards did she merit it?Was it earned or hand-picked based on parent's status? Hmm...

The other day na A.Y's pikin, today na some yeye-brity pikin, tomorrow e go be Omotola Jalade's son, abi? Thunder fire you all!

You see why Nepotism is a norm within our society and you go dey blame Buhari and politicians if dem do the same.

abeg keep short wish ordinary kids wish merit u better step up stop the ordinary thing.. Nothing ordinary again oooo
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by millomaniac: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Check out the bolded... it's "Content"...meaning 'State of Satisfaction' NOT, 'Scorn' (Contempt).

It's the Olodos like you that tend to run ur stinky mouth. Anyway, I hope you learned something new. Peace!

whatever........ my point has been made bitter soul.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by lexy2014: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2018
vickay1759:
Some people here are clueless of what charity is all about .you clap for the organizer because is tuface daughter people are saying nice one brilliant ,bravo,making parents proud. Walk for kid as it implies ambassadorship should pi k amongs less privilege kids that will bring hope to many of less privilege ones.
bring hope in what sense?
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2018
ekems2017:
Congrat Isabella. More grace.

Pls i have a question. When will a child of a nobody be endorsed for things like this?
tank God say na u use ur mouth call em nobody. since our forefathers time till now hve u seen or heard dat {mr nobody} hold a strong title any where in de world. till mr nobody becum sumbody dat is wen his advice will be becum valuable to de community nd world
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Kingbusssy(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Skyfornia:
Bravo! Intelligent child. Her parents must be proud of her.

Noo, They'll be proud of you
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

Bitter soul spotted. Is it your own walk? Na somebody deprive you of being a celebrity?

Such rabid pettiness and bigotry. Get help please!!

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Yungwizzzy28(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

You're just a pained idiot. Nor go work make your children enjoy am

If they picked a no body how will it make front page? Ewu

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Originality007: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2018
neolboy:

Because her papa na the Senator or Honorable wey you vote for in your constituency

Mr man u are not making sense
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Witnes: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

U say it all guy!
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

I work hard but, don't need to be famous. I'm NOT greedy, corrupt or selfish. angry I'm grateful and content with whatever I have. wink

Water melon fall on ur head! grin

Sorry to say, but a grateful person would be grateful for others. In this case you are not.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

You can't blame her, she might not be the most intelligent but she gets the endorsement all because she was well positioned to get the endorsement.

If other kids are well positioned probably it might not be her who gets it.

My Candid advise is that parents should place their kids in good position as to get recognition.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Andy2274: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Paradigm777:
I hope u will correct ur father's cowardice cos he could not do walk for adult undecided
. l hope tuface is not the cause of your poverty. Are you not a Nigerian? Why didn't you do work for adult. Frustrated fellas looking for who to blame.
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by SkinnyNigga: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2018
teacherbim:
Pls, help me with the sum of 850 naira to 1000,I need to deposit some money before they start treating my son pls help 0060461450, access, God bless you
send me your nude
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Andy2274: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65713350] shocked

And these same people are upset with Rochas for making his sister commissioner and trying to make his son-in-law governor.
What is her merit?

Is it because she has a famous father who is more celebrated for his sexual carelessness than his music.

Or Is it having a possesive mom who interfers in everything, from her husband's relationship with his other kids to her own brother's relationship?

Is Nigeria truly cursed with nepotism and the '[i]man-know-man' syndrome. Ewu! Agbaya! Why not direct your anger to your parents. Is tuface the cause of your poverty? Mr know all. Anytime post concerning celebrity come up you will be saying rubbish. Go and google what walk4kids is. The reason for using celebrity kids is because through their parents influence people donate for the poor. By the way tuface Bleep your sisters? Are you richer than tuface? If he have sex or give birth to 100 children is that your business or the cause of your frustration? Guy go buy sense and stop criticizing celebrities anytime they mention them in a post..........
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by teacherbim(f): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
send me your nude
Request for your mother's own, Fool
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Proffdada: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Follygunners:

they only needed a figure head. Don't be so triggered
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by SkinnyNigga: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
teacherbim:

Request for your mother's own, Fool
You don't want money again. ??
Haha. Poor scammer
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by Andy2274: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is her merit?

Is Nigeria truly cursed with nepotism and the 'man-know-man' syndrome?
. when will this guy stop hating celebrities? Are they the cause of your frustration and poverty? Why not blame your parents for your problem? Let me tell you, the reason for using celeb kids is because through the influence of their parents they will be able to raise enough fund for the project. If they use poor people like you were will you see 1 million naira donate for charity? Get sense and stop unnecessary criticism. What is the relationship between this and tuface personal life? Tuface don Bleep any of your family member? Are you richer than tuface? Please stop talking rubbish and know the reason for the project. Haters!
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by teacherbim(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
850-1000 somehow funny.. i don't do online transfer, bt if u are in abj or benue i can come to check on ur baby..
Thanks, I've gotten it, don't even know the person, that sent it, Bless you
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by kolawoleibukun: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2018
juddexy2:
why are you so pained?
you are stupid for asking that stupid question. why wont he be pained? did you not read his comment? he spoke the truth and you are asking dust
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by teacherbim(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
You don't want money again. ??
Haha. Poor scammer
Yeah, Im a poor scammer, thanks
Re: My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2018
teacherbim:

Thanks, I've gotten it, don't even know the person, that sent it, Bless you
bless u 2 ma..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) / Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.