Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) (920 Views)

Britain Searches For Helicopters, Jets Belonging To Sanctioned Russians / Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 4:04am On Mar 10, 2018
The office of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte shared video of him watching bulldozers plow over “smuggled luxury vehicles” by corrupt politicians on Tuesday right in their presence.
In the video, an announcer can be heard listing the year and make of the vehicles as roofs caved in and hoods collapsed.
The Philippine Star reported Duterte said a week earlier that importers were auctioning smuggled cars to avoid paying custom duties. In the past, Duterte's tactics in cracking down on crime have at times drawn international criticism.
check the video below: https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/video-philippines-president-collects.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMMOlpFEnY

1 Share

Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by Crankshaft: 4:12am On Mar 10, 2018
This happened about a month ago.

There is no way it can happen in Nigeria. If it does, then the initiator may as well be shooting himself on the foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by orisa37: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Senseless. Sell the Cars. Give money to Banks as free Loans to smes. Please don't treat Dino's manufacturer's scraps like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 4:43am On Mar 10, 2018
Crankshaft:
This happened about a month ago.

There is no way it can happen in Nigeria. If it does, then the initiator may as well be shooting himself on the foot.
yes you speak the truth here, Infact the present system of government will never allow that. corruption in the government will never allow that.
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by Rawged: 5:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Our Baba cannot try this na...
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2018
This could have been handled better but it could have been worse in the first place so.. I hope all these duartes move make pinoys and pinays better
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by tayebest(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Make FG just try this with Dino melaye lipsrsealed the rest will be story! grin grin

You'll hear him saying something like...
"FG is planning to kill me from my garage!" grin grin
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by nero2face: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2018
tayebest:
Make FG just try this with Dino melaye lipsrsealed
the rest will be story! grin grin

why not start it with Tinubu?, smash his private jets and luxury cars,.. Him go die of heart attack grin grin
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2018
orisa37:
Senseless. Sell the Cars. Give money to Banks as free Loans to smes.
Please don't treat Dino's manufacturer's scraps like that.
the President is a loose cannon, he gave the police licence to kill so they went in a execution spree.His son has been fingered in many corrupt cases,I pity his end the same justice will be meted to him
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2018
ehie:
the President is a loose cannon, he gave the police licence to kill so they went in a execution spree.His son has been fingered in many corrupt cases,I pity his end the same justice will be meted to him
leave him alone OK. let him do the needful and reduce the level of corruption in Philippines. this is the way forward to end corruption
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2018
nero2face:
why not start it with Tinubu?, smash his private jets and luxury cars,.. Him go die of heart attack grin grin
lol I think that will be the solution. not only smashing his luxury cars, all his political sons and daughters should be probe of corruption charges against them.
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Rawged:
Our Baba cannot try this na...
your baba is the super clueless president that only shield his party members out of corruption charges. but he can probe his enemies. where's obanikoro now. his corruption charges have been dropped.
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
This could have been handled better but it could have been worse in the first place so.. I hope all these duartes move make pinoys and pinays better
this is the best way he can handle them. destroying corruption should start from home not only outside. he knew that his party members are corrupt too. so bad and pathetic.
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2018
tayebest:
Make FG just try this with Dino melaye lipsrsealed
the rest will be story! grin grin

if they start it with him, he will relocate to the country that allows his luxury lifestyle. Dino melaye will still be acquiring more wealth until the people of kogi west stop him in 2019 governorship election.
Re: Philippine President Smashes Cars Belonging To Corrupt Politicians(photo) by johnnyvid(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Zero Hour : The Pentagon To Build Command & Control Centre In Chad. / President Zelensky Named Time Magazine Person Of The Year / Russia Rolls Out Combat Robot To 'detect And destroy' Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.