Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him (1086 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" / Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Beautiful and controversial Nollywood actress and philanthropist Tonto Dikeh who was previously married to Churchill Olakunle has hinted that she is with another man.
In her recent post she had declared that she is a powerful yet brilliant, soft but yet very strong and she makes her money herself.
Since after undergoing her plastic surgery, she has been flaunting this new body to the face of all, and she looks dazzling in the artificial frame.
“I am a woman i am bold i am smart i am brave i am powerful i am brilliant i am courageous i am perfect in my own way i exude grace i am soft yet sooo strong i am a force to reckon i am a brand i am a mother i am educated i am ambitious i am a career woman i am a boss i make my own iwn money i love to help others i speak and stand with authority. I love a man and i submit to him too. I am a woman i am king tonto". She wrote.
The self-acclaimed born again Tonto had issued that she never felt as if she was married during her stay with ex-husband Churchill saying he was married to some other lady.

source: http://www.apygist.com/2018/03/tonto-dikeh-falls-in-love-again-says.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by overdrive(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2018
She has started again shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by adeniyi3971(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2018
Men no dey learn??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by otipoju(m): 6:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Were no dey finish for mad man body.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Tonto should just live a quiet life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by apexJ(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2018
na so e de start very she go wan kill us with complain and unwanted drama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Falls In Love Again, Says She Love Her New Man And Submissive To Him by ikemesit4477: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2018
luveth:
Beautiful and controversial Nollywood actress and philanthropist Tonto Dikeh who was previously married to Churchill Olakunle has hinted that she is with another man.
In her recent post she had declared that she is a powerful yet brilliant, soft but yet very strong and she makes her money herself.
Since after undergoing her plastic surgery, she has been flaunting this new body to the face of all, and she looks dazzling in the artificial frame.
“I am a woman i am bold i am smart i am brave i am powerful i am brilliant i am courageous i am perfect in my own way i exude grace i am soft yet sooo strong i am a force to reckon i am a brand i am a mother i am educated i am ambitious i am a career woman i am a boss i make my own iwn money i love to help others i speak and stand with authority. I love a man and i submit to him too. I am a woman i am king tonto". She wrote.
The self-acclaimed born again Tonto had issued that she never felt as if she was married during her stay with ex-husband Churchill saying he was married to some other lady.

source: http://www.apygist.com/2018/03/tonto-dikeh-falls-in-love-again-says.html
The said man or I can't believed it!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid "Your Papa" Replied Fans Insulting Him For Not Attending Coachella. / [video] Naira Marley X Olamide X Lil Kesh – Issa Goal / Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.