Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection (1082 Views)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by autojosh: 11:54am On May 15, 2018
Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua is not like the regular boxing champion. He is one champion that loves the simple life.

The current unified world heavyweight champion has demonstrated that he is not the flamboyant or the exhibitionist type. His humility shines through.

This bricklayer turned boxer boasts of a dozen endorsement deals with major brands such as Armour, Jaguar, Beats, StubHub and Audemars Piguet. Still, he lives with his mum in a council flat that he bought for her.

In a world where champion boxers have a reputation for a showy and ultra-lavish lifestyle, Anthony Joseph prefers a rather moderate existence.

In 2017, Forbes ranked Anthony Joshua as one of the “World’s Highest-Paid Athletes”. That same year, he was ranked No. 1 in the “Highest Paid Boxers” category. Pundits are speculating that he has the prospect of being the first boxing billionaire.

Interestingly, for someone who is worth over £85million, all these are not exactly reflected in his garage.

Autojosh presents Anthony Joshua’s Car collection.

Range Rover SVO Autobiography

Range Rover SVO Autobiography

This car was custom-built for AJ. The car features door handles with unique boxing glove pattern surrounds, AJ’s name-inscribed treadplates, a chrome B-pillar badge with AJ’s signature, and a custom equipment storage unit for all Joshua’s gear.

Jaguar Land Rover presented this car to AJ some days ahead of his fight with Wladimir Klitschko fight.

Jaguar XJR: According to AJ, he acquired the XJR because it suits his physical size.

Range Rover Sport: AJ’s gift to his mum

Range Rover Sport

https://autojosh.com/checkout-anthony-joshuas-car-collection/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by swiz123(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2018
I'll be dropping my own collection too. Autojosh, be on alert
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by EzendiEgo1: 11:56am On May 15, 2018
And so what

Vanity upon vanity, how many less privilege has he helped.

Showing me car that doesn't worth more than $1M

And for those of you that will quote I pray for the spirit of understanding to know that what this guy is doing IS USELESS to humanity.

That's why I love Bill gate no matter what

EzeNdiEgo1, Oma na $$1 of Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by hadjipapiey(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
Nothing extra ordinary undecided
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by Adeyeancah(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
Still trying to check it out...I can't open the door, what's wrong with the boot? It aint opening too...How am I supposed to know these cars are in good condition ? Can't test drive them! undecided
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by talk2saintify(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by Whizdorm001(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
Autojosh i don tire for all these celebrity car collection stuffs,show us your own nah

Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by naijaguy123456(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
Talent at work.
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by Whizdorm001(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Checkout Anthony Joshua’s Car Collection by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
And so what

Vanity upon vanity, how many less privilege has he helped.

Showing me car that doesn't worth more than $1M

And for those of you that will quote I pray for the spirit of understanding to know that what this guy is doing IS USELESS to humanity.

That's why I love Bill gate no matter what

EzeNdiEgo1, Oma na $$1 of Imo state
Mumu dey worry you. Ode so na dat vespa wey you want inherit no be Vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares His Own Royal Wedding Outfit / Watch How Davido Breaks Chioma Heart � As She Cries For Him To Leave Her Alone / Officials Gather For Selfies As Davido Registers For NYSC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.