Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why You Ask What Phone Your Crush Is Using If You Haven't See Them In-person - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Ask What Phone Your Crush Is Using If You Haven't See Them In-person (330 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Ask What Phone Your Crush Is Using If You Haven't See Them In-person by Hoodites(f): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Phones are designed differently to meet buyers taste and that is one reason the iphone and samsung among others are most derived. For one because of the quality of pictures these gadget are capable to produce.

These phones has the power to make people look so clean and fresh looking so beautiful when in real life they are nothing close to what you see in their photos, you can relate I guess.

Sometime ago I met a guy on social media who flooded my mail box with his cute photos any girl

can gush over, shockingly when we finally met he was a total different person from the person I saw on the photos and you can guess what my reaction was, I was dumbfounded looking at him and I say no word to him till I left, its crazy and very disappointing and that is why am writing these so you don't get carried away with mere photos that has been technologically filter.

That boy/girl you're crushing on his/her photo is a fake being who is not even existing, for the person behind that cute, hot, heart captivating photo is a total different person from who you cushing on.

Drop your comment below if you are a victim or if you can relate. LOL,crazy world of technology.

#CrazyWorld #Tecnovise #DontBeMadAtYou #AskThemForTheirUnfilteredPhoto

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

Re: Why You Ask What Phone Your Crush Is Using If You Haven't See Them In-person by Blakjewelry(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2018
OK op let me send you my pictures to consider too na cheap phone I dey use

(1) (Reply)

Flash Sale Is Live NOW!� Fero Royale Y2 And Many More Products / Ipad 2 Wi-fi For Sell 30k Negotiable / New Unlocked Iphone 8 Red (sealed 256gig)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.