Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! (5487 Views)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Is Rihanna Now A Muslim? / Is Rihanna A Prostitute? What Is Wrong With This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by Areslite(f): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
Rihanna's latest performance in Paris

Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by candylips(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^ am sure she was singing to that song called RUDEBOY. very dirty lyrics if you ask me
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by spicyhoney(f): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
She has definitely gone too too far.
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by seankay(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
candylips:

^^ am sure she was singing to that song called RUDEBOY. very dirty lyrics if you ask me
yeah,i fink so
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by ajah1(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2010
I think so too,
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by DIVA201: 5:25pm On May 01, 2010
She is just trying too hard to be bad, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by seankay(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2010
she wants 2 b lyk LADY GAGA
Re: Is Rihanna Going Too Far! She Appears To Have An Orgasm On Stage! by ikamefa(f): 5:57am On May 04, 2010
grin "

after a hard gruelling day the posts in here had me in stitches!!

even the thread title na die  grin grin grin!

where is it written that: self-servicing is prohibited in public? grin grin grin grin grin?

the girl has gone loco! period!

she needs deliverance!  grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Girl Transformed Into Snake When Boys Force To Do Things With Her In The / This Must Be Beyonce’s Worst Hairstyle … / OMG!!! See What Happened In Aba Today (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.