Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? (593 Views)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / What Is The Most Emotional Picture You Have Ever Seen?( Warning Graphic Contents / Photo: Physically Challenge Barber Seen In Nigeria (his Client Chapdee Post On F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Fmartin(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2018
we all have heard stories from people who had had an encounter with ghost in real life. cheesy

so, have you ever seen a ghost in real life before
Share Your experience.how did you reacted? grin

As for me, i have never come across one. cheesy

lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Goodness, no. The house we lived in was rumoured to be haunted, but I have never seen a ghost with my own eyes. Only felt uneasy, like I was being watched. It ended there.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=65712493]Goodness, no. The house we lived in was rumoured to be haunted, but I have never seen a ghost with my own eyes. Only felt uneasy, like I was being watched. It ended there.[/quot

ghost don't exist
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Fmartin(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Goodness, no. The house we lived in was rumoured to be haunted, but I have never seen a ghost with my own eyes. Only felt uneasy, like I was being watched. It ended there.
would you like to see one if you get a chance? grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Fmartin(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65712584][/quote] but do you know that literature is the mirror of the society?

I guess you've seen ghosts in movies.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65712584][/quote]

IDK about that. I'm one of those people who keeps an open mind.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Fmartin:
would you like to see one if you get a chance? grin

No!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Martin0(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

IDK about that. I'm one of those people who keeps an open mind.
there are no such creatures called ghost
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Fmartin(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Martin0(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2018
Fmartin:
but do you know that literature is the mirror of the society?

I guess you've seen ghosts in movies.

rubbish this is absolutely rubbishgrin

Nigerians are damn gullible,

I don't care what tha fucvking shit u say, all ar do know iz thez no and nothing called ghost in existence.

Nigerians are crooked, deluded and gulliblegrin

OK please can any take me to see some beautiful sexy ghost
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Fmartin(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Martin0:

rubbish this is absolutely rubbishgrin

Nigerians are damn gullible,

I don't care what tha fucvking shit u say, all ar do know iz thez no and nothing called ghost in existence.

Nigerians are crooked, deluded and gulliblegrin

OK please can any take me to see some beautiful sexy ghost
lol.. Maybe you only watch nigerians movies... Btw, i will take you to a cementary in lagos one day cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Physically? by Martin0(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2018
Fmartin:
lol.. Maybe you only watch nigerians movies... Btw, i will take you to a cementary in lagos one day cheesy

dammn hey I barely watch Nigerian movies

(1) (Reply)

My Single Money Maker / One Killed, Properties Destroyed As Explosion Rocks Popular Pharmaceutical Store / Drama Unfolds As Naked Man With A Broom, Packer Jumps Into A Compound To Sweep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.