Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet (1221 Views)

Photo :Will You Vote This Man As Nigeria's President Again / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by shadrach77: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
Prophet Yaqub Ezeoni of Yaweh Victory Sabbath Sanctuary has predicted that former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida will return to Aso Rock as Nigeria’s civilian president in 2011.

Ezeoni said that IBB was the divine choice even though he is hated by some people.

“The next president is an ex-military head of state. People hate him but Yaweh loves him for reasons beyond human understanding. Just like it was with David. People hated and were jealous of David and loved Saul. But Yaweh chose David. So, it is in the case of this ex-head of state,” he said.

The cleric said it was divinely revealed to him that IBB should pick the governor of Imo State, Dr. Ikedi Ohakim, as his running mate.

He also predicted that Nigeria will be the next world power, if the nation does the will of Yaweh.
http://thepmnews.com/2010/04/29/prophet-supports-ibb
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
bucket of poo

when next this prophet says stuff, he'll have me to contend with

i have a pair of plier for his molar and incisor
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by ReachRich(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Prophet of DOOM.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
the guy has successfully rigged his own prediction.

"The man who saw yesterday" grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by BigB11(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
This prophet is absolutely wrong; this is because IBB is already our president.He became our president the day he officially/ publicly made it clear that he was contesting for the position.

I think the right predict by the prophet should have been IBB will be moving to Aso Rock in 2011.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
Big B1:

This prophet is absolutely wrong; this is because IBB is already our president.He became our president the day he officially/ publicly made it clear that he was contesting for the position.

I think the right predict by the prophet should have been IBB will be moving to Aso Rock in 2011.
are you still going to post the english version of this?

pidgin is neither a vehicular nor a vernacular language for me

cheers
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
Is there still such thing as "prophet" in Nigeria?
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by ReachRich(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
Big B1:

its like u are high on some overnite palm wine.Just go home and sleep.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
Rotfl!!!
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by vigasimple(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2010
I do not know which God the said man of God serve but I know for sure that the God I serve is a God of order and truth.

IBB is a schemer, even though David has some bad ways, he has annointing that the world over knows before he became the King of Isreal.

He conquer goliath by a stone. IBB has never conquer anything even with his guns, and battalions. He is neither a wise leader.

I am sorry, even though I don't claim to be 'a man of God', IBB will NEVER be the President of Nigeria. It is not about hatred but bare facts.

For Nigeria to be world leader, again I am sorry it will take at least 50-100 years if we follow the right path but on the path that we are going, ain't go no happen.

I am a man of faith but not a blind faith, deception and self denial. We ca't even have a basic things like electricity 24/7 for 1 week, and someone is talking of world powers. That is living in cloud cukukoo land.

America economy in a year (budget wise) is about [b]3.5 Trillion dollars. Nigeria is merely 24/30Billion dollars. M[/b]an of 'God' please stop fooling people, since it is clear that you may be fooling yourself.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
That man should be hang along with ibb.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by BigB11(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
The prediction of the prophet should have been: president IBB will be relocating to Aso Rock in 2011.

President Babangida is focused, and ready to take this country to the next level.
There is nothing sweeter than second chance and he will take advantage of the opportunity to re-introduce himself to Nigeria and the world.
I will rather sleep with a crazy lady that I know.

The new generations are smart but clealy do not have what it takes to move this country forward effectively and efficiently at this time. It is not science, it is the reality of the fact.

We need an experienced old school that has a lot to lose if things don't go well.

Please do not compare OBJ to IBB; one is a lion while the other one is a hyena (not sure if the spelling is correct).
IBB will bring wonder to this lovely country in a very short period. He has the people, the resource and the stamina to restore things back to normal. He has the proper tool to hold down all the governors (the main problem in Nigeria).

He has the wisdom to control the Delta boys and the style to make the problem in Jos to go away.

Insha Allah, we will all jubilate together as one when president Babangida relocate to Aso Rock.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2010
whatever u do, do not vote ibb
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by vigasimple(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2010
Xavier.:

whatever u do, do not vote ibb

And DO NOT fall for the Northern CON of voting any incompetent person because of voting against IBB.

DO NOT VOTE IBB nor his Northern Incompetent people. They are all con, YAR A'CLUELESS is a recent example, Sheu Shagari before him and the list goes on.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by nethacker(m): 1:29am On Apr 30, 2010
prophecy again!!!! shocked shocked shocked r we sure this prophet is not staying in the house IBB built for him,
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Fhemmmy: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2010
Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by elelem(m): 5:29am On Apr 30, 2010
I think its time for our security outfits to start rounding up these fake prophets. Can u imagine him comparing David with IBB.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by becomricha: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2010
elelem, you said it right, 419 people. The man need IBB money. We need to set rule for religion. And men like this who make false claim, the nigeria govt should charge them for fraud.

If he needs money while not approach IBB for the money instead of making false claim. IBB may give him.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by bilymuse: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2010
Prophet Yaqub Ezeoni of Yaweh Victory Sabbath Sanctuary has predicted that former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida will return to Aso Rock as Nigeria’s civilian president in 2011.

I like it when prophets make definate predictions that put their reputation on line, rather than some mumbo jumbo forcasting like, "2 former governors would die". Atleast we all can wait till 2011 to see if IBB becomes the president or not.
Time will tell.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2010
Prophet pls prophesize more. But WHATEVER U DO, DON'T VOTE IBB
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by Godalone(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2010
I can't believe this kind of fake prophecy from any MOG.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by otokx(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2010
We shall see.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by illusion2: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2010
The prophet is on the payroll of imo gov-ikedi Ohakim. . ,

When OBJ was brought into the fray in 1999,we all felt he would use all the experience as a former head of State to set us back on the right path,but that never happened.

So this above reason- being touted the 'evil genius' really holds no water.

He(IBB) obviously underestimates the mood of the country,but he'll be shocked.

The recent embarrassment in Edo state is only the beginning.
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by earthrealm(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2010
bookmarked!!!!!!!!, waiting 4 2011.
NDI AMUMA UHA
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by jarkbauer: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2010
how come he could not see who becomes the VP but can only plead on behalf of ohakim.this is a true face imo man not a prophet kankan!igbokwenu how come you didnt predict my maga go pay soon?olorikuruku
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by kosovo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Babangida Will Become President Again - Prophet by samo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
How much was the so called prophet paid to come and say such shit

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja-ipaja-sango Express Pot Holes,where Is Ferma? / 13 Died In Saraki's Residence / Benin Lagos Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.