Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released (18198 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Police Investigate Attack On Traffic Officer Whose Head Was Broken With Bottle / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
Abeg the man caused it and I do not pity him. You men need to respect and obey women, she said I don't want you in front of me, what else should the man have done? He should have left the woman but no he won't because he is a man and won't want to take orders from a woman. He thought he is in Africa where men misbehave a lot. He never bleed, if I am the one ehn, he would be dead by now. Nuisance.
what have all these u have typed got 2do with d occurrence?
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
what have all these u have typed got 2do with d occurrence?

Obedience.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

Obedience.
2 who?
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bezimo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

Are you mad? Where have gone? Come back to mummy when you correct your errors. Rubbish.

I currenty live in West and have been to places you and your generation can possibly only dream off.
I have been to Spain and know what its like there. So if you are ignorant..dont advertise your stupidity on nairaland. Find somewhere else.
Those spanish folks are racist..same with italians.with offcourse a few exceptions. I stand not to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
bezimo:

I currenty live in West and have been to places you and your generation can possibly only dream off.
I have been to Spain and know what its like there. So if you are ignorant..dont advertise your stupidity on nairaland. Find somewhere else.
Those spanish folks are racist..same with italians.with offcourse a few exceptions. I stand not to be corrected

You don't know me, you don't know where I am presently, you don't know what I'm up to yet you said you have been to places where myself and my generation can only dream off.... Hahahahahaha I laugh in Spanish. Boy you listen and listen attentively, I am not your washplate abroad type uhn, get that into your skull. Come and suck breast when you finish ranting... Since you currently live in the West, you are omo ale jatijati.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by ensamy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2018
She is probably a gang member. El Salvadoran are mostly gang members. Deadly gangs in most EU and US are of El Salvadoran origin. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
2 who?

He should have obeyed the lady's order. if he had, his black face will still be normal and he won't be in the news for the wrong reasons.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Wakago: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
'coz you are human being, doesn't mean you are being human.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Wakago: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
Abeg the man caused it and I do not pity him. You men need to respect and obey women, she said I don't want you in front of me, what else should the man have done? He should have left the woman but no he won't because he is a man and won't want to take orders from a woman. He thought he is in Africa where men misbehave a lot. He never bleed, if I am the one ehn, he would be dead by now. Nuisance.
look at this one o.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bezimo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

You don't know me, you don't know where I am presently, you don't know what I'm up to yet you said you have been to places where myself and my generation can only dream off.... Hahahahahaha I laugh in Spanish. Boy you listen and listen attentively, I am not your washplate abroad type uhn, get that into your skull. Come and suck breast when you finish ranting... Since you currently live in the West, you are omo ale jatijati.

If you have nothing reasonsable to say. Keep quiet and face front instead making a caricature of how lame your reasoning is.
That i should come and do what? Sorry i have better options. I dont roll with cheap hoes.
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Dantedasz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
how's what he wrote racist?

racist
[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by babasolution: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
godfatherx:
Humans, just like every animal are territorial.

This won't happen to you on the streets of Yaounde.

Come back home and stand up to your bad African leaders.

Europe didn't get to where they are in one day, there were civil wars and uprising. You can't keep running away from your problems and expect it to go away.

Africans seeking sojourn in Europe (in my opinion) are either cowards (running away from their problems) or thieves (who have stolen from Africa and seeking where to keep their loot)

i always express this same thoughts,but guys criticise me,black men are ultra cowards,running away from their fathersland to be piece of shit elsewere,blackmen arent wanted anywere because the whole world are seeing their cowardice and weakness,instead of them to stay and change their fortunes they are running away

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Kakamorufu(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:
ha. You are stupid oooo. You can't read abi.

Even if she said I don't want anybody infront of me. The moment she put the racist word in it. She's not justified anymore.
Think with your brain, not ur anus. Iberibe angry

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by babasolution: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

He should have obeyed the lady's order. if he had, his black face will still be normal and he won't be in the news for the wrong reasons.

your just a black man hater,go and marry white man so he will obey you,leave blackmen in peace

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

I usually tell people that literacy which means ability 2 read and write usually doesn't equate 2 education, which is about understanding ur environment(including what u read) & then communicating appropriately. D story doesn't say anything about a woman giving orders. Its only in d military, that orders are given from superior 2 subordinate. Again, d woman in question used racists slurs and attacked d man cos he is black. Pls try and read d story again so u don't confuse it with something else. Cheers

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

racist
[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
tnx 4 ur definition but I honestly didn't ask 4 it. But since u put it forth, its pertinent to note that it falls short of d intent of d guys post as didn't in any way claim d black race is superior 2d white race. His choice of words only conveyed d fact that we are d same just different skin so we shouldn't c them as superior beings
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Dantedasz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
tnx 4 ur definition but I honestly didn't ask 4 it. But since u put it forth, its pertinent to note that it falls short of d intent of d guys post as didn't in any way claim d black race is superior 2d white race. His choice of words only conveyed d fact that we are d same just different skin so we shouldn't c them as superior beings

Please go back and read that post.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
bezimo:

If you have nothing reasonsable to say. Keep quiet and face front instead making a caricature of how lame your reasoning is.
That i should come and do what? Sorry i have better options. I dont roll with cheap hoes.
Nonsense!!

All I was trying to say is stop drinking goat milk, it makes you reason like a goat, you need breast milk to develop your brain well for proper thinking. And hell no, I'm not gonna allow some gonorrhea staphylococcus individual come near me, go suck that of your mama, since you still a kid.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wakago:
look at this one o.
Hey kid, go play with your teddy bear.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kakamorufu:
ha. You are stupid oooo. You can't read abi.

Even if she said I don't want anybody infront of me. The moment she put the racist word in it. She's not justified anymore.
Think with your brain, not ur anus. Iberibe angry

Is that all? Oya leave where ever you are, walk straight down the road, stay in the middle of that busy road, there is a trailer coming to kill you, anufia.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

Please go back and read that post.
I have done that that's y I gave u d analysis I gave u. U will b grateful if u can do ur own analysis using one or two points he raised
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
I usually tell people that literacy which means ability 2 read and write usually doesn't equate 2 education, which is about understanding ur environment(including what u read) & then communicating appropriately. D story doesn't say anything about a woman giving orders. Its only in d military, that orders are given from superior 2 subordinate. Again, d woman in question used racists slurs and attacked d man cos he is black. Pls try and read d story again so u don't confuse it with something else. Cheers

Mr understanding, do you even understand your life? Cheers too.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
babasolution:

your just a black man hater,go and marry white man so he will obey you,leave blackmen in peace

Is that the solution to your problems? You have a long way to go kid.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by Dantedasz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
I have done that that's y I gave u d analysis I gave u. U will b grateful if u can do ur own analysis using one or two points he raised

Analyse?
The whole post reeks of racism.
However if you don't see it as racist, then I can't help you.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by bezimo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
It seems there is a possessed racist girl with strange hatred for men masquarding behind a faceless nairaland forum on this thread supporting that evil wicked racist white woman that assaulted that actor.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by redsun(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
He should make sure she goes to jail for grievous assault. Or are there not cctv cameras or has Spanish government become institutionally nazis for someone to get away with that?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dantedasz:

Analyse?
The whole post reeks of racism.
However if you don't see it as racist, then I can't help you.
if u accuse someone of something, its not enough 2 give a definition and say "d whole post reeks of racism" without being able prove or point 2 any racist statement made by d dude. So sorry I can't just take ur word 4 it cos u couldn't prove anything
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

Mr understanding, do you even understand your life? Cheers too.
d discussion isn't about my life, its about racism, assault and perceived injustice. So let's keep 2d core of d matter except u are saying u might not b able 2 contribute 2d discussion
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by JastSiryin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kudos to the man for showing a lot of restraint. But just look at that wound, that was very close to his eye. Don't know about you, but the very first hit would have got me smacking the hell out of that b i t c h. Could care less if you hated me, but don't try to harm me.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by MzMe(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2018
lexy2014:
d discussion isn't about my life, its about racism, assault and perceived injustice. So let's keep 2d core of d matter except u are saying u might not b able 2 contribute 2d discussion

You don't need to cry son, mummy loves you.
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
MzMe:

You don't need to cry son, mummy loves you.
what has all this ur petty response got 2do with what we are talking about?
Re: White Lady Who Attacked Elton Prince With Bottle Released by no1madman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
[img][/img]okkkk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Notes In Minna (Photos) / How We Graduated From Phone Thieves To Car Snatchers –suspects(photo) / Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.