Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man (411 Views)

Help!! If I Have Sex With A Lady I Stay like 1hr Or 2hrs Before I Cum / Naira 40k To Get Your Master Business Administration !!!! / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by activistjohnny(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2018
As shared by Abuja-based Nigerian lawyer Nana, on Twitter yesterday. check her tweet below :https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/you-are-woman-i-am-your-master-nigerian.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2018
Keep your tweet to yourself. You belong to the kitchen and the oza room tongue The man head dey there.
Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by activistjohnny(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
now feminist is now order of the day. too bad from the man.
Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by activistjohnny(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc ishilove
Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by alphacyborg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by stephleena(f): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
never expected,less from u Madrid guy...buharism is worse to cancer.
Re: You Are A Lady,i Am Your Master - Lawyer Narrates How She Was Ridiculed By A Man by activistjohnny(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
never expected,less from u Madrid guy...buharism is worse to cancer.
he is worse than Lassa fever and monkey pic. lol.

(1) (Reply)

This Was Established By Mrs Martha De Purenez, Who Died At The Age Of 104, And S / Online Training On Cakes,cooking,make-up,etc From 25 March To 2nd April,join Now / Experience With Adulterated Caprisonne Drink - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.