Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

OSINACHI. The Return Of What Is Not Love. Interesting Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OSINACHI. The Return Of What Is Not Love. Interesting Story (464 Views)

The Holy Emperor (The Most Interesting STory on Nairaland ...Short and Apt) / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OSINACHI. The Return Of What Is Not Love. Interesting Story by EgbechoFaith(f): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Patrick was a dark, huge and husky looking man on a mission. On a mission to take a part of him that didn’t exist with him all through his years abroad. 17 years!
17 years away from his only descendant was long enough to run across the airport, straight home.
He had assured Derah his village girlfriend that he will send lots of money once he gets to Kuwait and starts work but life made him another bed. Things didn’t go right at all. Few times he got involved in treacherous acts. Five times he wandered from country to country. One time he married a stinkingly wealthy old lady who died three years after and left him her enormous wealth. Before he could get to the point of weeping on the tomb of his generous Italian wife, he had forgotten home.

Patrick forgot home, including his surname!
He played along with the speeding thorns of life and forgot Africa.
His memories totally turned dark when the only woman who showed him kindness without compromise died. His thoughts grew from being suicidal to being flirty. Patrick lost most of his time and money to naked females. He thought he was trying to get over. Get over with transgressions.

He used to be a vibrant young lad till the first plane he ever boarded in life landed in Kuwait.
Every human was created in their own affectionate way and no matter the trials and diversions, life has a way of bringing each back to who they really are.
‘I’m sorry your body shape is bad.. No balance. Plus..I’m so sorry you are weak. I mean impotent..you’
Those were the doctor’s candid words. The message flew into his brain and did a reset.
He paused for a minute.

Within a month, he returned home.
Patrick reunited with his own family who even thought him dead. He was glad no one died in his family too.
The home meal have not even digested, “Where is Osinachi?”

No one answered him except his youngest brother who later gave him an explanation. The next day was a total investigation of his mission focus; his daughter. He saw his long time woman, still looking sweet though more like a city lady. The tiny little teenager he impregnated many years ago had turned into a grown thick woman but he didn’t see his daughter with her.
Osinachi.
He whined a little but kept calm and took things slow. He discovered where they lived and found out that Derah worked as a primary school teacher and never got married.
His departure must have tortured her for long. Weak tears trickled as he drove back to his hotel. ‘I can’t wait any longer’ he decided and slept for just two hours out of restlessness.

He needed to catch them early. Immediately it was 6am, he drove out.

There was a knock on the door.
“Ooooohm. Who is at that gate again? I will pump the water soon. Hah!”

The knock came again.
Derah sluggishly went to see the elephant that was disturbing her.

She almost pissed herself. She couldn’t even pronounce his name. The little strength she had opened the gate. Patrick knew what was happening.
“Derah! Eeeh. Should I go in?”
She didn’t reply. He went inside anyway.

“So you came to find me. I didn’t know you will have the mind to leave me and also come back….Pato.” Immediately she called him...
continue here:
http://egbechofaith.com/osinachi-new-story/

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Beautiful, One By Rezthapoet / For Better For Worse / 8 Morning Rituals Of The Most Successful People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.