Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation (37639 Views)

Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing / SS2 Student Attempts Suicide In Sokoto Over “Wrong” Accusation / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by jrusky(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
What a country is Nigeria so nothing we will hear under Buhari administration.

Who the hell are MAN O WAR crap? Didn't I said it some months ago that given the useless Civil Defense license to carry gun soon MAN O WOMAN or whatever will be license too to take law into their hand even boys scout will join now it has happened.

This is why Buhari must not sign the nonsense peace corps my foot because what is their usefulness? As a matter of fact too many uniform in the street already these is nonsense. The 16 years old boy make a bloody mistake he should have mobilise his friends and few area boys to descend on the idiot sect call MAN O WASTE or whatever.

Nigeria as a country at the moment is very annoying everybody is a boss just get one obioma tailor to sow and join some shred waste clothes particules together and look for badge and star like pendant attached to the shoulder and started bullying people even challenging the police or the military it's so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by themanderon: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Give them guns stand back and watch them kill each other that's the story of Africans. very cruel and wicked to themselves. Anyone in uniform in this banana republic sees himself as a god.
in fact most people in positions of power see it as a means to oppress others in this our jungle of a country.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by ohem007(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
The last time i had an issue with this mo'fucker......

The idiot tell my brother to comot the camo short wey him wear..

And one of my friend dad and brother na airforce and navy respectively....
I just call the guy sharp sharp na him the guy show..
First question wey dem ask am na
you know you too are not allow to put on a camouflage... The yeye man O war no wan gree... Na him the guy tell am make he try am....just waka for outside small

The idiot was like i am also a para military man na....

Lolll.....the idiot don fear
The yeye man O war just mello for one corner
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by ohem007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another one wey happen to me....

I wear camo waka for road na him one Boy scout nigga just walk up to me come be like

"bros you know say you no suppose wear this shirt"....

I just turn face the mo'fucker tell am say if i slap you ehn you go wake up for tommorow...

Where were you when we dey fight war...

F*ck man O war.....
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
What did they do?
They just went crazy and started biting ppl like you will soon begin to do. Thats what they did.

grin

What did they do ?

dey do what u use to do grin
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Afritop(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
Commenting on this issue is a waste of time. You too decide for yourself. If your brother was used for rituals at such an ungodly hour as 2am. who would you blame; You, the man no war, or your brother.
And if it is your sister will you send her at such an ungodly hour. An hour that konji has always been a bastard while you sleep off comfortably at your home
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Prettyenit18(f): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tell them. It seems they don't know how serious this matter is. They should stop them now before its too late.
HenryQuest:
Get a lawyer, and sue them since you have tangible evidence and numerous witnesses. Your brother is a minor and the court would wholeheartedly welcome such a case.

You also need to be extremely careful since you have become and enemy to the same set of individuals saddled with the responsibility of protecting you and your family.

If possible, get a licensed bouncer/bodyguard for now.
These security operatives can be cunning and mischievous atimes.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by paulsir: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
MAN NO WORK IS FORMING DSS , ONLY IN NAIJA.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by SOFTENGR: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Imagine if the Peace Corps eventually gets legal backing.
Man o' War not Peace Corps. Olodo
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Man o' War not Peace Corps. Olodo
You're not a very bright fellow, are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Ordinary man O war is forming sars. Nigerians naturally are proud and power drunk set of people,we are oppressive naturally.

Few ppl wil understand what i mean. Nigerians are bullies

No chill grin
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by ekensi01: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
E
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by lereinter(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2018
animals useless people

this is one reason you need a soldier as a friend especially concerning this useless paramilitary ngo

who will hear this and support peace corp
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by okerekeikpo: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Imagine if the Peace Corps eventually gets legal backing.
pls respect urself don't call peace corps again here
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by abbeyty(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2018
So, Man O war now have power to arrest people. very soon boy and girl brigade go dey arrest.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Alphamale101(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
[quote author=Pierohandsome post=65721266]Ordinary man O war is forming sars. Nigerians naturally are proud and power drunk set of people,we are oppressive naturally.

That was how i was beaten up last week by unizik anticult for no reason... These are the same ppl who are meant to protect lives and properties... Shit hole country
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by samfrancis1(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Ordinary man O war is forming sars. Nigerians naturally are proud and power drunk set of people,we are oppressive naturally.

Few ppl wil understand what i mean. Nigerians are bullies
that's Nigerians for you. like when an uneducated porters and cleaners in schools hostel will always want you to see them as your gods. want to make you suffer and prove superiority by reporting you or not letting you get what you deserve easily except through begging prostrate and all

1 Like

Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Teeders(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Almost all Nigerians oppress ppl with their positions of power,have u seen where lecturers make themselves gods over student on their courses,promising to make them rewrite the course.

1 Like

Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Adeprincess2: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
People are so wicked and senseless. Nigerian's behavior with sentiment. So many are just running their mouths just of the hatred they have for man o war and uniform personal. No one has seen the wickedness of that aunty who send her cousin out by 2am where her own children sleeping already. Nobody cares to ask what the boy might have said to the man o war or care to know the boys reactions to them before they took that. Why hear there own side of the story before judging by what this God forsaken aunty came up and said here. Nigerian wake and don't be deceived by what just a woman who is saying simply because she wants to justify her actions by blaming some man o war for her mistakes. For me I don't by that story it's full of deceit.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
bt i don't think dis should b going on dey ar supose to b anticultims cus i am a member of a Boys' Brigade and we work in other to protect d community angrybt i don't think dis should b going on dey ar supose to b anticultims cus i am a member of a Boys' Brigade and we work in other to protect d community
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
abbeyty:
So, Man O war now have power to arrest people. very soon boy and girl brigade go dey arrest.
even if we ar to arrest we will never leave d criminal and arrest d inocent
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
Adeprincess2:
People are so wicked and senseless. Nigerian's behavior with sentiment. So many are just running their mouths just of the hatred they have for man o war and uniform personal. No one has seen the wickedness of that aunty who send her cousin out by 2am where her own children sleeping already. Nobody cares to ask what the boy might have said to the man o war or care to know the boys reactions to them before they took that. Why hear there own side of the story before judging by what this God forsaken aunty came up and said here. Nigerian wake and don't be deceived by what just a woman who is saying simply because she wants to justify her actions by blaming some man o war for her mistakes. For me I don't by that story it's full of deceit.
u ar rite cus action ar alway taken after attitude.
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
samfrancis1:
that's Nigerians for you. like when an uneducated porters and cleaners in schools hostel will always want you to see them as your gods. want to make you suffer and prove superiority by reporting you or not letting you get what you deserve easily except through begging prostrate and all
cn u go through deir training
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Alphamale101 post=65742552][/quote]dere is alway a deep reason 4 dere reaction
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by AYOMIDEGOMEZ(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Afritop:
Commenting on this issue is a waste of time. You too decide for yourself. If your brother was used for rituals at such an ungodly hour as 2am. who would you blame; You, the man no war, or your brother.
And if it is your sister will you send her at such an ungodly hour. An hour that konji has always been a bastard while you sleep off comfortably at your home
y don't u seek for d realy story
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by samfrancis1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
AYOMIDEGOMEZ:
cn u go through deir training
but can you go through police training why accuse them also?
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by lanchy: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
I wonder how Nigerians get these kind of things wrong!! That right there is:

1. Kidnapping
2. Torture
3. Defamation of Character

Next time take a picture of the boy being illegally detained and restrained, then go to the Police to file a complaint, make sure to get a lawyer to make sure the police press charges, then sue for compensation. The little money those bastards have will quickly go, and they may go to jail.

Never wrestle in the mud with a pig!
Re: MAN O WAR Handcuffs 16-Year-Old Boy To A Bike In Lagos After Wrong Accusation by Marava3cakaya: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
We Naija are the problem of ourselves 😟

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Attack Police Station In Lagos After Death Of Colleague. Photo / Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo) / Ilorin Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.